OSTC Interview Questions

Updated Nov 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 60 of over 60 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at OSTC

Featured Interview

OSTC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at OSTC in Nov 2020

Interview

It lasted 4 hours comprising of a group and individual stage. The group stage consisted of a task where you are split into two groups and are required to work under a pressurised environment. The individual stage is also pressurised in terms of time, and here you are assed on your ability to create a plan based on the information you are given

Interview Questions
  • Describe trading and what it means to you?
    1 Answer

OSTC

Application

I interviewed at OSTC

Interview

Series of group exercises which included making two teams solving murder mystery and a NASA question. Following the two group tasks, an individual task is given and the candidate is judged on overall. Lasted 4 hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

JPMorgan Chase

87 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at OSTC (Mumbai) in May 2021

Interview

There were 4 rounds first 3 were easy as it was normal math and recording your own video and sending them and one test on assessing yourself. last round was where it got little difficult as there were more then 11 candidates and 9 other ostc recruiting team assessing you on what you say.

Interview Questions
  • give brief about yourself in 2 mins, one thing here is please stick to 2 minutes only not eve 1 second greater complete what you have to say within 2 minutes.

OSTC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OSTC

Interview

Quant comes first, well thought out, they don’t reject outright and select only those who pass the quant exam for further questioning. Overall seems to be a well thought out process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OSTC

Application

I interviewed at OSTC

Interview

Very well thought interview process which begins with first online application. After that we have the diversity interview. Then comes the online assessments. which is followed by the virtual interview and so on. as you clear more rounds you proceed ahead

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OSTC (Jaipur, Maharashtra) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was very extensive and holistic. There was an online assessment which was followed by an interview that had several parts to it including a psychometric test, a virtual intercview

Interview Questions
  • the biggest achievement of your life

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at OSTC (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was a video interview and they asked 2 questions about what do you know about the company and about the job you are applying for so that was how the interview process went

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at OSTC (Mumbai) in Mar 2021

Interview

The whole procedure is very time-consuming. I gave the psychometric test in February and my Assessment Day was in the last week of April. Firstly The psychometric Test. Then Maths and Aptitude test. Then The Video interview.( 2 questions) Assessment day consist of 3 stages, 1. Introduce yourself with help of flashcards. 2.Group Exercise 3.Personal Exercise- case study on financial market.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OSTC (Brighton, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

Informal zoom chat discussing the pros of working for them - they described the application process. They asked about personal interests and aspirations. A strong work atmosphere was described. They were keen to network and introduce me to other colleagues.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OSTC

Application

I interviewed at OSTC

Interview

Video Interviews and IQ tests that were fun overall along with a virtual assessment day probably due to coronavirus restrictions. Overall a good experience although I found the process a bit random and weak.

Interview Questions
  • Questions indirectly involving trading and psychology of applicant
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tibthorpe, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OSTC (Tibthorpe, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

Lengthy and in-depth. Team based exercises as well as individual numerical tests and personality tests. Some basic number sequence puzzles and some logic based group exercises that were timed. Finally an individual task with questions from the interviewer afterwards.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 60 Interviews