TOPdesk Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TOPdesk Interview Questions

Interviews at TOPdesk

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Budapest, MO (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

After sending CV and an English cover letter, I had to complete a programming task at home, based on the result of that they called me in for an office visit and a personal interview. In the interview there was another programming exercise, for which I had to write code on the spot.

Lead Generator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk.

Interview

Online resume submission, phone screening and face-to-face interview.

Spoke a bit regarding what TOPdesk does and how well yourself matches the role. Overall it was a personalized interview.

Make sure you know what services/product the company offers and prepare to speak/sell yourself. Bring questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose the subject that you are doing in school?   Answer Question

Service Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Manchester, England) in November 2019.

Interview

First round consisted off a general questions on previous experience and general suitability for the role.
    Second round was a presentation and more interview questions about the role specifically. They want to make sure you are a great fit for the company which is very reassuring. I was able to ask lots of questions to learn more about the role too.
    The whole interview process was smooth, I heard back very quickly after both interviews, which is a massive relief and was very appreciated.
    All in all a fantastic experience!

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions about my experience, suitability for the role etc.   Answer Question

Lead Generator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Manchester, England) in October 2019.

Interview

I had two interviews, one in person at the Manchester office, and one over Skype. The interview process was very personal, it felt very much about me and my aims rather than the company which was different to any interview I have had before, but in a refreshing sense. If you have a good idea of where you want to be, what your interests are and have done some research about the company, then I think the interview is much easier.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TOPdesk.

Interview

The interview process was intense. It was also fair. I was told it was a conversation which would go both ways. TOPdesk was looking for a fit with me, but I had to do my own evaluation, and see if TOPdesk would be a fit for me too. All 4 people I interviewed with (2 people each round) were kind, and welcoming.

Agile Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Budapest (Hungary)) in September 2019.

Interview

There was a very long interview, with a lot of irrelevant questions. (One person from HR and one scrum master. ) At first, there is a completely unnecessary presentation about the company, with information that you can find on the website and on the company's facebook page anyway. Then there were a lot of questions about my previous studies, workplaces and my private life. There were also some logical exercises at the end. The conversation was very friendly, but that was very misleading...
    There were questions about what I studied 15-20 years ago (!) and why. They were a bit too nosy about my private life.
    As a woman over 35 in Hungary, I've been discriminated against several times before. This was also a just waste of time.

Interview Questions

• There were questions about what I was thinking about my future studies at the age of 18.   1 Answer

TOPdesk Response

30 Sep 2019 – Recruitment Specialist

Thank you for sharing your feelings.
    Yes, that is true we had questions about your hobbies, reasons for your chosen carrier path, related to the questions posed to you about your childhood. The reason behind this, as we explained during the interview as well, is that we wanted to get to know you better as a person and would like to understand your motivation.
    We did not ask your age since that is absolutely not relevant to us.
    At TOPdesk we are proud of the diversity of our colleagues!
    At the end of the interview there was an abstract thinking puzzle to work on together. As I explained in my e-mail, our decision was based on your performance during the exercise. The complexity of our software and the requirements for the position makes it necessary to have a high level of abstract thinking.
    Your exercise results did not reach our required company level, which is necessary, for this particular position.

We wish you the best with your career!

Szilvi
    TOPdesk Hungary
    HR & Recruitment Specialist

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2019.

Interview

It was a very unique interview focused on getting to know me personally rather than strictly professionally. Overall a very pleasant experience and would recommend friends to work here as well.

Inside Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Manchester, England) in May 2019.

Interview

There were 2 interviews.
    The first was a general chat around my CV with HR and the sales team leader
    The second was a presentation on technology of my choice which could aid TOPdesk with both managing directors and the sales team leader

Interview Questions

• Which of your roles is most applicable to this?   1 Answer

Sale Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk.

Interview

Two step interviewing process with current employees. Easy questions, think of examples where you have previously contributed. An easy reasoning test at the end, don't over think it and you should be fine. Good experience overall.

Inside Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Manchester, England).

Interview

Interview entailed an initial first stage in which myself and the head of recruitment went through my CV and did some collaborative tasks. Second stage was similar with board members

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.