OSTC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

OSTC Interview Questions

Interviews at OSTC

2.8

IT Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

I have done 2 interview but 2 weeks after that I got nothing even I have sent letter but at all no signal.
    What does that mean?
    Vacancy is still open on glassdoor

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OSTC (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

1.Screening and online test.
    2. Video interview consisting of behavioral question.
    3. PI was really smooth, it lasted an hour but at no point I felt that it was being dragged and the interviewer was really kind. All questions were in regards with the financial market.

OSTC has one of the best recruitment team I have ever seen.

Financial Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at OSTC (Mumbai (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

From shortlisting to Personal Interview, the process was a bit long. It took two months. It was online and 1:1 both. It was long but interesting. Specially Aptitude and hand eye mind co-ordination test.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest challenge in life so far and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Junior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Powai, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OSTC (Powai, Maharashtra (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

First an online psychometric screening test and an aptitude test in their office.
    Based on results of both, candidates were selected for further round.
    Next round was recording a video for questions like
      This wasn't about solving or answering any technical questions but just a general get to know you. Didn't clear this round for unknown reasons.

Junior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OSTC (Mumbai (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied online on their website. After 3-4 days they sent me an email where I have given psychometric tests. The test was very simple. The question asked in that exam was your personality-based questions. On the very next day, they sent me an email and told me to book a slot for a maths test. In maths test, they gave me 5 online based calculations games and very simple pattern recognition but if you lose before time expires then your game will be over. So keep that in mind. Be calm and cool while calculating the values, because of one wrong you will be rejected. I did not clear that exam so I don't know about the next procedure.
    I want to tell the company's management that they have to give 2nd chance to rejected peoples. Even they lose in those games but everyone deserves 2nd chance. Maybe in the future, if some selected persons don't know about technical analysis and rejected people will know stock market/commodity market/technical analysis/fundamental analysis/what is chart pattern/what is the trendline/how to do the technical analysis properly.
    just because they lose in maths games that do not mean they don't deserve 2nd chance.

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OSTC (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Starts with a basic personality test and then a quantitative test. All good till here, the real deal starts in the "Face-to-Face Interview"
    In the interview, they didn't ask me anything related to profile but rather asked me to recite A-Z in reverse order for them as selection criteria.
    It was supposed to be a technical round and then they were not even aware of the Fed rate cut which was announced in the last Fed meeting.
    Also, there is no career growth as a trader, the max you can get in this company is Sr. Trader after 3 years of working with OSTC.

Interview Questions

Because the maximum you can achieve in this role is Sr. Trader and then nothing beyond it.

Junior Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OSTC.

Interview

1st round was math and the culture fit test. 2nd round was a hire view interview. 3rd round was a personal interview. The whole process was quite smooth and the HRs were easy going. Just sit back and enjoy yourself. If you have it in you they will hire you otherwise you can always try again.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OSTC.

Interview

There were three rounds
    On first day
    Aptitude test
    Live simulator trading and group discussion
    Pi

Why do you want to work as trader
    Why international market
    Why not Indian market
    Derivative knowledge option strategy's like spreads diagonal

Interview Questions

• In group discussion
      Topic was related to geopolitics and brexit   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Swansea, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OSTC (Swansea, Wales).

Interview

Interviews was pretty easy. Started with online application which led to an online test (pretty straightforward) , after this came the interview which was group and one to one interviews.

Junior Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OSTC.

Interview

Its basically an aptitude test which is on a system. The test Contains of 7 Logical numeric games. The test for pretty much easy but the time is really less to solve them.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.