Pitney Bowes Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 19 Mar 2019

2.7

Sort:

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Spokane, WA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Quick turn around from submitting application to the interview. 2 managers that complained about bad work ethics and attire from their sales staff. Also never disclosed I had 3 month ends to hit goal or loose my job. Instead of feeling motivated to make my numbers I felt motivated to find another job.

Interview Questions

• How can I improve an already successful sales team? Or an unsuccessful?   1 Answer

L&D Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

Very typical.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Software Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Troy, NY (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

First and second interview basic behavioral questions, some questions relating to technical ability to dive in data. Went through and asked for knowledge of business, products they sold, and if I knew of the transition the company was going through

Interview Questions

• Asked how I would be able to code unstructured data when analyzing internal data.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Troy, NY (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

Interviewed on campus with mostly behavorial questions and a couple technical questions. Process was very laid back and informal.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes in February 2016.

Interview

Lengthy interview process due to constant organizational changes. Went through 6 different interviews starting with the talent recruiter and various sales managers and department leaders. Was not asked to come onsite to do a live presentation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your software sales background. Very specific questions about previous sales targets and attainment. Tell me about a complex deal and why you won. Tell me about a deal that you lost. Why did you choose Pitney Bowes? Based on your resume, you don't seem to be a good fit, why do you think you're a good fit? How do you spend your time on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis? Are you a hunter or farmer? Explain Why. How do you deal with organizational change?   Answer Question

Client Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Spokane, WA (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 managers who were very pleasant to speak with but they sold me on a false position. There was only one in person interview before I was offered the job. Quick and easy interview process which should have been a red flag because I quickly found out the turnover rate is ridiculous.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Stamford, CT (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

The process went by fast and swiftly. The standard phone screening, talking to directors you would be working with, then being brought in for another resume briefing and detail on the positions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

Met with the two potential bosses had a relaxed conversation.

Interview Questions

• How would you insert a new supply chain into a software problem?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

I had a single Interview which lasted for about half an hour. The number of rounds may vary from profile to profile. I was given the offer in 3 weeks after they had completed all other interviews

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Stamford, CT (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Consisted of two brief phone calls with manager/colleague. Asked simple questions about myself and what I wanted from an internship. Didn't have to even come into the office. Was told the same day I had the position. Really simple, easy process. Would have been nice to come in and see the office and who I would be working with first, but it all worked out in the end.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.