ICON Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ICON Interview Questions

Interviews at ICON

2.8

IHCRA Interview

Interview

My interview involved phone screen and 1:1 interview. Those involved were friendly and helpful with the process. The recruiter was available for any for questions regarding process and benefits which was helpful in making an informed decision.

Project Data Lead Interview

Interview

I met with the director of data management and the manager of data management. It was a relaxed atmosphere and It made it easy to talk about my experience and how I could add to the department

Interview Questions

• Do you feel your experience as a clinical project manager can translate to the data, management department   1 Answer

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICON.

Interview

The process was unprofessional because I had to constantly contact my interviewer to remind them of our interview. I understand that things happen but not all the time in a whole process.

Be considerate of people's time!

Clinical Trial Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICON.

Interview

I applied through Indeed and was contacted for an interview using HireVue. It was basic questions, nothing too bad. Afterwards I was contacted by the same individual for a phone screen to see if I meet the requirements for this position.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICON.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and there was no follow up from HR or ICON after. It has been four months and still haven't heard.
    I would appreciate a simple "Thank you for applying, you were not chosen"

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a timeline/deadline you couldn't meet?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICON (Baltimore, MD (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

I had two interviews for two different job listings (same position title, different clinical studies) with ICON via phone.

The two interviews were vastly different due to the nature of the positions.

The first interview was with 1 program manager. She asked me two questions about my work experience and most of the call was explaining the position. Roughly 35 minutes.

The next interview was with 5 panel members including the Program Manager, Clinical Coordinator II, Project Manager, and Clinal Trials Manager.

They asked about 8 or 10 questions. The interview was a little over an 1 hour, ~10 minutes explaining the position, ~40 minutes for questioning the candidate, ~15 minutes for questions for candidate to ask.

Turnaround time for response was quick, both interviewers said they would make a decision within a week with no follow up interviews or phone calls. Decision was communicated through the company recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to think fast, on your feet when you didn't have management giving you guidance.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about your experience in working with protocols.   Answer Question
    • How do you expect the transition to go from your current position to this position?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time when you struggled working with a team member and how you approached the situation.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ICON.

Interview

No interview was conducted. My former employer, a company named Mapi Group, was acquired by ICON plc in July 2017, onto their marketing team into a new, unstructured marketing associate role chiefly dealing with social media management, website management, project management (digital), and so forth - all of which I completed as a remote/work-from-home employee (full-time, hourly).`

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICON.

Interview

Phone screening and onsite interview with 3 people (2 behavioral and 1 case interview). Overall an average interview experience. I went through on-campus recruiting, which is what most hires went through.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Phone interview with HR followed by phone interview with hiring manager then onsite with the entire team. Asked to prepare a presentation on a project of your choosing. Asked about goals, experiences, behavioral etc.

Medical Writer Interview

Application

I interviewed at ICON in February 2020.

Interview

Incredibly unprofessional. Recruiter reached out to me via email. I replied with times that I was available for a screening and never heard from that recruiter again. Why reach out if your intention is to ignore the candidate? If the job was filled before you could perform the screening, email the candidate and let them know rather than wasting everyone's time.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.