OpenTable Inside Sales Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

5.0

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OpenTable (London, England) in July 2014.

Interview

Waste of time dealing with HR London Office - Applied direct on their site, within 1 week received an email requesting a suitable time for a telephone interview after I had missed the recruiters call.

Tried calling back but no one in the company has a direct contact number for the recruiter nor were they willing to transfer the call. i.e Faulty Towers.

Replied back to the email scheduling a suitable time for the telephone interview. No response.

After chasing my email 3 times finally I received an email confirmation regarding date/time of telephone interview from the elusive internal recruiter. No apologies for the lack of professionalism in not returning my messages - I let it pass.

So waited for call in the 2 hour window as agreed the following day.

Should have excepted it from Faulty Towers Recruitment! No call received nor any response to my calls or subsequent email messages.

Looking at other reviews this has happened before? Shambles.

What an embarrassment - time wasting amateurish company.

If they cant get the recruitment right on a minor level - Can you imagine what other aspects of Opentable are reminiscent of Faulty Towers?

Interview Questions

• I wasn't expecting NO questions at the prearranged telephone interview!   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.