Gap Interview Questions

Updated 25 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,786 of over 1.8K interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Gap

Application

I interviewed at Gap

Interview

It was easy and fun and easy.y you just make sure you answer the questions with confidence and you are good to go. The interview was simple and short and fun.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    1 Answer

Gap

Application

I interviewed at Gap

Interview

The interview was just a standard interview. I applied for the job and got an interview a week later, the interview itself took about 15 minutes and was told if I don't hear back in 2 weeks I didn't get the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gap

Application

I interviewed at Gap

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward however not the best. As part of the interview I had to create a powerpoint presentation and present in virtually, which was very time consuming. After all this time the company ghosted me for two weeks and then finally replied, after the date they gave for flying out to the office, saying thanks but no thanks

Interview Questions
  • Why Gap? Why retail? Why this program? how would you decide where to allocate excess inventory of a jacket?

Gap

Application

I interviewed at Gap

Interview

In store drop of your resume , they call you for a group interview . And then let you know if you qualify . If you are selected they ask you for ref

Interview Questions
  • What would you choose to sell if you are supporting a customer looking for baby

Gap

Application

I interviewed at Gap

Interview

Quite lengthy process but a very friendly team to communicate with. Very open conversation allowed for you to get a feel for whom you would be working for. Professional and informative.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gap

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Gap

Interview

Interview process was very quick and easy. The questions were basic simple questions. How many hours can you work weekly, how much can you lift, what’s your schedule like. Do you work well in a team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gap

Application

I interviewed at Gap

Interview

The interview process was basically standard. Questions seemed to be mainly interview questions about conflict management and schedule. The days that I can work wouldn't fit with what they are looking for.

Interview Questions
  • What's an example of a time you offered great customer service

Gap

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap

Interview

Easy fun questions as an icebreaker / group interview and then 1:1 with manager / get to work on the shop[ floor for a little bit too to see what its like

Interview Questions
  • pick an outfit f and sell it to the manager / what you know about gap etc

Gap

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Gap in Jul 2021

Interview

Not one of those intimidating interviews, they allow you to feel comfortable, they run through scenarios with you as well. Very laidback, but also positive work environment it seemed like.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you were given a deadline to finish a task and you were able to finish on time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I interviewed at Gap (Philadelphia, PA)

Interview

The interview process was not stressful, they were very kind, and made you feel welcomed. It was pretty easy for the most part. There were some questions that were hard, just like any interview, but it was a good interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,786 Interviews