PatSnap Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 61 of over 61 interviews

Recruiter23%
Recruitment Agency17%
HardAverageEasy

PatSnap

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PatSnap

Interview

The interview consisted of 3 rounds. Phone interview followed by Zoom interview with the team leads and in final interview I was asked to give 2 presentations. Overall very exciting interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why PatSnap? Present a topic of your choice.
    Answer Question

PatSnap

Application

I interviewed at PatSnap

Interview

The interview process was one that was transparent throughout the entire process. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed the experience, and learned a great deal about not only the company but sales as a whole throughout the multi-layer interview experience.

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PatSnap (Toronto, ON) in Dec 2021

Interview

The interview process was transparent and comprehensive. I felt that the guys here actually listened and invested to learn about you, not focused solely on the numbers. The case study exercise isn't easy, and it's a test of quick thinking, be prepared! The last thing is that the leadership welcomed questions - a good sign.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PatSnap (Toronto, ON) in Dec 2021

Interview

The interview process at PatSnap was the most comprehensive and intuitive process during my job search. The recruiter, Jade M. in Toronto was exceptional in promptly responding to any emails or questions, and it really felt that everyone was rooting for your success throughout the whole process. Jade went as far as to make herself available all weekend for questions since my contract had to be signed by Monday, and sent me her scheduling so that I could have a face-to-face meeting with her when I needed to do so. The hiring manager and team lead, Wes, also conducted great in-depth interviews that gave great insight into the company and how it operates. What was particularly fantastic was the honesty of both Jade and Wes in making sure that they gave you realistic expectations of what they were looking for, but also what you could expect from the job. After some of the nightmare interview processes I experienced from companies that have existed for far longer, I was seriously impressed by how professional the recruitment team was, and by how easy and effortless it all felt. They really have it figured out!

Interview Questions
  • - What about your background makes you think you'd be a good fit for this role? - Have you had any experience with cold calling? - Tell us about yourself

PatSnap

Application

I interviewed at PatSnap

Interview

The interview process mainly consists of a role play cold call. If you can pass that your in. Other than that it's your basic how do you handle this and that at your old job.

Interview Questions
  • I don't remember any specific questions.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PatSnap (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2021

Interview

short conversation with an HR recruiter, followed by a 30 min Zoom with the hiring manager and another 60 min Zoon with both the hiring manager and division/ department (Sales) manager.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly conversation still interview, not so much templated questions. More routine questions in the first interview, about sales success in numbers, examples of situations etc. Second interview included a short role-play, however, they provide the concept in advance as well as an honest feedback following.

PatSnap

Application

I interviewed at PatSnap

Interview

I came through a recruitment assessment day and met my manager. It was a group assessment day with multiple businesses, PatSnap picked me out for an interview. I was then invited back to interview at the HQ, where I had 1 interview and presented my ICP and pitched that company.

Interview Questions
  • Write a pitch to a company I deem to be an ideal prospect.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at PatSnap (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2021

Interview

Met with Recruiter, Head of Sales, Current Sales Leaders, and then the GM. Meetings were sometimes weeks apart from one another with very little contact from recruiting team. Process was very long and drawn out.

Interview Questions
  • General questions around leadership style, experience as it relates to the role, and sales experience within this space.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PatSnap (London, England) in May 2021

Interview

The interview with Talent Acquisition executive was over an audio zoom call, I was super prepared and spent 5 hours researching the company before the chat. The interviewer was polite but sharp. It felt a bit like a tick box interview. They never gave me feedback on why I wouldn't progress to the next stage, I think it was because of my accent.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PatSnap (New York, NY) in Jan 2021

Interview

Recruiter, Sales Manager, Sales Exec. Last stage was to be a mock sales presentation and deliver a complete territory plan. While the mock sales presentation to sell their product without any product training to a hypothetical customer sets one up for failure, the request to deliver a territory plan, complete with customer names and contacts at the customers was a sleazy attempt to get free work. Companies hire sales rep to work territories for 6 months to get this info. To request it as part of the interview process is usury and a red flag to any potential experienced salesperson.

Interview Questions
  • General sales approach to new clients.
2 people found this interview helpful