Optical Express Interview Questions

Updated 15 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 29 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Optical Express

Optical Express

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Optical Express

Interview

It was fantastic and very efficient. They didn’t waste any time with the process . They were really nice and made you feel comfortable in the interview stage. They were professional and came across very organised.

Interview Questions
  • Generic
    Answer Question

Optical Express

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optical Express

Interview

Applied with a CV. Received a general phone interview, which wasn't very technical in nature. I was told I would hear back from but unfortunately the company decided to ghost. Which makes me think its an unorganised and unprofessional organisation, so bullet dodged in my opinion.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optical Express (Dublin, Dublin) in Jan 2020

Interview

Good. They explain about the company and the role of the position offerred. Everything was clearly explained. Very professional and detailed. Truly a good experience. There are 2 stages and the process took about 1-2 weeks. Need to know the clinical exam and ocular diseases in depth

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optical Express (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in Nov 2019

Interview

Phone interview was very casual, made to believe it was a customer canare role more than anything. Face to face interview was very intense and very sales orientated questions. Must be very sales focused if you are applying for this role. Not much about customer service at all. Was told I would get feedback on my interview within a few days and haven't heard anything since. Not impressed at all with the company, sounds like they are only interested in sharks who care about making sales!

Interview Questions
  • How would you overcome the objective if a customer could not afford to pay for their lens treatment or did not want to pay that much money.
2 people found this interview helpful

Optical Express

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Optical Express

Interview

The interview was friendly and not scary, general customer service questions. It was very calm and I felt comfortable, the interviewer introduced themselves and explained a wee bit about what the job total was.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell about a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optical Express (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in Apr 2019

Interview

Isent an application online and a few days later, I was emailed by the recruitment manager. She asked me to explain my skills and experience and then emailed to confirm a date and a time.I was interviewed in the main site. I was greeted by the regional manager. The interview process was straight forward and I found the manager to be friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time where you learned something new
  • Name a time where you had a conflict with your colleague and how did you deal with this
  • Name a time where you had to work under pressure/ deadline
  • Name a time where you had to work towards a target/ objective

Optical Express

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optical Express

Interview

It was one interview with one of the surgery managers. Received a call a few weeks later offering me the job. Head office emailed employment contract over after accepting job offer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Optical Express

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Optical Express

Interview

I was greeted by both the store manager and assistant store manager in a very pleasant manner! First stage of the interview was talking about myself and my CV. Then competency questions where examples must be given. I then had a tour around the clinic and met other members of staff. Very professional but also very pleasant and I did not feel under pressure!

Interview Questions
  • Dercibe yourself and your previous employment history and how that makes you right for this role.

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Optical Express (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in Feb 2019

Interview

First stage was a phone interview, shortly followed by a face to face. Discussion of my skillset and some technical questions were covered. This was followed by a competency test.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Optical Express

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optical Express

Interview

Completely relaxed chat, asked several questions about my current job role and how my skills would be beneficial to the company. I was put completely at ease. Nothing in place to trip you up like I have had in previous job interviews.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Interviews