TUI Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 253 of over 253 interviews

Employee Referral4%
In Person4%
HardAverageEasy

TUI Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TUI Group

Interview

Telefonische screening in Nederlands, Frans en Engels. Selectiedag met vertaaltest , groepsopdracht en individueel gesprek. Telkens ook in 3 talen. Na de groepsopdracht viel een deel van de kandidaten af, als je doorging naar de middag deed je persoonlijke interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Waar zie je jezelf over vijf jaar? Waarom ben jij de geschikte kandidaat voor deze functie?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TUI Group (London, England, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

Applied online they called me the next day for a telephone interview which I passed was called on the same day to come for a face to face interview. Was told to do a maths test and if I don’t pass the maths test I’ll be sent home managed to pass the test then had the interview with average questions then had to do a scenario about customer service sell me this pen ect then they asked if I had any questions for them less than I week I received a congratulations email I was so overwhelmed so happy can’t wait to join the Tui family welcoming me on bored

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time you’ve delivered exceptional customer service and what was the outcome

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TUI Group (London, England, England)

Interview

Bit of a strange scenario, as I interviewed for two different roles at TUI. I initially interviewed for a Content Strategist role. Although I did not receive an offer, the process was simple and I was provided with some great feedback. The interview was split between competency-based questions and a presentation I had prepared prior. Following this, I was contacted and urged to apply for another role that was deemed more suited to my experience. The interview was again, competency-based questions and a quick de-brief on another task I was required to complete beforehand. After this interview, I was asked to complete another task, which I did. Then, silence. I never heard anything back, so I chased and was told i would hear back the following week. I never did hear back, much to my disappointment - I had put a lot of my time and effort into numerous editorial tasks. Overall, this has left me feeling pretty deflated and discouraged by TUI. It's a shame as my initial interview experience was great, but it has been tarnished by the lack of communication and respect. After such a lengthy interview process and numerous tasks completed, the least I would expect is a rejection email.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Why would you like to work for TUI? Q: Provide an example when...

TUI Group

Application

I interviewed at TUI Group

Interview

Over the phone telephone interview was straight forward told you what job you was applying too, salary and working hours etc. Once passed the telephone interview you have to go into store and do a face to face which includes role play, maths test and questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TUI Group

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TUI Group

Interview

It was my first interview for full time position. Having 1 year of experience I was open for every position from Internee to Full time. I was very motivated and excited to join them. I gave my best but didn't considered by them at the end. I learnt a lot from the interview.

Interview Questions
  • How did you handle your last months of master thesis with Full time job?

TUI Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TUI Group in Sep 2021

Interview

The company asked general questions seemingly focusing on your salary demands which as they pointed out is the key point. They were cooperative regarding possibility of asking questions from my side.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TUI Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TUI Group

Interview

- Online Application (including short essay questions on the state of the travel industry and TUI's strategic position) -Video Interview (fairly standard questions using hireview) - Online test (SHL old version!) numerical, inductive, deductive The fact that it was the old version came somewhat unexpected to me as this isn't mentioned in the email communication - Assenment Centre

Interview Questions
  • Why TUI? What skills do you have that match this role? What would be the KPI's to focus on a hotel that has just been opened?

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at TUI Group (Exeter, England, England)

Interview

Face to face interview, with a maths test. Quite informal. Like to know a lot about you. After that you get a phone call if you have been successful. The whole process isn’t stressful at all but it is a sales role so you need to be confident.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for the company. What do you know about the company. Provide a time when you exceeded customer expectations.
1 person found this interview helpful

TUI Group

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TUI Group

Interview

Started with a recruiter contacting me about salary and if I was happy to continue then got contacted to arrange the telephone interview which was fairly straightforward, asking why I applied for the role and what transferable skills I had, then got invited to do a maths test which involved answering 20 questions in 45 minutes and involved looking at data tables and doing some maths to figure out the answer then got through to the final stage interview which involved lots of competency based questions then another data interpretation maths test where you got 15 mins by yourself to look over it and then you had to discuss your answers and explain your reasoning then more competency based questions then at the very end they give you some questions to do face to face. The last question is which is the most profitable but the data they give you isn’t really enough to figure it out in my opinion and I was surprised by them wanting an immediate answer instead of giving me time so I think I probably got it wrong. Overall I thought the interview went ok but the two guys who did it were quite cocky and patronising so in the end I got no offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TUI Group

Application

I interviewed at TUI Group

Interview

Heel aardig. Ze stellen je echt op je gemak en je voelt je al snel heel vrij om te praten over de jobs die je hebt gehad in het verleden.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 253 Interviews