TOPdesk Lead Generation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TOPdesk Lead Generation Interview Questions

Interviews at TOPdesk

2.7

Lead Generation Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk in May 2017.

Interview

At a job fair they took in my CV, offered me an interview the next week. The interview itself was two people, one head recruiter from Manchester that was on a Skype call kind of thing and a team leader from London. Second interview was offered the same day. Interview had a lot of focus on educational choices ie, why my degree or why those subjects in gcse etc.

Interview Questions

• What about you makes you good for the lead generation role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TOPdesk

Lead Generator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Manchester, England) in June 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Branch Manager and his colleague from London via a video call. The interview was awkward for me because I have only had relatively easy interviews in the past. One of the first issues with my preparation was that I went to the meeting in a suit, while the Branch Manager was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. In hindsight, I should have been more assertive with my dress code. The interviewees were both friendly and fair. They wanted to know a lot about me and asked detailed questions regarding my A-Level grades, University grades and what I'd learnt in university. A positive learning experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any exciting apps on your phone? Tell me about them.   Answer Question
    • What affinity do you have with technology, excluding Microsoft Office?   Answer Question
    • Why did you choose your specific degree subject?   Answer Question
    • Can you describe a specific theory from your university course to us?   Answer Question

Lead Generator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Manchester, England) in December 2017.

Interview

You get contacted within 48hours of sending your cv. 2 round interview within days of each other . You'll be interviewed by two people (one from London and the other from Manchester both rounds. Fairly straightforward interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any affinity with IT at all? How would you rate yourself out of 10?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.