OSTC Interview Questions

Updated 10 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at OSTC

HardAverageEasy
Found 57 candidate interviews

Featured Interview

OSTC
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at OSTC in Nov 2020

Interview

It lasted 4 hours comprising of a group and individual stage. The group stage consisted of a task where you are split into two groups and are required to work under a pressurised environment. The individual stage is also pressurised in terms of time, and here you are assed on your ability to create a plan based on the information you are given

Interview Questions
  • Describe trading and what it means to you?
    2 Answers
OSTC
Application

I interviewed at OSTC

Interview

Series of group exercises which included making two teams solving murder mystery and a NASA question. Following the two group tasks, an individual task is given and the candidate is judged on overall. Lasted 4 hours.

Interview Questions
OSTC
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OSTC

Interview

Quant comes first, well thought out, they don’t reject outright and select only those who pass the quant exam for further questioning. Overall seems to be a well thought out process.

OSTC
Application

I interviewed at OSTC

Interview

Very well thought interview process which begins with first online application. After that we have the diversity interview. Then comes the online assessments. which is followed by the virtual interview and so on. as you clear more rounds you proceed ahead

Interview Questions
OSTC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at OSTC (Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was a video interview and they asked 2 questions about what do you know about the company and about the job you are applying for so that was how the interview process went

Interview Questions
OSTC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Maharashtra, Maharashtra
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OSTC (Jaipur, Maharashtra, Maharashtra) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was very extensive and holistic. There was an online assessment which was followed by an interview that had several parts to it including a psychometric test, a virtual intercview

Interview Questions
  • the biggest achievement of your life
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at OSTC (Mumbai) in Mar 2021

Interview

The whole procedure is very time-consuming. I gave the psychometric test in February and my Assessment Day was in the last week of April. Firstly The psychometric Test. Then Maths and Aptitude test. Then The Video interview.( 2 questions) Assessment day consist of 3 stages, 1. Introduce yourself with help of flashcards. 2.Group Exercise 3.Personal Exercise- case study on financial market.

OSTC
Application

I interviewed at OSTC

Interview

Video Interviews and IQ tests that were fun overall along with a virtual assessment day probably due to coronavirus restrictions. Overall a good experience although I found the process a bit random and weak.

Interview Questions
  • Questions indirectly involving trading and psychology of applicant
Anonymous Employee in Tibthorpe, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OSTC (Tibthorpe, England, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

Lengthy and in-depth. Team based exercises as well as individual numerical tests and personality tests. Some basic number sequence puzzles and some logic based group exercises that were timed. Finally an individual task with questions from the interviewer afterwards.

Interview Questions
OSTC
Anonymous Employee in Swansea, Wales, Wales
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at OSTC (Swansea, Wales, Wales) in Dec 2020

Interview

1) CV and Cover letter 2) Record video clips of yourself answering questions relevant to the job and yourself. 3) Pattern spotting test (numeracy skills). 4) Assessment day, involves a selection of different tasks, 2 in groups, 1 individual.

Interview Questions
  • Give us an example where you didn't think you could do something but you turned it around and completed the task.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Interviews