Natixis Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Natixis Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Natixis

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis (London, England) in July 2015.

Interview

I wanted to work for a bank that was a little closer to home in London, so I applied for a securitisation position at Natixis, a mid-level investment bank with multiple locations in Europe, Asia, and North America. I had previous experience with securitisation at another investment bank, but I still had many questions about the position. Kiyofumi Toriyama put me at ease.

He asked me industry-standard questions that I should have known if I had experience in securitisation, but he added a level of depth that I wouldn't expect in an interview. I got an education in securitisation right there, and I was very impressed with Mr. Toriyama and the bank as a whole.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with mortgage-backed security (MBS)?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Natixis

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Natixis (London, England).

Interview

I was looking for a company that actually showed that they valued their employees. Kiyofumi Toriyama, a member of the Securitisation Department at Natixis, was my third interviewer, and you could really tell that he loved Natixis. He boasted about many of the perks of working at Natixis, including its generous private insurance scheme benefits, a corporate gym membership for employee wellness, long-term disability insurance, and more. I was very impressed with both Mr. Toriyama and Natixis as a whole. Obviously, salary is important, but a company that goes above and beyond to treat its employees right is needed too. I'm hoping to move to the next level of the recruitment process very soon.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart as an employee?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.