Gallup Associate Partner Interview Questions

Updated 20 Oct 2010

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 757 interviews

Interviews at Gallup

Positive25%
Negative50%
Neutral25%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallup (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2010

Interview

Very weird interview process, The application was an online test, then i had a 90 minute phone interview with an HR. The interview was almost entirely behavioural and did not have any cases or experience related questions. I also did not get to talk to the hiring manager. Post interview, kept getting emails asking to wait for results on weekly and later on daily basis and finally got a reject.

Interview Questions
  • How much revenue will you make in the first year?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallup (Houston, TX) in Mar 2009

Interview

I applied for the Job online and immediately I was selected to take a follow-up online skills/personality test. After a few days I was called to schedule a phone interview but was told there would be nothing to prepare because its just a "general" interview. The first phone interview was not going to be with the hiring manager but just another recruiter. When I was called for the phone interview. The interview instructed me that she was just going to ask a series of questions and my answers would be recorded. There would not be any room for dialogue between me and the interviewer, they would simply clarify a question and that would be it. So, my advise would be to make sure you remember what and how you answered the questions on the online test. The phone interview was an exact copy of the online questionaire but the only difference is the interviewer asks you to explain. For example, the question might be - "Do you consider yourself a self starter?" - A) Yes B.) No yadda yadda. The follow up would be please explain. That's a very crude example but you get the idea. My feeling is inorder to progess there is some equation they use to determine the consistencay between the online tests and tape recorded interview answers. The reason I say this is because one of the very first questions they asked me on the phone interview was - "how good of a memory would you say you have?" My feeling is the taped answers then go to the hiring manager from there with a score of how consistent your answers were.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (San Francisco, CA) in Aug 2008

Interview

Online assessment, followed by two phone interviews and then three in person interviews (all in one day).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Gallup (Irvine, CA) in Jun 2008

Interview

First you will take a personality test on-line. If you pass this test you will be given a phone interview from a selection specialist who will grade your based on your answers to a variety of behavioral questions. They score you on key words that you say. Some of the words are "consultative, aggressive, competition, winning, goal-oriented, customer-focused.... They you will be brought in and interviewed by the Managing Partner (Sales Manager) and perhaps others.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed