Hollister Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 18 Oct 2017
1,319 Interview Reviews

1.9

MIT Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

I got a message from the general manager via LinkedIn asking if I was interested in the manager in training program they offer to becoming an assistant manager. We scheduled a date to come in. I met with the general manager and he just told me about his career with the company and then asked a few basic questions. Two days later I met with the district manager and asked some more questions and got the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

It was easy applied online and went to the store for an interview. Everyone was welcoming and did not make the interview intimidating. Finally, I received a call about a week later asking if I was still interested, so I took the job!

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions and how could you relate retail problems to your life.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

Conversational, sit on the couch if its just you or others as a group interview . Dont need to bring your resume beacuse you apply online and you pick the interview date. Dress casual with consideration of the store's style during that season. The employee interviewing you is usually one of the managers, who are all cool, nice and fun.

Interview Questions

• What does diversity mean to you?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Walked into the store to schedule an interview date. Was told to submit an application online. Soon after, I received an email within a week. Interviewed with DM. Very relaxing and fun interview process.

Hollister Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Arlington, TX (US)).

Interview

Very casual and very superficial. Dress to impress (the hollister look) because looks matter. It's usually done in groups in a public setting like the main sitting area inside the store, or the mall food court upstairs.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest accomplishment and why.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview last 15 minutes and its with the training manager as a group interview. The interview took place at the food court. Everyone there took turns answering each question one at a time.

Interview Questions

• What questions would you ask the customer if they come in the store and wanted to buy something for a certain occasion   Answer Question

Model/Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wesley Chapel, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Wesley Chapel, FL (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online then showed up for my preselected interview date and time. It was really easy, they typically have group interviews but I was the only one that showed up. They sat me down on a bench outside and another Brand Rep. and asked me a few questions. I wore a cute trendy top with ripped jeans and flip flops.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose the outfit you are wearing today?   Answer Question
    • What trend to you currently like and are
      implementing in your style?   Answer Question
    • How do you represent diversity in your work or school life?   Answer Question

Impact Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

There were me and another person in the interview. The manager let us to go to the restaurant near by to do the interview. The interview is so comfortable. The manager is friendly. You just have to wear casual clothes to go on the interview of Hollister.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

The hiring process was quite easy , the hiring manager was very friendly , you dont get interviewed in the store you go to a food court area. If you answer the questions honestly they have no problem giving you an offer.

Interview Questions

• How can you show diversity at work ?   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

Very casual and simple. The manager brought me to a bakery nearby and we sat one-on-one. It usually is a group interview, but mine's was one-on-one. He went over diversity and inclusion as well as professionalism. We introduced ourselves.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.