NeXT Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

NeXT Interview Questions

Interviews at NeXT

2.0

Compliance Analyst Interview

Interview

It was amazing that I am truly considering being part their team. Its so far away so I am debating. I truly recommend folks to apply here. anyone will have a great experience here! great management great team.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NeXT.

Interview

Asked a few questions about my knowledge of the company and past experience; over the phone, pretty quick, reasonable round. Sometimes couldn't hear clearly over the phone, which was a minor issue.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NeXT (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview and then Coding Round. They took around two weeks to get the results. The coding round was easy. I still have no clue on what basis they rejected me.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NeXT (Telephone, TX (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Telephone interview where they asked me several questions, dont remember many of the questions but the most memorable one is the one I have mentioned down below. One training session after this and the job was pretty much mine, pretty easy and not complicated at all

Stockroom Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NeXT (London, England) in September 2019.

Interview

They show me all working process at was ready to give me the contract paper. But it was my bad luck that I couldn't take my original passport as a ID and they couldn't give me the job 😞

Interview Questions

• They asked me can I do extra hour. if they want sometimes?   1 Answer

Sales Team Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NeXT.

Interview

Lovely people, the process wasn't too easy but nothing impossible. The first stage was an online application, then a phone interview and then a group interview. After this, we were put on the shop floor for a small trial shift.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NeXT (Leicester, England).

Interview

Was called for face to face interview in the store, heard back within a three day time period, I was successful and accepted the offer and so I began working there on a temporary basis as the role applied for was said to be temporary. I had a lovely experience. Would definitely go back there.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NeXT (London, England).

Interview

It was just about asking why you like the brand, why you want to work there... why you would be good working in the company. And then talking about a availability, salary...

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NeXT (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

was very good. excellent service. gave complementary coffee. made me feel very welcome. very good. excellent and understanding. gave good criticism and ways to improve. just absolutely amazing experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NeXT in November 2017.

Interview

So I applied on indeed , within two days of applying for the job I got a call from them.The call was basically a informal interview which was pretty relaxed , after finishing asking me the questions she asked me to come into the store for an assessment on the Friday coming . The assessment consisted of watching videos of good and bad customer service and pointing out which was good and bad. The second part was figuring out when I can work , after that was all sorted I was taken back to the shop floor , just so they could see if I was natural with customers. With this bit even if you aren't great with people , just do it and put yourself out there. It went quite well for me and I managed to help out a few people and greet them too , during all of this you're getting supervised by the interviewer. Adter about twenty minutes she took me back upstairs where we just had a chat and informed me I'll get a call in a few days to be informered whether I got the job or not.three days after the assessment I did get a call back , however I missed it but they left a voicemail which basically said I had gotten to job!today I have my induction and hopefully will be able to start this weekend.overall it has been a really good experience especially for my first job too , it's been easy and relaxed so If you're a anxious wreck like me this is a good one!

Interview Questions

• Name a moment when you've been proud of something you've achieved   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.