Hollister Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 13 Dec 2017
1,362 Interview Reviews

1.9

Hollister Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Hampton, VA (US)).

Interview

I walked into Hollister Co. and the person working the register asked me if I ever thought about working at Hollister as I was checking out. I was in high school at the time, so I was interested in getting a job so it worked out great actually. I said I was interested, then I brought to their application computer to apply and my interview was scheduled. The interview was a group interview, and we got asked a handful of questions. None of them were hard questions. I got hired after the interview.

Impact Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Burlington, MA (US)).

Interview

Very laid back, they brought me and a few other people to the lounge area and just asked us questions about ourselves. Being in college at the time I was pretty much over qualified to work there anyway so they didn't really ask me to much.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit here?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

It was a group interview process. It actually wasn't too bad and it went really smoothly if you interacted well with the managers and the other people getting interviewed.

Interview Questions

• How would you engage with someone who doesn't speak the same language as you?   1 Answer

Interview

I applied online and picked a date for my interview. I was lucky enough to have friends who worked there so they put in a good word for me, I also had experience in retail. I went in for my interview it was only me and the store manager. She just asked me a few questions, all of them based on style. I got called two days later if I could go in for orientation the next day. I went in a filled paperwork and I was officially an employee.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview takes place at the Starbucks in the mall. The manager interviewed me and one other girl at the same time. We take turn answering her questions, and the whole process was just really casual, it's like she just trying to get to know us. Be confident and friendly, that's what they're looking for.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

It is a group interview. They will ask a few questions and everyone in the group will go around in the circle to respond. There is typically 3-5 questions they ask.

Interview Questions

• Why should we pick you out of everyone else in this group?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

Very chill, basically to see what kind of personality you bring, what kind of work ethic you have, and how well you can work with others. They also want to know what you think of the brand and what the brand means to you

Interview Questions

• Why do you like our clothes, can they be dressed up or down, what do you think the hollister brand represents   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

They asked about my experience and how I am with customers. I really just talked about myself and was being friendly.T o give an example of a time I was meet with a deadline and to explain what how I delt with the situation.

Interview Questions

• What achievements, awards I had done.   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Stockton, CA (US)).

Interview

The interview process for me was terrifying because it was my first interview and I did pretty bad. Every one else was prepared and the questions I studied before the interview were totally the wrong ones.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

Brought four of us into a room, had all of us answer the same exact questions one right after the other. They seemed to pick people based off of how they looked and not their answers, which wasn't too surprising.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.