Eskenazi Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Eskenazi Health

2.5

IT Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eskenazi Health (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview and then I was brought in to interview with the IT management team for 3 hours on site. I was taken on a tour of the IT facilities afterwards.

Patient Access Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eskenazi Health (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

I was first offered to do a video interview, and after this was reviewed, the next step was to come in for an interview in person. Here I met with three different people to learn about the role and my background in order to determine if it would be a good fit.

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eskenazi Health (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Started with a phone screen and then continued to two different panel interviews. Moved all the way to a 4th interview with manager and they completely ghosted after weeks of going through this process. Very unprofessional.

Quality Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eskenazi Health (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

The 1st round of interviews contain a one-way video interview through an app. It would ask the question and I would have record myself answering said questions. You are allow 2 retakes for each question.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to be very persistent to overcome an obstacle or shift demands of the business.   1 Answer

Student Nurse Extern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eskenazi Health (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed and personal. There were no complex questions such as, “Tell me a time where you overcame a difficult situation.” Eskenazi cares about their employees and wants to get to know them personally. In my interview we talked about my experience in the nursing field and talked about various clinical setting I’ve been in.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eskenazi Health (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

Interesting interview that didn’t really ask me questions she had me ask her questions then st the end gave two NCLEX style questions. Very nice but I was just thrown off that I felt like I was interviewing them more. I left feeling like they didn’t have a good understanding of who I was.

RN, Bsn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Eskenazi Health (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

I interviewed for 2 positions with the same manager. I felt the process was very quick however, I did have an inside contact that I felt made the process much easier.

Interview Questions

• What I was looking for.. Hours, commitment and call.   1 Answer

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eskenazi Health.

Interview

The interview process was great. They were very easy to work with and accommodating to my busy schedule. They were professional and realistic about the demands of life.

Interview Questions

• What my needs were to fit my life.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eskenazi Health (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Received a call from Michele (nurse recruiter) within one day of applying and we set up a phone screen followed by an interview 2 days later. I shadowed on the unit and then met with the nurse manager. Michele has to be the best nurse recruiter I have ever worked with. She answered all my questions and was able to explain why I should join Eskenazi. I can’t wait for October 8th!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eskenazi Health in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process was efficient and convenient. My recruiter was great at keeping in touch, even texting and talking with me outside her normal business hours. It took only 2 weeks from my first interview to my offer letter. Great working with Eskenazi HR!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.