Takeda Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Takeda Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Updated 10 Dec 2017

Senior Scientist Interview

Interview

Very detailed, started with HR then hiring manager then extensive review of position with the whole team and affiliated teams. They were focused on getting everyone who would interact with the new hire to spend 30+ mins chatting with them.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Takeda?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone Screen, followed by About 6 hours on site, 1:1, video call with staff in Illinois, group lunch. Cambridge campus is very nice / modern. Mixed space with R&D labs. Post transformation Takeda is a global player focusing on oncology. I was placed in a small conference room and staff called in or logged in to interview me while they were remote. Seems most staff work only 1/2 day on Friday so that is a bonus for culture / work-life balance.

PMO Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Very Thorough. Interviewees well prepared. I felt comfortable. Very interested in hiring someone not only with right work experience but also a person that would fit into the site culture.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled difficult direct reports in the past.   Answer Question

Sales Representative- Norristown Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very convoluted and the lack of communication was surprising. There were no follow emails provided and I had to reach out to get updates regarding the position. After checking the candidate profile platform one day - it actually said that I went in and withdrew my own application for consideration and was no longer being considered for the position. This never happened and I had to make several calls to find out how this error occurred in their system. They never provided any insight, however, the next day they simply switched it to the typical Thank you for applying but...
    I was actually shocked! The phone interview went extremely well and the HireView questions were simple for me since I have experience in pharma as well as in training, as I am a Certified Sales Trainer. All communication stopped after the video was submitted. I find it very peculiar that someone with my background that exceeded the requirements they were looking for, wouldn't make it to the final round- except that I'm not Caucasian.

Interview Questions

• What are some of you biggest accomplishments and how did you achieve them?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took about 2 weeks. Interview was purely behavioral and took place on college campus. Offer was sent two weeks after interview.

QC Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Started with a 30 minute phone screen describing the position and asking about my background and experience as it relates to the position. Few days later was invited in for a on site interview that lasted about 3 hours with 5 different managers from the facility.

Interview Questions

• When was a time where you had a negative experience in a team setting and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

A panel of three scientists, who each hired their own intern, described their projects. They asked questions about experience and at the end of the interview was a math quiz to make sure that you can properly do calculations for buffers. 2/3 of the questions were difficult.

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Deerfield, IL (US)).

Interview

Interview was fine, normal for this position. Here's what isn't: Do you want to supply 5-7 references PRIOR to going to your onsite interview? And by supply, I mean have them fill out EXTENSIVE review forms - like doing your year-end review because I guess the managers at Takeda can't evaluate people themselves? That's the job isn't it?

They waste a tremendous amount of your reference's time and goodwill and if more companies adopt this your references are going to get really really tired of it! Poor business practice in a very small world.

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied through an agency They decided to request a F2F interview the next day after the phone interview was done. The onsite visit was arranged a week later, however, they did not let me know the interview schedule until one day before onsite visit. The schedule was very intensive, consisting of 1 hour presentation and 10 personal interviews with different levels of staff, each for about 30 minutes.

The worst part about it was that they did not give me any feedback at all. I learned that I failed through the agency that I applied through. I wrote quite a few emails to the hiring manager, as well as the HR, and was never responded. They totally ignored my emails! I feel like, once they decided I was useless to them, they just dumped me. The reimbursement took several months and quite a few round of emails through the agency.

Worst experience ever.

I would never consider this employer in the future.

Interview Questions

• what therapeutical area do you want to work in?
      What is your topic about?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

easy conversational, wanted to learn more about your background rather than your future goals. basic interview questions with a few situational questions. look up basic interview questions to prepare.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.