Pitney Bowes Interview Questions

Updated 29 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 290 of over 290 interviews

Recruiter17%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Pitney Bowes

Application

I interviewed at Pitney Bowes

Interview

Very pleasant. The recruiter was open and honest when speaking. She gave a description of the position and other options and jib openings. She also provided a req number for the positions.

Interview Questions
  • Interview was not conducted being the position had been filled.
    Answer Question

Pitney Bowes

Application

I interviewed at Pitney Bowes

Interview

Very easy. All they need is authorization to work, physical fitness, drug screening and you are good go go. You are also required to watch videos on Safety before one can begin work. They don't dig into background checks.

Interview Questions
  • Are you authorized to work in the Unites States?

Pitney Bowes

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes in Jun 2021

Interview

4 Individual 1 on 1 teams calls. However, 2 of the 4 calls had little interaction with the role looking to be filled, and after 1 call a week for 4 weeks, I was completely ghosted. Never even got a rejection email! Just a tremendous waste of the candidates time with zero feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Austin, TX) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was a great experience. The process was very quick and I have also been extended an offer from Pitney Bowes when my first interview was just a week ago.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pitney Bowes

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes

Interview

Short talk with recruiter about general topics (what the company does etc.). Then short talk with a technical person about work based on my resume. There was only one technical question about microservices.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pitney Bowes

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes in Mar 2021

Interview

Applied online and had a phone interview with a Talent Advisor about a week later. That was followed by a web video interview with the hiring manager the week after that. Didn't hear anything until four weeks later.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Pitney Bowes

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes

Interview

Beware! Went through the entire interview process and got to the final round, the initial 2 were just simple conversations and scenario based questions. The final interview involved a case study, which I spent hours on, and I was promised a final interview to go over my analysis. After 2 weeks of waiting for a response from the recruiter, I was told that the presentation will not take place as they selected a candidate. So all that time was completely wasted with zero feedback at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pitney Bowes

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes

Interview

Initial conversation with Talent Advisor/Recruiter followed by interviews with the hiring manager and department heads. Total of 4 interviews over the course of a week. Then the Talent Advisor followed up with a verbal offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Pune) in Jan 2021

Interview

There was two technical round, i cleared one and thet said now i will hire but on contract for six month. HR's are everywhere same inshort they think working employees are fool

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pitney Bowes

Application

I interviewed at Pitney Bowes

Interview

Excellent process, great company to work for, multiple interviews over two to four weeks, they look for excellent employees. The interviewers were tough but fair, asked great questions, were very professional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 290 Interviews