Experis Contractor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Experis Contractor Interview Questions

Interviews at Experis

2.7

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Experis (Raleigh, NC (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR recruiter to go over basic qualifications. Job was temporary contracting position.Was supposed to be followed up with another phone interview, but ended up just extending offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you have immigration experience   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Experis

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experis (Austin, TX (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview that took an hour to discuss how well I understood the roles and functions prior to starting. Interviewed with 2 Sr. Systems Engineers, both of whom I now consider colleagues.

Interview Questions

• Explain the methods of updating, upgrading and installing software in various linux server environments.   1 Answer

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maastricht (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Experis (Maastricht (Netherlands)) in April 2016.

Interview

Kort, 1 gesprek, waarbij de basale sollicitatievragen werden gesteld. In mijn optiek niet voldoende om iemand te leren kennen.
    Verder was de uitleg over de functie summier, en niet echt toereikend.

Interview Questions

• Hoe is je office kennis
      Wat zou je doen als er iets af moet en je wil naar huis.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.