Genentech Interview Questions

Updated 30 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 907 of over 907 interviews

Recruiter14%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Genentech

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

There was a short approximately 30 mins phone interview and then an on-site interview. The on-site interview had 3 interviewers each taking about 1 hour. Everything takes place in one conference room. The interviewers exit when they're done and the next one comes in.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult coworker or project member.
    Answer Question

Genentech

Application

I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

One round of behavioral interviews where they asked about how we work in a team, how much we contribute individually, and some of the past projects I've worked on. Super nice employees so they made the process very comfortable and less stressful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genentech

Application

I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

Started with a phone screen with a talent recruiter where they asked basic questions and described the position. The next interview was a panel interview with a few supervisors in manufacturing

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you worked in a team setting. Tell me how you feel about diversity and inclusion. Tell me about a time when you made a process improvement.

Genentech

Application

I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

Very great and professional. Very polite and right to the point. They don't waste your time. If you are the right candidate they know what they are doing. This is the right option for you and you will definitely like it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genentech

Application

I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

Applied online, then had a 30 minute interview with 2 hiring managers. The interview was mostly behavioral / situational questions, like "why do you want this position?". About a month later, they called me with an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genentech

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

Standard academic interview process. Give a talk about your research project, meet staff, researchers, postdocs and scientists to discuss your research goals/what they are working on. Everyone is very friendly and supportive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genentech

Application

I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

First interview was online and was a self recording interview, had about 10 questions, and very general interview questions. Second interview will be virtual with a 7 panel group and time ranging from 20 to 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genentech

Application

I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

It was online through video and short. I was late in the seasonal interview process, so seems like the interviewers were exhausted and checked out of the interviewing process. Seemed like it was back to back with other candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genentech (Hillsboro, OR) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was smooth, more about getting to know the person and their schedule. Went over job duties and different testing information. Over all easy going. Also do a video call

Interview Questions
  • Are you flexible with your schedule

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genentech (Oceanside, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

A lot of the questions were related to getting to know who I was as a person. These were followed by scenarios and how one would handle each situation. I say the interview was difficult because I had no prior background to biotech, but I just did my research and studied up on the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 907 Interviews