95% would recommend to a friend
(129 total reviews)
97% approve of CEO
Found 129 of over 347 reviews
Updated 27 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
2 days ago
Looking to buy a non-Apple tablet for my adult son on Cyber Monday. It will be for casual use, mostly for streaming movies, but would also like to use Microsoft 365. Any suggestions? If he wants to use it for gaming, how would that change your recommendation?
6 hours ago
Been at a tech scale-up for 1.5 years, loved it at first, but layoffs and leadership changes drastically shifted the environment. My team got axed, I'm left feeling demotivated and isolated. The culture changed to a tech bro vibe, not what I signed up for. I'm burnt out, stressed, and considering quitting now or waiting till year-end. Im feeling like a failure nowadays when I used to be treated like an SME. How do I approach this and how to tell my boss / hr I wanna quit?
Got a burning question about TOPdesk? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with TOPdesk employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The colleagues are great to work with and are very supportive of your progress." (in 24 reviews)
- "The culture and people are amazing at this company!" (in 15 reviews)
- "Great company culture and work environment" (in 14 reviews)
- "great culture" (in 13 reviews)
- "They give you extensive training and guidance." (in 10 reviews)
- 5.021 Nov 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeManchester, England
- Great colleagues - Encouragement of growth - Work-life balance is really good - Great for someone early in their career
- Pay in comparison to other roles in the industry is low - Progression in many roles isn't great
- 5.020 Nov 2023Business Development ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
- Company culture - lively office with lots of events - Colleagues - Approachable senior leadership team - Given freedom - no micromanaging
I haven't seen any yet
- 4.024 Oct 2023Service Management ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
good work life balance fun work and in some areas challenging
salary is very low and projects are not always that diverse.
- 5.06 Oct 2023Lead GeneratorFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
internal hiring system, plenty of opportunities to develop soft/hard skills.
have not encountered any during my work period
- 5.09 Jun 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Great benefits (flexibility, private health care, pension etc) Brilliant team of people Have seen that people can grow in their career and move teams within the business to suit their goals and skills
Not seen any cons so far
- 5.027 Mar 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
TOPdesk really cares about the people working here -- since I've joined I've felt very supported both professionally and personally. I also really value the emphasis on career development, availability of training budgets, and being listened to.
Hybrid working has meant that sometimes the office can be a bit quiet
- 3.014 Feb 2022Service Management ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
Suited for someone early in their career or straight out of university to find their feet and get a feel for industry
Compensation is below average, salary is not competitive at all and no transparency on what salary progress might be Team culture and motivation has disappeared since pandemic and turned into gossip culture Any attempts to return to the office have been presented like something you will be monitored on No leadership or direction, which for some means they just coast Feels like a lot of the branches just do their own thing Plenty of senior talented people leaving but no one addressing it as an issue3TOPdesk Response2y
Many thanks for taking the time to review your experience. You highlight the challenge of maintaining a culture, (which is normally cited as our core strength) when remote working has been so disruptive due to the pandemic. We aim to find the balance between hybrid working and maintaining our culture and this is something, it is fair to say, a lot of companies will take time to reconcile in the short term. Rest assured that there is a dedicated team focused on ensuring that we return to the culture, many have enjoyed, in line with pre-pandemic levels through numerous initiatives. Compensation is another area where there is external bench marking carried out each year to ensure our total reward package is comfortably in the top half of like-for-like, comparative roles. We supplement this reward scheme with the ability for colleagues to maintain a positive work-life balance, freedom to make mistakes and the time to learn at their own pace. The 10% of base salary education budget, top tier pension plan and private healthcare for all, are some of the additional features that make our remuneration offering truly competitive. We will continue to offer good salaries and commission schemes that are sustainable and safeguard the future of TOPdesk for all our team members. The recent uplift in all base salaries, to compensate for the increasing cost of living, is typical of our intentions in this regard. There is no denying that the last year has seen great changes in the job market and we are grateful to those many loyal colleagues that contribute to our continued success. We wish you the best of luck in your new challenge.
- 5.014 Mar 2022Inside Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Very inclusive work environment, working at TOPdesk feels that you are working alongside peers that are also committed to the same goals due to being a flat structured company. You are in charge of your own development and are encouraged to throw yourself into a career path that suits you rather than a dead set path. Hybrid working policy but also good amenities in the office on the days you are in. Huge amount of sales training, as well as training given by external providers to help you excel in your role.
None that I can think of2
- 5.017 Feb 2022Human Resources ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearManchester, England
- Great work life balance - Hybrid working opportunities - The people are what make TOPdesk great - it can be a very fun place to work - New addition of an annual training budget for all employees is great. - Good pension and benefits like private healthcare - 26 days of Annual Leave (+ a day off for your bday) is a nice amount of leave per year.
- There have been some challenges adapting the very social and dynamic TOPdesk culture for the new hybrid way of working, but the company seems focused on tackling this challenge head on.2
- 5.017 Feb 2022Inside Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
- Really nice working culture - Supportive environment - Good pace of training
nothing I can think of
TOPdesk Reviews FAQs
TOPdesk has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 347 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at TOPdesk to a friend and 96% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
95% of TOPdesk employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated TOPdesk 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.