Natixis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Natixis Interview Questions

Interviews at Natixis

2.7

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Natixis.

Interview

Interview process was fairly long and unstructured. Met with hiring manager and HR over three months. Did not interact directly / give clear indication of timing. Would have enjoyed meeting more individuals on the team and across the organization.

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Natixis (Oakland, CA (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Took many months and many rounds of interviews with different gate keepers in the Company. I feel it could have been streamlined more by having everyone available at one time to do interviews.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Natixis (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The first was an telephone screen, we talked about half an hour mostly about my background and why am I interested. Then I was called in for an interview. Started with a casual talk then I was given a technical case study which was quite detailed and specific.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis in September 2017.

Interview

First I was contacted by the office admin to schedule an interview. This was the week after my resume was forwarded to the head of the office by a current employee/friend. So the turnaround was lightning fast.

I was interviewed by two directors of the firm. They spent quite a bit of time (20-25 min) telling me about the firm, day to day operations, company structure, etc. (this was in response to voluntary questions I made sure to ask). Then I told them a little about myself and why I wanted to change fields and work in finance. Then -- and this was the crux of the interview -- they gave me an income statement, left me alone in the room for 10 min to look it over, and came back and asked me to come up with a story for that company. They liked my "presentation" and told me as much then and there. After that, they seemed pretty happy and the interview was effectively over. They brought their boss in for me to meet, I chatted with him for 5 min, and then left.

I should say that if my friend who worked there had not internally forwarded my resume and I had applied through the front door I don't think they would even have looked at my resume. Can't stress enough how important it is NOT to apply through the resume black hole online but instead get a warm referral.

I received the formal offer a week and a half after the interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Natixis (New York, NY (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

The process was very simple and easy thanks to a good coordination between HR and the operating team. I got only 1 round of interview thanks my previous experience, and it went well. It worked culturally and professionally. That's why I accepted the offer, which had also good financial terms.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, the offer was already more than I was expecting, and more than average

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Natixis (New York, NY (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

The process was easy and simple. I got email from HR one month later after I applied online, and it was an invitation to onsite interview. Most questions are about your background and behavioral. Not too difficult. The process lasted about 2 hours, and I met with two people from the department and one from HR. It turns out the company actually already had a potential candidate for this position from France, Natixis's headquarter, and the interview process was to meet with more local candidates.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when there are priority conflicts among the tasks that are assigned to you by management?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis.

Interview

The first round of the interview was pretty standard, and consisted of mostly behavioral questions. For the second round, they had me interview a manager as if I was gathering information for an article, and then they had me submit a short article within the week. I met with two people, someone who would be my direct supervisor and another person who oversaw the department.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Natixis (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

My interview experience was mixed but raised some red flags
    Interviewer #1 - 15 mins late. In the middle, he needed to take a call which created a delay for interviewer #2, hiring manaher
    Interviewer #2 - was pressed for time. Didn't get a real good vibe from this individual
    Interviewer #3 - HR... standard HR screen
    Interviewer #4 - VP Best interviewer of all. Felt strong rapport with her.

Since my interview was on a Thursday, I found out that they had made an offer to another candidate on Tues.
    Leads me to believe this was just a "courtesy" interview and that they probably already made their decision before I arrived for the interview. I think they were trying to keep the recruiter appeased. Oh well, lesson well learend

Graduate Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis (New York, NY (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

Did one Interview with the Hiring Manager and a month later did a second round interview with the same manager and was ultimately offered a position. Mostly it was a discussion...no teaser questions or anything like that. I would imagine that the interview process varies by manager.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Natixis (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

1 tech screen, 2-4 in person interviews with 6 to 12 people, 1 Final interview with senior management. It is a grueling process that will test your patience. It is a true testament to the law of averages, as after 14 people have evaluated you it is difficult to get consensus.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.