TUI Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TUI Group Interview Questions

Interviews at TUI Group

Travel Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Branch, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at TUI Group (North Branch, MI (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied on line before Christmas , answered all the questions easily having worked in customer service for years, I then got a telephone call giving me a telephone interview, she said I had passed with flying colours and a manager would be in touch with me very shortly to arrange a interview.
    The next day a manager rang and asked to see me as soon as possible and one was arranged for the following week, on arrival I was asked to take a maths test which if I didn't pass the interview wasn't able to go ahead, I passed with flying colours apparently..I then went on to have a face to face interview which took around a hour. In my company I had to give a fairly long notice period which I had made them aware of at every opportunity. I was told there had been a huge response to the advert and I would hear within 3 weeks.......4 weeks went by ...5 weeks went by ....6 weeks went by, I then emailed them to ask for feedback as to why I hadn't been successful. I find this very Rude in a company that after I had given them so much of my time that they couldn't have the decency to just say on this occasion you haven't been successful but this is why and thank you for your time. They portray a customer service company and how you need to give excellent customer service, I think I must be streets ahead of them at present as until I am officially employed by them I am a potential customer of their's, if this was the level of respect shown to a potential employee then it must be quite a shocking company to work for ..minimum wage ...over average hours ( some unsociable) yet something I thought I would enjoy !! ...after sending the email within 48 hours I had received a email from the manager, stating unfortunately no vacancies were any longer available ...Mmmm to little too late ...

Interview Questions

Interview

CV and personal letter
    Personal SWOT analysis
    Online tests
    Phone interview
    Assessment center

Extensive process and a 2 day assessment center at the end where you have to do various group and individual exercises as well as interview.

Interview Questions

• When were you in an ambiguous situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

International Graduate Leadership Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TUI Group (Hanover, VA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was average. The interviewer was young, with just couple of months worked in the company. The atmosphere of the discussion was easy. It's enough to prepare some examples of situations when you performed as a leader and some other questions related to the brands. The SWOT analysis doesn't have to be fancy. I sent it in pdf and I focused more on the content. Be naturally positive and enjoy.

Interview Questions

• An example of a project you were involved in and the innovative ideas you brought to it.
      Which specific sector you would like to work and why?
      A situation when you had to lead.   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TUI Group.

Interview

First stage was a telephone interview with the hiring manager and then face to face interview with the same manager and a colleague. Telephone interview was 20 minutes and was one experienced based question

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions and then questions on experience   Answer Question

Performance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, South West England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at TUI Group (Luton, South West England, England) in January 2017.

Interview

There was a lack of professional courtesy right from the beginning.

Very inflexible with the interview dates and time slots (they are of the opinion that its only them who have busy times).

Following on with the initial presentation with a departing Sr. manager was put across for a final interview with Director and HR.

For a business which regards itself as being 'open door policy', it felt quite closed and dictatorial style management who certainly don’t like to be challenged.

Accepting a new role is more of a risk / challenge for interviewee (to move on form an existing well settled role) than the business that could use the probationary period to assess any little doubts.

You are tested for memory and have to give a quick answer to the question rather than frame the most relevant answer around the question.

I understand that the business is not a reflective of this one person, however the interview experience and feedback was poor.

Its no surprise that this role is being advertised for the third time in less than 4 years, clearly suggesting something's not right.

Interview Questions

TUI Group Response

27 Mar 2017

Thank you for your review. It is disappointing to hear about your experience and the impression that it has left. The points you raise have given us useful feedback on areas to improve.

Apprentice Interview

Interview

Telephone interview asking questions about tui why I wanted the job and where do I see myself within tui in the years to come and if I could come in for a face to face interview

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TUI Group (Luton, East of England, England) in June 2018.

Interview

Informal interview with two managers and general questions on my experience and understanding of the role, were shown where all the teams are located in the building after the interview, My initial thoughts were that the interview went well and I would move to the next stage but then everything went quite, I did contact the interviewers but had no response or feedback

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TUI Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2018.

Interview

First you have to apply online, then you have to send a video interview, they give you the quentions that you have to answer so it is easierthat way. if you are successful they send you an emai saying congratulation and a date for the assessment day. you can choose between 3 day and the they send you another email with all documentation you need to bring.

Interview Questions

• why is tui the airline you would like to work for?
      what does great customer service look like and how could you deliver this on- board the aircraft?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cardiff, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TUI Group (Cardiff, Wales) in November 2018.

Interview

After the video interview I was invited to the face to face interview,there were another 25 candidates,The managers were very nice.The interview consist of 3 stages intitially .after one hour break the process continues with role play wich in which you have to develop your personality.

Interview Questions

• 1 advertise one product from food catalogue
      math test
      group working, there you have to agree with the group made of 4 persons on prioritization of 10 tasks   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TUI Group.

Interview

Initially an video interview where you record answers to 2 questions, you can record multiple times until you are happy. After that you will attend an assessment day which will involve multiple role plays, group exercises and a competency based interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.