TOPdesk Interview Questions

Updated 11 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at TOPdesk

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 64 candidate interviews
TOPdesk
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at TOPdesk

Interview

Preliminary contacted on LinkedIn and an informal phone interview and then a more formal presentation based interview at the Manchester office in front of a remote online interviewing panel

Interview Questions
  • How to maintain company culture remotely
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Budapest) in Mar 2021

Interview

- 3 tasks on coderbyte, unlimited time - first interview: 2 hour long, company introduction, product demo, lot of behavioral questions about my past, live coding puzzle. fully in english, a senior developer and a PO was present. - would have been a 2nd interview if my 1st would have been successful. Asked for and received nice detailed feedback on why I was rejected. Overall I think company has good selection process, replies were in a timely fashion, interview well put together.

Interview Questions
  • What is my initial impression about the product? (of which they had a small demo for me on the interview)
TOPdesk
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk

Interview

First round was a phone interview with questions about myself and my current role. Second round meeting with the recruitment manager and team lead to get to know each other and ask about my career experience, activities outside of work and about university. Third round presentation interview with the Managing Directors on a topic of your choice but relevant to technology including some questions about myself.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us more about your research experience - how was that and could you describe it to us?
TOPdesk
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TOPdesk

Interview

Aantal gesprekken met meerdere personen uit bedrijf. De gesprekken waren steeds met twee medewerkers van TOPdesk. Er werd ook een rondleiding op kantoor gegeven. Je moet een mini case uitvoeren tijdens het laatste gesprek. Zeer leuk bedrijf, goede sfeer.

Interview Questions
TOPdesk
Anonymous Employee in Delft
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Delft)

Interview

2 verschillende rondes, incl logish nadenken, relationele database vragen. En vragen over vorige ervaringen in het studie en/of bedrijfsleven. Een ronde gaat meer in op de social fit bij het bedrijf. De andere ronde gaat meer in of er een fit is met de positie waarop je soliciteerd.

Interview Questions
  • Kun je een voorbeeld geven van een project waarin je moest samen werken?
TOPdesk
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk in Apr 2020

Interview

Solid experience with pleasant interviewers. I would really recommend an intern to apply as they do not try to trick you like many big tech companies these days. They are straight to the point.

Interview Questions
TOPdesk
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Budapest) in Apr 2020

Interview

Overall really kind and positive company. First there was a programming exercise at home, then two in person interviews with 2-2 developers. First one also had a puzzle type programming exercise, other one an integration type.

Interview Questions
TOPdesk
Anonymous Employee in Budapest
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Budapest) in Mar 2020

Interview

Applied on own website after seeing ad on LinkedIn. HR responsible replied withing the promised 5 days and set up the first of what would be two rounds of interviews - they were conducted during the height of Covid-19 lockdowns, so both were on videocalls. Round 1: two interviewers, both working in organizational roles in the company, not technical (Scrum Master and HR). Questions mostly focused on personality fit, approach to work, teamwork, previous experience. This interview included two connected test tasks that required structured problem solving skills (structure dummy information between various tables in the most efficient and clear way). Round 2: two interviewers, one technical manager (with also +10 years of experience as a developer) and one manager from Product Management department. Heavy focus on how previous experience and knowledge can be applied to the company's current goals, challenges.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a previous situation when you had to align clearly conflicting interests. Please describe how you understood and solved the conflict. Focus especially on how you can manage dissenting opinions.
TOPdesk
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TOPdesk

Interview

Het eerste gesprek is vooral een kennismakingsgesprek gericht op je keuzes in het verleden en de competenties die je nu inzet. Hierna ga je samen nog een casus oplossen. De nadruk ligt vooral op waarom je bepaalde keuzes hebt gemaakt en de motivatie daarachter.

Interview Questions
  • - Waarom deed je studie x? - Hoe klantgericht ben je? - Hoe overtuigend ben je?
TOPdesk
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk

Interview

Online resume submission, phone screening and face-to-face interview. Spoke a bit regarding what TOPdesk does and how well yourself matches the role. Overall it was a personalized interview. Make sure you know what services/product the company offers and prepare to speak/sell yourself. Bring questions as well.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose the subject that you are doing in school?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 64 Interviews