Qlik Interview Questions

Updated 21 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 130 of over 130 interviews

Recruiter20%
Employee Referral18%
HardAverageEasy

Qlik

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qlik

Interview

Had six total interviews: HR, two with the hiring manager, two teammates and a senior director. Took about 4 weeks from first contact to an offer, which seemed to be quick.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about the technologies you’ve used
    Answer Question

Qlik

Application

I interviewed at Qlik in Apr 2021

Interview

Applied for job online. Was contacted by HR via email expressing interest in me as a candidate. In the email. the company asked me to email them my detailed salary expectations (salary range, high/low, all in (base +commission/bonus). I politely declined to discuss salary via email. Said I would be happy to speak on the phone to discuss. Never heard back from them.

Interview Questions
  • HR person asked for salary expectations over email. Respectfully declined to discuss salary over email. That ended the interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qlik (Barcelona) in Jan 2021

Interview

Four different calls with managers of the department located in different countries and 1 call with Human Resources. All of the interviews were pretty similar and very easy. No offer received because of a lack of work experience in a similar role.

Interview Questions
  • Questions related to how to deal with customers and how would you proceed in different situations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Qlik (San Jose, CA)

Interview

5 interview process including a technical portion. Interviews last between one hour and 1.5 hours. Need to be up to speed on latest tech trends and industry knowledge. Helpful if you have experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qlik

Application

I interviewed at Qlik

Interview

Unclear job description, expectations. I believe this seems to be a new position in the company, and they offer a low salary range for the position. There are a couple rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qlik

Application

I interviewed at Qlik

Interview

A very structured and reasonably extensive interview process. I met 3 other managers and HR and the entire sequence consisted of 3 interviews, all conducted in a very professional and efficient way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qlik

Application

I interviewed at Qlik

Interview

Very good and detailed interview in English that went through all the steps going forward, including information from both parties and what the future plan is. Being also a short interview it was very effective.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qlik

Application

I interviewed at Qlik

Interview

Open and straightforward interview conducted in a professional and concise manner. Left the interviewee happy, fulfilled and ready to embark on the data journey. Exciting and enticing opportunities lie ahead.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Qlik (New Delhi)

Interview

It was 5 rounds of interview...all went well n was given good feedback but...thr is no clear response whether selected or rejected... process is very sluggish n I felt lot of red tape policy ...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qlik (Barcelona) in Nov 2020

Interview

They ghosted me after 4 rounds of interviews. They always replied very fast (within 1 day) between the interviews, but when it was time to tell me the result, they never contacted me again. Not even a plain negative reply. As a job seeker, I found this is frustrating and disrespectful because I was waiting for their reply for a long time. I sent a follow-up email after 2 weeks. They replied to that one, and they explained that 1 of the 2 positions has been already filled and they asked for my patience to decide about the second one. But after that, again, they never contacted me again. Apart from this, the job details, the offered salary and the company vibe were positive, and I wanted to join them. Too bad that they don't have a policy for properly reject the applications, meanwhile they emphasize during all the interviews the importance of good customer service.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about your general experience with programming, data science, technical support
  • Examples of technical support cases - how would you approach the problem?
  • How is your personality, what are your hobbies?
  • How do you deal with remote working and quarantine?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 130 Interviews