OSTC Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 62 of over 62 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at OSTC

OSTC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at OSTC in Dec 2021

Interview

The interview process took 2 months. I had applied online in October 2021 First I got an email with instructions for one way interview. After around week, I got another email for interview which was conducted by the HR Manager on Microsoft. After that, I was given an excel task and then I was interviewed by the HR head

Interview Questions
  • Basic HR question Strength/ weakness Which HRIS software have you used Excel questions
    Answer Question

OSTC

Application

I interviewed at OSTC

Interview

Series of group exercises which included making two teams solving murder mystery and a NASA question. Following the two group tasks, an individual task is given and the candidate is judged on overall. Lasted 4 hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

84.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=OSTC~395543
Join the conversation on

OSTC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at OSTC in May 2021

Interview

There were 4 rounds first 3 were easy as it was normal math and recording your own video and sending them and one test on assessing yourself. last round was where it got little difficult as there were more then 11 candidates and 9 other ostc recruiting team assessing you on what you say.

Interview Questions
  • give brief about yourself in 2 mins, one thing here is please stick to 2 minutes only not eve 1 second greater complete what you have to say within 2 minutes.

OSTC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OSTC

Interview

Quant comes first, well thought out, they don’t reject outright and select only those who pass the quant exam for further questioning. Overall seems to be a well thought out process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Powai, Maharashtra

Application

I interviewed at OSTC (Powai, Maharashtra)

Interview

Very well thought interview process which begins with first online application. After that we have the diversity interview. Then comes the online assessments. which is followed by the virtual interview and so on. as you clear more rounds you proceed ahead

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at OSTC (Mumbai) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was a video interview and they asked 2 questions about what do you know about the company and about the job you are applying for so that was how the interview process went

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OSTC (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was very extensive and holistic. There was an online assessment which was followed by an interview that had several parts to it including a psychometric test, a virtual intercview

Interview Questions
  • the biggest achievement of your life

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at OSTC (Jaipur, Maharashtra) in Mar 2021

Interview

The whole procedure is very time-consuming. I gave the psychometric test in February and my Assessment Day was in the last week of April. Firstly The psychometric Test. Then Maths and Aptitude test. Then The Video interview.( 2 questions) Assessment day consist of 3 stages, 1. Introduce yourself with help of flashcards. 2.Group Exercise 3.Personal Exercise- case study on financial market.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OSTC (Mumbai) in Feb 2021

Interview

Informal zoom chat discussing the pros of working for them - they described the application process. They asked about personal interests and aspirations. A strong work atmosphere was described. They were keen to network and introduce me to other colleagues.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England

Application

I interviewed at OSTC (Brighton, England)

Interview

Video Interviews and IQ tests that were fun overall along with a virtual assessment day probably due to coronavirus restrictions. Overall a good experience although I found the process a bit random and weak.

Interview Questions
  • Questions indirectly involving trading and psychology of applicant
3 people found this interview helpful