Payoneer Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Payoneer Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Payoneer

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Payoneer in January 2020.

Interview

Conversation with an recruiter, then if that goes well a conversation with a dev lead. The big bone I have to pick with this place is the 'hollistic' nature of the interview. It doesn't really assess whether a candidate has strong foundational skills/experience or not. The random nature of the questions you get could EASILY create false positives/false negatives when evaluating candidates.

Interview Questions

• Questions about Experience. Specifically how to ramp up the performance of queries.   4 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Payoneer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Payoneer (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted via email to take an online test. After completion I was called by HR and asked to come in for an interview, no phone screen took place.

Was interviewed by the team lead and a senior engineer. Team lead was smug and condescending, couldn't wait to get out of there. Mid interview he took out his phone and said he was going to play Pokemon while I spoke to the engineer.

Very disrespectful and unprofessional, would not want to work for this person and would decline any offer from them.

Treat your candidates with respect whether you think they're a good fit or not, it's a poor reflection on the company.

Interview Questions

Payoneer Response

6 Nov 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your interview at Payoneer. We appreciate you letting us know your experience, which regretfully was completely out of line with our company culture and professional expectations. We apologize for the offence caused and have investigated what happened in order to ensure that nothing like it happens again. We are running internal interview training for all managers, regardless of seniority or tenure, to ensure that everyone who interacts with us always feels respected, regardless of the outcome. Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Payoneer.

Interview

I had a very pleasant process. nice people. they were welcoming and professional
    I had a positive experience. The process was pretty quick and they gave me an answer directly. the interview was relevant and addressed the requires stack.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Online interview, recording yourself on video. the questions appear on the screen and you have limited time to answer them. The interview was not technical (no CS questions), took about 10 minutes.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petah Tikva (Israel)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Payoneer (Petah Tikva (Israel)) in March 2018.

Interview

A fast interview process that consisted of a pseudocode interview with questions about data structures, logic and recursion, followed by an interview about the different HTTP response methods(GET/POST/DELETE/PUT).
    This interview was followed by an interview with the HR department, which was followed by an interview with the VP of the R&D department that asked logical riddles.

Interview Questions

• Explain the different HTTP response methods (GET/POST/DELETE/PUT).   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Payoneer (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interviewer tells about the company, the team and the product
    Questions about current job -what was your part? technology...
    algorithmic questions - some easy-mid algorithmic questions
    Questions about c# - extension, delegates, Function, Action

Interview Questions

• Find the second biggest number in array   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.