Fund for the Public Interest Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Fund for the Public Interest Interview Questions

Interviews at Fund for the Public Interest

1.9

Canvass Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fund for the Public Interest.

Interview

Quick, full explanations on what is going to be done. The interviewers was extremely nice and overall it was an enjoyable experience. I am looking forward to the next steps in this process.

Canvass Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fund for the Public Interest.

Interview

I applied online. Then got an email scheduling a phone interview. The phone call pretty brief, then got moved to a video interview. Declined the video interview because realized I didn't want to do this work.

Canvass Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fund for the Public Interest.

Interview

It was an on-call interview, very easy and pleasant. They generally seem eager to hire you and despite my thinking I messed up a few questions, the interviewer seemed alright with it and offered me a 2nd round of interview at the end of the call

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had the responsibility of managing people before and what does managing people mean to you   1 Answer

Field Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fund for the Public Interest.

Interview

They asked about three questions and were nice. I had a phone interview to set up the in person interview. The phone interviewer only asked me one or two questions about my background.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fund for the Public Interest (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The process was pretty nerve reckoning, they took a while to respond back! I didn’t know if I got the job or not. They ask a lot of weird questions not things that you would expect from a company. I guess there whole outlook is to see if I was a good fit!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you introduced a new process?   1 Answer

Field Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fund for the Public Interest (Denver, CO (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed by someone significantly younger than I am, which was honestly humiliating. The interview was easy and fairly casual. You're required to make two phone calls to the state representatives in your district right on the spot with no warning. A bit awkward...

Interview Questions

• What type of experience made me a candidate for the position.   1 Answer

Canvasser Interview

Interview

easy enough. straightforward. relaxed. welcoming environment. I met briefly with a director and came in for a second interview.

Director Interview

Interview

3 round interview process, very easy. 1 in person, 1 phone, 1 skype with HR. Mostly tailored toward your political viewpoint and whether or not your invested into environmental/social justice issues

Application

Interview

Interview process was easy. I had one in person interview and one phone interview. The in person interview was with two people and was relatively easy going. They will accept just about anybody it seems to me since they just want large numbers of canvassers.

Interview Questions

• What is one social issue that you think is important to society today?   Answer Question

Canvasser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fund for the Public Interest (Boston, MA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

I applied online and then got a call about an interview. They debrief you in a group about the current environmental/political issue that they are working on and then you get interviewed. If you make it past the interview then you come in for an observation day and then for if you get past that you get three training days. During those training days, you have to make the quota at least once.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted this role? / Why I thought I was a good candidate for the role?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.