Harvey Nichols Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Harvey Nichols

2.8

Buying Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Harvey Nichols (London, England).

Interview

The process was relatively short and straightforward but not very friendly. Very professional but you can tell that overall the head office was not the best environment to work in.

Interview Questions

• There was a math test and after passing that, there was about a 45 min long general interview   Answer Question
    • I also had to prepare a short presentation   Answer Question

Student Interview

Interview

it was long and nice and long but nice I mean so basically ya like I was ok but you know great things happen to reno bopereads because I was going to go to the bike for the car and then the market so I won't be able to take it from you tomorrow

Style Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harvey Nichols.

Interview

One interview asking questions about the experience you had in retail and about customer service. It was around 20 minutes and was made to feel comfortable from as soon as I met the employer.

Assistant Interview

Interview

HR reached out and asked for my salary expectation, then tried to get my bottom line lowest salary expectation. And then further tried to get me to negotiate against myself to almost minimum wage — despite the job listing stating that they would prefer if the candidate had a masters.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Harvey Nichols (London, England) in January 2020.

Interview

First of all, a recruiter reached me and arranged a phone interview with the lead engineer. I did a phone interview with him for about 30 min. First, we reviewed my resume. He asked me about OOP. Then they sent me a technical task. After the step, I did an on-site interview. I did pair programming with the engineer manager to expand the technical task which I completed it.

Interview Questions

• What are the differences between abstract and interface?
      Can you explain polymorphism?
      Can you explain the session life cycle?   Answer Question

Buying Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Harvey Nichols (London, England) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied online and got an invite for assessment centre, they give u a research assignment to do in store and asked to do a SWOT analysis. You then present your findings as a group of two, in front of everyone, combining your findings and come up with a way to improve their shop floors as well as strategies to gain more sales.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Harvey Nichols (London, England).

Interview

So the interview consisted of a group assessment and selling task/mini presentation and a game if you werent selected to have a 1-2-1 interview you had to leave. If you were selected to have an interview you had to wait . They took a long time to get back to you as to whether you got the job I had to continue chasing Hr.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harvey Nichols (Manchester, England) in July 2019.

Interview

Very quick and efficient process from the online form and called within a few days. Met with the hospitality manager and was a nice and relaxed experience. He said that he will let me know In a few days and called me back for the second interview with another manager. Again just went over some points in my CV and he said again they will let me know in a week or so as they have some other candidates to meet. It has been almost two weeks and unfortunately I haven’t heard anything back and now the job has been re-advertised. All in all was a positive and professional experience until the end when not hearing back and seeing the job advertised again.

Mechandise Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harvey Nichols (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

Introduce myself
    Do Excel Test
    Ask my understanding of Harvey Nichlos
    It was a comfortable interview
    Just need more preparation on excel test. It's about advance if function and Vlookup.
    The main point of this interview should be that excel test.

Accounts Payable Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harvey Nichols (London, England) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process took about 20 minutes. I was called in by the AP Assistant Managers and they were asking me about my previous AP experience. They will definitely want good Excel skills.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.