Liberty Travel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Liberty Travel Interview Questions

Interviews at Liberty Travel

2.3

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Liberty Travel (Newark, NJ (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process was long and time consuming. I spent an hour on a phone interview, 3 hours in a store and still had to wait weeks for a response

Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Travel.

Interview

interviewed with about 15 other people in the back of one of the offices. none of the people who interviewed me or the people who got hired with me still work for the company.

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liberty Travel.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Like your other key business processes, hiring needs to be approached in an organized, logical manner. Applying a proven process is going to get you the best results.

Too often though hiring is done in a rushed or even panic mode. A good employee has just quit or some critical business need isn’t getting satisfied. When you need a new employee, you need them now.   1 Answer

Travel Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Travel.

Interview

Long interview process with very detailed screening. They look for experience in sales but if you've traveled a lot and have sales potential they will train. Lots of opportunity for advancement within the company.

Interview Questions

• The questions were typical of a position for a sales job. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Travel (New York, NY (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received an email to schedule for a phone interview.. Phone interview wasn't too bad, few simple questions about your experience etc..I then got an email for a Skype interview with Rebecca the recruiter...Skype interview went well.. She then emailed me pdf files to fill out (references, authorize background check and work history).. 7 PAGES I HAD TO FILL OUT AND SCAN, then Email them back TO HER.. Then I did the longest assessment ever. I emailed her and let her know that everything was done. NO RESPONSE. A week later I get a bs copy and paste email saying that they weren't moving forward with my application. I was told from my previous job that Liberty Travel called in reference to my past enployment. I specially put on my application don't call that employer because the employees that work there are new and they don't know of me. Liberty travel nosed into my credit report and my personal business just to say oh well we're not going to hire you. Smh a big waste of everyone's time. After all the back and forth the least they could've done is call me and say they weren't considering me anymore instead of sending a bs email

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult customer? Describe your work experience   Answer Question

Travel Agent Interview

Interview

It was very brief it only lasted about ten minutes. I felt like I didn't do well but I recieved an e mail that welcomed me to move on to the next phase of the interview process

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for liberty travel?   1 Answer
    • Where have you travelled to? Try and sell me the place you travelled to   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be prepared to describe the vacations you have been on and try and sell it to the interviewer.

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Travel (Wilmington, DE (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Hiring process was prolonged due to personnel's ineptness. In-store assessment had to be rescheduled due to poor communication between HR & store. Was kept waiting at store for over 20 minutes for 2 minute instructional interview where I was told to answer store phones and reply to a misleading email.

Travel Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Travel in April 2015.

Interview

Applied and within 24 hours I heard back about picking a time for an interview. It took a whole week to have the phone interview. We discussed a few things off of my resume and it was pretty basic. The interview only lasted 10 minutes and was pretty easy. It was rushed and I feel like I didn't get to explain much.

Travel Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Travel in June 2015.

Interview

First I applied online, a day later I got an email to set up a phone interview. One week later I had my phone interview, which was about 30minutes. Very easy, they asked questions regarding my resume, if I have travelled, why would I like to work for liberty etc. next I was prompted to complete some online assessments. They say it takes 45 minutes but plan for a little bit longer than that. I also submitted my information for an extensive background check (which took 4 days for them to complete). Once I cleared background check, an in store assessment was scheduled with the store team leader. Be prepared to answer the phone, and a couple other tasks! The process can be a little lengthy but totally worth the wait!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiations for salary. All travel agents start at $30,000/yr + commission

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Liberty Travel (Newton, MA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume on-line on Liberty Travel website. In a few days received an email invite for phone interview. The interview took only about 10 minutes. I was asked to tell about myself. The second question was: have I ever had a job where I held to set goals. After that the interviewer said I will be receiving a response via email if I'm chosen for the next step in the interview process

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about yourself? Have you ever held a job where I had to set goals?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.