IBM UI Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

IBM UI Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at IBM

2.2

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very bad experience from IBM, as I was interviewed then cleared all rounds, after 15 days received mail as we cannot consider your candidature for specified position. I don't know the reason why.

If you don't have the requirements then don't take interviews and before scheduling interviews please check if candidature is matching your position or not.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IBM (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

One of the worst experience I had with the acquisition team of IBM.
    When I went for the interview they didn't had an interview panel ready. Then they asked me to wait and complete the agile assessment. Within 2 minutes they told me that you haven't cleared the assessment. I was shocked as there was only agree and slightly agree. How could they evaluate only with agree and slightly agree option.
    IBM higher management must have insight into there acquisition team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

IBM recruitment team contacted me for the position and a face to face interview was scheduled on a weekend. There were batches for various positions. The recruitment team managed things smoothly.
    There were 2 people for the interview. Main topics of the were HTML5 and AngularJS, according to my skill set. They were relatively easy questions, the standard ones anyone can find on Google. The questions were shot at from very start. There was a hurry to somehow get it over with. But the interviewers did not seem to even understand the core concepts. They seem to be sticking with old practices and not open to any approach suggested otherwise. The tone of the interviewer became rude as it proceeded. They seemed to be in rush.
    The recruiter told that if selected, I will be contacted in 3days and a Skype interview with the onshore manager would be scheduled.
    Never got a word back at all. Would appreciate if the panelists are selected accordingly and results communicated.
    The office is located in EGL, and like any typical IT company.

Interview Questions

• Difference between watch and observe in AngularJS, how do controllers communicate, what is filter, what design pattern(MV*) was used?
      ngbind and ngmodel difference?   1 Answer
    • what tags should be used to get the desired layout, some questions about canvas, how to implement a drag drop scenario   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was held on 12th November, 2016. They said that I was selected. I gave my finger prints and completed all the formalities. I was also asked to fill out the background verification forms. But till today i have not received my offer letter. I have emailed and called the HR several times. But no one has replied me yet. If you donot have the requirements, you should not call people for interview and tell them that they are selected. This is very disappointing from a company like IBM.

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Never Attend interviews from IBM..worst worst worst process and you will spend your whole day waiting for your turn and end up with disappointment ..I had first round of telephonic interview and then had to wait till evening 6 for second round..in fact only few people were there to be interviewed and only 1 panel member was available .. Very worst management.. No proper procedure.. They wont respond properly ..simply waste time as though we are there without any work.. Worst day and worst experience..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

The position is for UI developer, i got call through one consultancy. They asked oh you don't have proper knowledge by seeing my resume and asked only you don't have particuler field knowledge
    so we don't won't to west your time at least they can ask questions in that field.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self...?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.