Iron Group Front-End Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Iron Group

1 Interview Review

Front-End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Iron Group (London, England) in May 2016.

Interview

There were three steps overall:

The first Skype interview was between the interim CTO and myself. He asked a bunch of questions about my skill set and experience on each topic, the methodologies I use. No theoretical questions about how to solve a maze or how to validate a form.

After this one the other developers sent me an assessment which was a PSD with a list of how-tos including tools and other instructions. They also asked me to provide a description about how to use the finished project.

The third part was a Skype chat with two of the Front-end dev guys a day after I sent my finished project. They were extremely kind. We talked about their projects, tools, workflow and my role in the team. Still not a sign of unnecessary questions about theoretical things like what a box-model is or how would I optimize a cycle. I guess they could just simply measure my skills through my Github profile and the assessment I made for them.

Interview Questions

Iron Group Response

28 Oct 2016 – HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience and welcome on board !

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.