TOPdesk Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 73 of over 73 interviews

In Person10%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

TOPdesk

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TOPdesk in Dec 2021

Interview

De sollicitatieprocedure was professioneel. Ze onderscheiden zich wel om volgende redenen: - ze werken duidelijk vanuit een visie of missie - ze zoeken naar de persoonlijkheid van de sollicitant - ze vragen feedback en geven jou ook feedback, waarbij ze moeite doen om jou te bereiken! Op deze manier heb je er ook iets aan en kan je groeien naar een volgende sollicitatie. Heel waardevol.

Interview Questions
  • Waarom wil je bij ons werken? Wie ben jij écht?
    Answer Question

TOPdesk

Application

I interviewed at TOPdesk

Interview

the interview process was very nice because the interviewers were very friendly and ask about the experiences on my CV. I needed to go through my education background and answer questions based on their company. some research prior to application is necessary

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

TOPdesk

Application

I interviewed at TOPdesk

Interview

Online interview with 2 people. One person would lead the interview whilst another would occasionally jump in and ask questions. Typical questions asked such as past experiences with team work and explain an interesting topic to someone that doesn't have any knowledge of that topic

Interview Questions
  • explain an interesting topic to someone that doesn't have any knowledge of that topic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kaiserslautern

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Kaiserslautern) in Sep 2021

Interview

I was interviewed by three people: a person from HR, the team leader for the position I had applied for, and the head of the IT department. The interview started with a round of introductions and then continued with numerous questions about my personal life. The interview atmosphere was not great and felt less like a conversation about relevant topics and more like an interrogation about my past and current life choices. In addition, one interviewee in particular struck me as very arrogant and judgmental.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe yourself? How would your friends describe you? Tell us a story about a time when you were drunk.

TOPdesk

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TOPdesk

Interview

2 parts - starting with a formal and interview, then it finished with a presentation to directors. 2 parts - starting with a formal and interview, then it finished with a presentation to directors.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TOPdesk

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at TOPdesk

Interview

Preliminary contacted on LinkedIn and an informal phone interview and then a more formal presentation based interview at the Manchester office in front of a remote online interviewing panel

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Budapest) in Mar 2021

Interview

- 3 tasks on coderbyte, unlimited time - first interview: 2 hour long, company introduction, product demo, lot of behavioral questions about my past, live coding puzzle. fully in english, a senior developer and a PO was present. - would have been a 2nd interview if my 1st would have been successful. Asked for and received nice detailed feedback on why I was rejected. Overall I think company has good selection process, replies were in a timely fashion, interview well put together.

Interview Questions
  • What is my initial impression about the product? (of which they had a small demo for me on the interview)

TOPdesk

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk

Interview

First round was a phone interview with questions about myself and my current role. Second round meeting with the recruitment manager and team lead to get to know each other and ask about my career experience, activities outside of work and about university. Third round presentation interview with the Managing Directors on a topic of your choice but relevant to technology including some questions about myself.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us more about your research experience - how was that and could you describe it to us?

TOPdesk

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TOPdesk in Jan 2021

Interview

I applied online. I interviewed on TOPdesk The first interview, the Manager Director didn't like me right away and was snobby about my background. I feel completely bad after the interview. They didn't say anything about the role and no feedback after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TOPdesk

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TOPdesk

Interview

Aantal gesprekken met meerdere personen uit bedrijf. De gesprekken waren steeds met twee medewerkers van TOPdesk. Er werd ook een rondleiding op kantoor gegeven. Je moet een mini case uitvoeren tijdens het laatste gesprek. Zeer leuk bedrijf, goede sfeer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 73 Interviews