Jump Trading Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Jump Trading Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Interviews at Jump Trading

2.8

Software Engineer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jump Trading (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

I was told the company is very selective. They only hire about 4 people a year!
1. Technical phone interview. I am most familiar with C/C++, so I got programming questions on C/C++
2. On-site interview. You are invited to Chicago, their headquarter. Then it took me about one day to finish the interview, including 3 rounds of technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Write codes for the Nth Fibonacci number.   3 Answers
  • For a 2-level nested loop iterating a 2D array, will exchanging the loop iteration index make a difference in performance.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Jump Trading

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jump Trading (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

went through the Resume first and asked some questions about my resume, and then asked two python and javascript questions, how to implement stack in which language you like. Then ask questions but he answered very ambiguously.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jump Trading.

Interview

Emailed you saying that they wanted to interview. If you accept their interview request, they proceeds to make you do a 3 hour long online coding challenge in the busiest time of the semester. Seriously, this practice needs to stop. It's disrespectful at best.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jump Trading (Pitts, PA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I was asked one tech question. Interview was 1 hr they told let’s only focus on tech round. They gave me a pen and white board to answer the question. I had to write code and describe my solution alongside.

Interview Questions

• There was a string of postfix expressions including macros and call operations. We had to write a program correctly processing it and executing the results.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jump Trading in December 2019.

Interview

I saw them at the career fair and decided to talk to them. I got an interview. The coding challenge was moderately difficult (lower end of leetcode medium). They ask questions related to data structures. They want to see if you know that material.

Interview Questions

• What was the largest coding project you have worked on?   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jump Trading in October 2019.

Interview

A week after I have applied the recruiter mailed me. Successfully went through coding challenge and then I have got video call. Unfortunately I didn't manage to get to the final onsite interview.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jump Trading in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process was quite quick, after each stage I received the result in 1 day. The phone interview didn't include any coding, there're only questions about C++ and networks.
    During onsite interviews I have solved several tasks which tested my coding skills, multithreading and knowledge about network programming

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jump Trading (London, England) in December 2019.

Interview

I applied via email. It was a codility followed by a 2-1 phone interview and then an onsite with 3 rounds and a nice lunch. The questions includes low-level concepts, multi-threading, design, and normal algorithm questions.

Interview Questions

• How did you know about Jump? Why do you want to work at Jump?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.