PatSnap Sales Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

PatSnap Sales Development Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at PatSnap

3.5

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PatSnap.

Interview

One of the most unprofessional interviews I've dealt with. The interviewee called me from a busy outside area and I could barley hear him the entire time. He asked me questions irrelevant to an entry level position. I never received a response.

Interview Questions

• I was called from a busy area and could barely here any questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PatSnap

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PatSnap (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2018.

Interview

HR will phone you to set up an interview.
    Round 1: Phone interview with Sales Manager. Please do your homework on the company, and basic sales questions. Nothing too difficult.
    Round 2: F2F Meeting with Sales Manager to sell PatSnap products. Questions regarding sales knowledge (eg including other decision makers, etc)

Nothing too difficult and it was simple. I walked away feeling good and had a good conversation with the Sales Manager. However, I received an email from HR that I did not get through to the final round and was understandably very disappointed. Emailed to HR to ask for an honest feedback but did not receive any. Overall, it was a good experience but could be better had the HR or Sales Manager got in touch with me.

Interview Questions

• Round 1: Questions about the company - what they do, etc.   Answer Question
    • Round 2: Sell Patsnap on a cold call. Materials will be provided.   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Interview

The interview process was smooth and straightforward. The company had a positive vibe and atmosphere. There are a lot of opportunities with this company, as its fresh and doing quite well. I was really hoping to get my foot in, but unfortunately was unsuccessfull.

I received a thorough feedback for my face-to-face interview.

Would recommend working at this company.

Anonymous Employee in Chiswick, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PatSnap (Chiswick, England) in July 2017.

Interview

Very quick process overall. Applied through a recruitment agency. Completed a role play phone call and then a one to one interview with a senior sales manager. The whole process was fun and not intimidating at all.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.