Optical Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Optical Express

2.6

Patient Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optical Express (Glasgow, Scotland) in November 2019.

Interview

Phone interview was very casual, made to believe it was a customer canare role more than anything. Face to face interview was very intense and very sales orientated questions. Must be very sales focused if you are applying for this role. Not much about customer service at all. Was told I would get feedback on my interview within a few days and haven't heard anything since. Not impressed at all with the company, sounds like they are only interested in sharks who care about making sales!

Interview Questions

• How would you overcome the objective if a customer could not afford to pay for their lens treatment or did not want to pay that much money.   1 Answer

Outbound Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Optical Express.

Interview

The interview was friendly and not scary, general customer service questions. It was very calm and I felt comfortable, the interviewer introduced themselves and explained a wee bit about what the job total was.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell about a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optical Express (Glasgow, Scotland) in April 2019.

Interview

Isent an application online and a few days later, I was emailed by the recruitment manager. She asked me to explain my skills and experience and then emailed to confirm a date and a time.I was interviewed in the main site. I was greeted by the regional manager. The interview process was straight forward and I found the manager to be friendly.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you learned something new   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you had a conflict with your colleague and how did you deal with this   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you had to work under pressure/ deadline   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you had to work towards a target/ objective   Answer Question

Surgery Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optical Express.

Interview

It was one interview with one of the surgery managers. Received a call a few weeks later offering me the job. Head office emailed employment contract over after accepting job offer.

Optical Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Optical Express.

Interview

I was greeted by both the store manager and assistant store manager in a very pleasant manner!

First stage of the interview was talking about myself and my CV. Then competency questions where examples must be given. I then had a tour around the clinic and met other members of staff.

Very professional but also very pleasant and I did not feel under pressure!

Interview Questions

• Dercibe yourself and your previous employment history and how that makes you right for this role.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Optical Express (Glasgow, Scotland) in February 2019.

Interview

First stage was a phone interview, shortly followed by a face to face. Discussion of my skillset and some technical questions were covered. This was followed by a competency test.

Optical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optical Express.

Interview

Completely relaxed chat, asked several questions about my current job role and how my skills would be beneficial to the company. I was put completely at ease. Nothing in place to trip you up like I have had in previous job interviews.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Optical Express (Glasgow, Scotland) in December 2018.

Interview

Was treated fairly and professionally. Built a good rapport with interviewers and I was successful in the end. Don’t know what else to write. All went well in the end.

Interview Questions

• How could my skills and experienve benefit Optical Express?   1 Answer

Recruitment Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Optical Express (Glasgow, Scotland) in November 2018.

Interview

I was invited for interview for a sales position after being referred by an employee. I was later recommended for a position within recruitment and invited for another interview the following week. I was interviewed by a company director and recruitment manager. I was provided with a thorough description of the role and was made to feel relaxed. I heard back the same afternoon, as promised, and received an offer the following day. The process was very quick and I started my new role within a few days.

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Optical Express (Nottingham, England) in October 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruitment team to see if I was still interested in applying for the position then an interview was set up in the Nottingham store, later that same day I was contacted by the recruitment team and was given feedback on my interview. I loved that they took the time to do this as so many times you are never contacted.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want the position?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.