Rackspace Technology Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 577 of over 577 interviews

Recruiter19%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Application

Interview

Met with Director and Program Manager - they gauged my career level and experience and also asked a few questions to determine whether I would be a good team fit.

Interview Questions
  • We like to joke around, are you ok with being playful and letting things roll off your back
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Rackspace Technology (New Delhi)

Interview

Very good interview process and pretty smooth. I took just a week from Resume shortlisting(via Recruitment Consultant) to Offer release from Company HR. HR was good, very supportive which is found very rare.

Interview Questions
  • Profile experiences, challenges I faced and strength and weaknesses

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

158 Comments

Join the conversation on

Rackspace Technology

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rackspace Technology

Interview

Recruiter reached out after the hiring manager expressed interest. After the recruiter interview it was scheduled with the practice lead from their Onica division who is not the Hiring Manager (HM). The interviewer would ask question and while answering, he would cover his mouth/nose area with his hand!!! I thought that was the end but .... Later they became deceptive by bringing a different recruiter, scheduling an interview with the HM, then reschedule it, which was eventually cancelled by them! They are a big company so is their unprofessionalism wasting corporate and other people's time. If interviewing is like this, what it would be like working there!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rackspace Technology

Application

I interviewed at Rackspace Technology

Interview

Virtual video interview for a remote position, because of cookie but also I think this is just how they do it... about two hours with multiple team members and without an in person follow up interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rackspace Technology (San Antonio, TX) in Aug 2021

Interview

I had the initial phone screen with the recruiter with very general questions and learned a bit more about the sales process along with the role. At this point, it was a pleasant process. I was optimistic since I come from a competitor in the same industry and have done very well in my career. I was then passed on to the manager that would be leading my team. He then no-showed me on the interview after I had gotten dressed up and prepped for it. I was able to get a hold of the recruiter after 6 hours. She then was able to reschedule the interview. Then, my daughter, my wife, and I all came down with Covid and I missed the interview. Following this, I reached out a couple of hours later to reschedule, explain what happened, and apologize. The reply I received said I was no longer being considered for the position because I missed the interview even though I was sick. This shocked me, they had skipped meeting with me and didn't provide an explanation. However, I was still willing to meet after that even though this role doesn't pay what I currently make. Then, my entire family becomes very ill, I apologize for missing the call, and I'm met with that response? Felt like hypocrisy and like the company doesn't care.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about quota attainment, general sales cycle, what industries I sell into, if I know Rackspace as a company

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rackspace Technology (New Delhi) in Aug 2021

Interview

No challanges faced felt very easy rounds, mostly judging the communication part, situational questions were frequent, interviewer was kind and looked experienced and wise,interview went for 1.5hrs and went easy

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rackspace Technology

Application

I interviewed at Rackspace Technology

Interview

Muy amable la entrevistadora con actitud amable y abierta a la platica, explico clara las ofertas y las prestaciones siendo honesta con lo que buscan y por que dando énfasis en el por qie de las cosas y como me veía en un futuro, un lugar muy agradable

Interview Questions
  • Cargos anteriores responsabilidades y retos
  • Sueldo esperado y situación actual laboral

Rackspace Technology

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rackspace Technology

Interview

Worst Interview experience. Plan is to play with hopes of job searching peoples. Don't be a prey to Rackers ( as per their defined term). Don't even have office in Bangalore, but they want workers.

Interview Questions
  • Scenario based questions, framework principles, Technical aspects, Data Analysis

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Rackspace Technology (Austin, TX) in Jul 2021

Interview

Applied online last Sunday, recruiter contacted me Monday. Looking for three things (would be wonderful to find, they've had no luck) : Cloud, IoT, Product Management. We set up an interview with the CTO for three days later. Beforehand, I shared a presentation on a complete IoT solution, addressing every aspect. In the interview, the interviewer had not prepared at all. He had not looked at my resume, he had not looked at my presentation, he did not know what I do or where I work.

Interview Questions
  • 1) I didn't look at the presentation, can you share it with me? 2) Where do you work?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rackspace Technology (Hyderābād) in Jul 2021

Interview

Intro round with HR followed by below rounds 1. Linux live practical assessment online 2. Panel Round including Manager and mentors 3. English grammar and vocabulary 4. Live Practical assessment on VM with panel, supposed to be 2 hours but got only one hour for 11 question. 5. Manager

Interview Questions
  • generic Linux administration questions. they expect to be interactive with client/customer. as its service based you will be individual contributor.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 577 Interviews