Takeda Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Takeda Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Interviews at Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Interview

30 min Phone screen with HR, 30 min phone screen with hiring manager, 5 hour virtual interview, including a 20-25 min presentation + 10-15 min q/a period. Everyone was very friendly and the interview was enjoyable :)

Entire process took 6 weeks from initial email to offer. Offer received 12 days after interview within time frame suggested by hiring mgr.

Cell Therapies Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Was reached out by a recruiter via Linkedin for Takeda to take a look at different opportunities as had previous Cell Therapy experience. Went through phone screen with recruiter and hiring manager, as well as on-site interview.

Process was a mess in terms of scheduling and getting back. Issues with confirmation of booking interview (where, when, etc) until literally the day before, and the actual booking of what was needed.

Overall Takeda lowballed direct competitors, salary and comp is not worth switching over. Additionally, Takeda is in very early phase which means there is a lot of room to build a strong program, but the roles are defined where you will be doing a lot.

Site Engagement Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, AL (US)

Interview

The application process was easy and received an email letting me know my application was received. This was the second job I applied for and did not receive any time of follow up email about no longer being considered for the position. I also tried reaching out to the hiring manager via LinkedIn with no response prior. Will probably not apply for any further jobs with the company since this is the type of application process they have.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

It was a 20 minute phone call focused around my past job experience and why I have an interest in internal communications, as well as why I wanted to work at Takeda specifically.

Manager, Utilities Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Social Circle, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Social Circle, GA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied and immediately had a phone screen with the site recruiter followed by the hiring manager. Both phone screens were only 30 minutes with just a few basic questions. They then scheduled me for an on site interview the following week.

The on site interview consisted of a panel of 3 engineers who report to this role followed by the hiring manager and HR manager on a panel.

I received an email just a few days later saying they weren't pursuing me. I received no feedback or explanation from the recruiter or hiring manager.

Director, Procurement Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

HR pre-screening phone call ; Hiring manager phone call ; on site interviews with hiring manager and 5 major stakeholders.
    Also required 5 references who had to complete an on-line questionnaire prior to the on-site interviews.
    Was disappointed in their HR policy to simply ignore unsuccessful candidates ; Was expecting a clear answer (yes or no) for candidates who went as far as on site interviews & providing references.

Interview Questions

• the interviewers split the screening on the various competencies (hard and soft skills) required - each investigating one major area.   Answer Question
    • As for any application, also be prepared to answer why you specifically want to join Takeda.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals in January 2020.

Interview

Process Development, Cell Therapy:
    Two phone interviews followed by an on-site whole day interview in Cambridge. Payed for accommodation, taxi and flight. Interviewed with 7 people from various job levels for about 45 minutes each. Friendly people and great facility, Very professional outlook towards work and seemed to like their colleagues.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job? Why Takeda? Why Cell Therapies? You seems to lack some of the experience required for this position, how would you cope with it? What do you know about XYZ skills.   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me something that you did last year in your personal life, that made you proud? Can you tell me an achievement in professional life that is not on this resume?   Answer Question

Associate Medical Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Boston, MA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Online presentation first and two other 1:1 interviews. 4-5 senior directors jointed the on-line presentation and asked their questions. Afterwards, 1:1 interview were arranged accordingly in one week.

Because I do not have the previous experience, my presentation topic was one of my research field and working experience previously. Similarly, the 1:1 interviews also focus the reason why I want to change my career path.

Interview Questions

• Why do you choose this instead of other fields in our company?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Telephone interview. The interviewer confused agreed upon times and didn't call when we had initially scheduled. We rescheduled and talked another day. Process was a bit convoluted. When I asked her some questions she said " those are better saved for the next interviewer in the process." At the end when she asked if I had additional questions, I told her " only the ones that you didn't answer which I need to bring up at the next interview." She then said that if I had any questions to please bring them up with her now.... ?????

Interview Questions

• Will you travel or are you willing to relocate   1 Answer

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Roseville, MN (US)).

Interview

First, you walk into the lobby and are greeted by the receptionist and you are brought into a private room. The interview was with three different people for 30 minutes each. Normal interview questions were asked, nothing out of ordinary. Also, expect the same questions from each person.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit for this position? Tell me about your work experiance. What is one mistake you made and how did you correct it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.