Qlik Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Qlik Interview Questions

Interviews at Qlik

Rapid Response Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Qlik.

Interview

Phone call with director of sales, scheduled interview (on President's Day) that I took PTO for. Replied 3 days later apologizing saying he "didn't realize they didn't have work" with no reschedule attempt. I rescheduled on my own. He was 15 minutes late to the set interview time. In first interview, I was told SalesForce was a competitor and that I should know that information for later. Later, I learned this was false...

Interview Questions

• Who are our competitors, how are they doing compared to us?   Answer Question
    • What was the coolest place you've interviewed so far?   Answer Question

OEM Partner Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Qlik (King of Prussia, PA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Difficult but rewarding. It was one of the more difficult interviews that I have done but the team was very accommodating, flexible, and friendly which made it all worth it.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qlik (Radnor, PA (US)).

Interview

I was interview by 4 separate individuals staggered every 30 minute. Each one brought a different kind of skill set, position, and personality to the table. Very open to questions and brought a high level of energy.

Interview Questions

• Do you work better in a team setting or by yourself?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qlik (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

First I had an hour long phone screen with the hiring manager. It went well, and I was invited for an on site interview. When I got there, I learned that they needed things that I didn't know, but he never even asked about it during the phone interview. It was a total waste of time. They think highly of themselves, and look down on you. It's better to pass and go to a better company.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Qlik (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Very basic questions and the manager talked a ton about himself. Manager stated he was looking for someone that he didn't have to spend a lot of time with since he lived in Southern California.

Interview Questions

• What kind of support will you need during the on boarding process.   1 Answer

Named Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qlik in September 2018.

Interview

Separate phone interviews with internal recruiter, hiring manager, region VP, and presales manager. Although my interactions with each person during the process was very positive, communication between calls was non-existent.

Marketing Role Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Qlik.

Interview

It started out by several emails from the recruiter asking if I knew this software or that software, and the answer was always yes. Then after about a month, I had a phone interview with the recruiter and then a video interview with the hiring manager who was outside the U.S. That was followed up by two more video interviews with team member a week later and a few days after that, another video interview with the hiring manager's boss. About a week after that, I was contacted by the recruiter since the hiring manager wanted to speak with two managerial references. I supplied two, and one was a partner at the firm where I am currently employed. After hearing nothing for over a month, I had to chase the recruiter down only to find out the team decided not to pursue me. What an awkward position that request put me in, because I had to ask a partner at my firm if she was willing to provide a reference. She was happy to do so, but I was TRYING to keep my job search confidential!

Interview Questions

• What sort of campaigns have I run and how do I approach deadlines.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qlik (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

For me to receive an automated rejection email after multiple rounds of interviewing, especially when that automated rejection email contains the phrase "[insert name here]," is almost laughably unprofessional.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Qlik in February 2018.

Interview

Lengthy. Recruiter very responsive and quick to schedule 4 additional phone screens. Interviews were very engaging and positive. There were days and sometimes a week between interviews. And time kills all deals so I was soon forgotten.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about how you ran a (specific type) of campaign?   Answer Question
    • Q: What is your salary expectation should you receive an offer from Qlik?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qlik (Radnor, PA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was web-based since my team is virtual. Great cost savings. It was fairly short and to the point. They asked questions specifically about experiences.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.