TOPdesk Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 69 of over 69 interviews

Sales Engineer

158 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kaiserslautern

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Kaiserslautern) in Sep 2021

Interview

I was interviewed by three people: a person from HR, the team leader for the position I had applied for, and the head of the IT department. The interview started with a round of introductions and then continued with numerous questions about my personal life. The interview atmosphere was not great and felt less like a conversation about relevant topics and more like an interrogation about my past and current life choices. In addition, one interviewee in particular struck me as very arrogant and judgmental.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe yourself? How would your friends describe you? Tell us a story about a time when you were drunk.
    Answer Question

TOPdesk

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TOPdesk

Interview

2 parts - starting with a formal and interview, then it finished with a presentation to directors. 2 parts - starting with a formal and interview, then it finished with a presentation to directors.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TOPdesk

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at TOPdesk

Interview

Preliminary contacted on LinkedIn and an informal phone interview and then a more formal presentation based interview at the Manchester office in front of a remote online interviewing panel

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Budapest) in Mar 2021

Interview

- 3 tasks on coderbyte, unlimited time - first interview: 2 hour long, company introduction, product demo, lot of behavioral questions about my past, live coding puzzle. fully in english, a senior developer and a PO was present. - would have been a 2nd interview if my 1st would have been successful. Asked for and received nice detailed feedback on why I was rejected. Overall I think company has good selection process, replies were in a timely fashion, interview well put together.

Interview Questions
  • What is my initial impression about the product? (of which they had a small demo for me on the interview)

TOPdesk

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk

Interview

First round was a phone interview with questions about myself and my current role. Second round meeting with the recruitment manager and team lead to get to know each other and ask about my career experience, activities outside of work and about university. Third round presentation interview with the Managing Directors on a topic of your choice but relevant to technology including some questions about myself.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us more about your research experience - how was that and could you describe it to us?

TOPdesk

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TOPdesk in Jan 2021

Interview

I applied online. I interviewed on TOPdesk The first interview, the Manager Director didn't like me right away and was snobby about my background. I feel completely bad after the interview. They didn't say anything about the role and no feedback after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TOPdesk

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TOPdesk

Interview

Aantal gesprekken met meerdere personen uit bedrijf. De gesprekken waren steeds met twee medewerkers van TOPdesk. Er werd ook een rondleiding op kantoor gegeven. Je moet een mini case uitvoeren tijdens het laatste gesprek. Zeer leuk bedrijf, goede sfeer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Delft

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Delft)

Interview

2 verschillende rondes, incl logish nadenken, relationele database vragen. En vragen over vorige ervaringen in het studie en/of bedrijfsleven. Een ronde gaat meer in op de social fit bij het bedrijf. De andere ronde gaat meer in of er een fit is met de positie waarop je soliciteerd.

Interview Questions
  • Kun je een voorbeeld geven van een project waarin je moest samen werken?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Budapest) in Apr 2020

Interview

Overall really kind and positive company. First there was a programming exercise at home, then two in person interviews with 2-2 developers. First one also had a puzzle type programming exercise, other one an integration type.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TOPdesk

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk in Apr 2020

Interview

Solid experience with pleasant interviewers. I would really recommend an intern to apply as they do not try to trick you like many big tech companies these days. They are straight to the point.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 69 Interviews