PatSnap Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at PatSnap

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Senior Backend Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PatSnap (Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)) in September 2016.

Interview

After the resume screening, we will go through four rounds of interviews:
    The first round, personnel communication;
    In the second round, basic technology interviews, we are more focused on the understanding and application of technology;
    The third round, technical supervisor interview;
    In the fourth round, the personnel director finally confirmed;

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PatSnap.

Interview

One of the most unprofessional interviews I've dealt with. The interviewee called me from a busy outside area and I could barley hear him the entire time. He asked me questions irrelevant to an entry level position. I never received a response.

Interview Questions

• I was called from a busy area and could barely here any questions.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PatSnap (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online - very brief telephone interview (only 5 mins) - got invited to a face to face interview. It was unorganised, he was asking irrelevant questions, I think he was drunk, no structure, a complete nutter - questions asked were very basic .

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Interview

Recruiter was quick to respond and asked me about salary expectations, notice period and when I would be available for a phone interview the next day. I replied within an hour, but then received no further response. A few days later I was called up during work hours, so we agreed that he would call me later that same day. No call received, and no response given via email either. At that point I decided that this company was not of interest to me and I pursued other offers instead.

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PatSnap (London, England) in February 2018.

Interview

First interview was a CV walk through second was a presentation on 30/60/90 & CV walkthrough.

The panel had their a VP who was horribly arrogant. Thought he knew it all and it didn’t make sense to correct him.

Some of the questions were abit unprofessional & ill executed: who are you motivated to earn money for? What did your parents do for a living? What was your childhood like?

I’ve seen the Steve jobs movies & Simon sinek viral clips too but it’s abit cringy in a chiswick business park by people who can’t deliver it with the same charisma.

It was cute/funny to observe people so pretentious so there’s some upside to the experience.

Interview Questions

• What did your parents do for a living?   1 Answer
    • How I would qualify customers, methodology used   1 Answer
    • Reasons for wanting to work at patsnap   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PatSnap (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2018.

Interview

- HR Reached out via LinkedIn
    - Phone interview, in person with GM than Director of AM
    - Quick turnaround, clear and concise deadlines
    - Presentation was required in the last round of interviews

Interview Questions

• - What is your idea of Customer Success and what does your process look like
      - If you were given an account pack of 60 accounts today how would you priortise your account pack
      - How would you manage an at-risk account / save an account   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PatSnap (London, England) in August 2017.

Interview

I was contacted out of the blue by the Talent Acquisition Specialist on LinkedIn and sold a role due to growth at the company that sounded interesting so agreed to have a chat. We had an initial chat that went well and i was told more information would be sent. This was not so i chased and it eventually was. I replied to say i would be happy to continue talks and nothing. I emailed again asking if they would like a conversation and got a reply asking for availability. I replied with that and nothing and i have now given up.

If this is coming from a senior recruiter in the company they seriously need help but sadly i will not entertain the unprofessionalism that seems to be top down. Sad as they seem a decent organisation besides the shoddy TA function.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PatSnap (London, England).

Interview

Thorough process. Came in touch with them via an recruitment agency.

First stage had a call with internal recruitment team the usual what you currently do, salary expectations, experiences, education etc etc.

Stage 2 met one of the hiring manager which is an hour face to face. Go over your experiences and reasons you want to join PatSnap. You are also asked to do a 90sec pitch I recommend to focus on achievements I.e degree what your grades were and then a bit about your professional career, you could also add something sport related.

Stage 3 presentation with 2 hiring managers and met one of the VP's.

Stage 4 met the VP of sales. Got an offer the following week. Whole process took 14 days.

VP's are quite direct so be ready for some hard questioning. Know their value proposition well.
    Understand and articulate your sales methodologies and processes clearly.

Interview Questions

• You are asked to present what your CV says about you, and a case study on how the platform can help their target audience. Make you sure are well prepared and knows your numbers in and out as they really focus heavily on this.   Answer Question

Got an offer elsewhere. All in the process goes fast.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chiswick, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PatSnap (Chiswick, England) in August 2017.

Interview

After several failed attempts to receive feedback, and a brief discussion with a particularly rude "sales director", I am no longer interested in a position at PatSnap even though up until this point I had a positive interview experience.

I think it is very poor practice to show such a lack of respect to candidates who have invested time and effort meeting with you, preparing presentations for your business, and showing genuine interest in your company to then provide no feedback in over a week even when you've set timescale expectations in the interview. Then when that candidate calls in to your office to chase it proactively to be greeted by a rude, unidentified, sales director.

If the recruitment process is this painful, I strongly doubt that the working culture would be much different.

Anonymous Employee in Fleet, South East England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PatSnap (Fleet, South East England, England) in May 2019.

Interview

Impressed! Effective process and genuine questions. Clear, constructive feedback and relaxed and authentic discussions. I was in for a face to face including role play and then back for presentation and further discussions for four people including SVP who also gave personal mobile in case I had more questions later. Received offer day after!

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PatSnap (London, England) in May 2017.

Interview

First stage - contacted by the internal recruiter and arranged to meet VP of sales in person for the initial chat.
    Having arrived at the Patsnap office (way out of central London), the VP was 20 minutes late, a bit annoying as I took time of my normal working day, but I tried to be understanding.
    The actual chat with the VP went really well, we discussed my experience vs. the role and it was agreed that I would go to the next stage - the VP even wrote down on the printed copy of my CV that this would be the week after.
    I was expecting to receive a brief for the 2nd state presentation - nothing - so I chased the HR to ask whether this is still the case - no response. I chased again a few days later and about a week later I got a response saying they had lots of great candidates and are not having me for the 2nd stage after all. And to "keep in touch".

Interview Questions

• Tell us about you (current role, experience, career plans for future)   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.