Superdrug Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Superdrug Interview Questions

Updated 6 Feb 2018

2.5

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Superdrug (London, England) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online, got a call the next day for a face to face interview. The interview was like every other retail job interview. They put me on shop floor for around 20 minutes and then took me to the office for a one to one interview where they asked the standard interview questions and availability . They then called me 3 hours after letting me know i got the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Superdrug.

Interview

online application then if seuccesfull a telephone interview then a face to face interview practical it was ok but semi diccult be prepared and research previos interviews

Buying Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Superdrug (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online for the position, I was then invited to a video interview. After pretty much a month now, I have heard nothing back, there can at least be some professionalism on Superdrug's part to let the candidate know. The recruiter was very quick to respond to the initial online application, as soon as I did the 'video' interview, nothing.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Superdrug (London, England).

Interview

I got interviewed at the store by the manager. The manager was nice and helpful, made it easier for me. They asked the usual questions any employer would ask. From "why do you want to work here" to "how would you be an asset to the team"

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you experienced bad customer service   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ipswich, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Superdrug (Ipswich, England) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online about a week before I was called to come in for an interview. Took about 45 minutes and mine was with the store manager. I knew someone who had worked there so luckily I already had someone I got on with. Was a friendly interview, but questions were quite lengthy and were about my experiences in retail and customer service. Overall, it was a good interview, just be calm and confident!

Interview Questions

• I was asked what products I could sell with a face wash, body wash and nail varnish remover.   1 Answer
    • Where have you worked as a team and how did you do it?   Answer Question
    • In what circumstance did you experience bad customer service?   Answer Question
    • Where have you given the best customer service?   Answer Question

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Superdrug (Birmingham, England) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quite simple, they asked couple of generic questions. Am i flexible? Give me a time where you received bad customer service? Whats my experience and background related to this job and what skills can you bring to this workplace?

Interview Questions

• How would you increase sales?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

VERY FAST PROCESS. Very easy interview. The successful candidates likely don't realise how hard it is to get a similar role - far more rigorous testing and experience required.

1) Applied online
    2) Video interview
    3) Assessment (half) day - group task, individual interview, maths test, presentation.
    4) Successful candidates contacted 1.5 days later.

1) Very simple
    2) 5 questions
    3) Very fun. Honestly I must say this has been one of the best companies I have dealt with in the UK. The department staff were lovely and realistic - they didn't ask stupid questions and recognised some of the maths test was actually quite demanding considering the role.

The HR person seemed a bit....unkind? The way she spoke about rejected candidates, how she was proud and found it hilarious when people gave poor answers and she rejected them - actually laughing out loud about it. I would be shocked if she didn't lie about candidates behaviour to the department staff simply because she didn't like them for whatever reason despite never having to speak with them once they started working there. She did not present the company well in person.

This was a job I was genuinely sad I didn't get. I wish the chosen candidates the best of luck as it seemed like a wonderful environment and very supportive team.

Interview Questions

• Talk me through your experience   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Superdrug (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Telephone interview with HR. She was very positive & bubbly.
    Email to say got face to face interview with Area Mgr. Need to a SWOT on store beforehand & mystery shop the store.
    Face to face with Area Mgr. Lasted 1.5 hours. Made me super excited as company is growing fast. Found out about application 4 days later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Superdrug (Durham, England) in August 2017.

Interview

Not to bad , first was taken out onto the shop floor and had to try and sell perfume to customers walking in which was quite difficult. Then walked around the store asking customers if they need any assistance. After this I was invited for a interview with the manager which was very calm and relaxed

Interview Questions

• If I was to sell products in bulk what would I sell with fake tan, shaving foam, tooth paste.

When have I experienced bad customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Superdrug (London, England).

Interview

I was asked to stand near the front of the store and engage customers to try and buy the star buy products.

After this, I was taken to the office to have an interview with the store manager. She also asked about how I found the experience and how many star buys I sold if any.

Interview Questions

• How can we save money?
      Describe yourself in 3 or 4 words
      Give me an example of a time you provided great customer service   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.