Takeda Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Takeda Pharmaceuticals

1. Featured Interview

Marketing Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bourne End, East of England, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Bourne End, East of England, England) in April 2018.

Interview

Takeda UK. Start at 9:00 am. Consisted of an interview and an assessment center. Very friendly, relatively easy going, low pressure and friendly staff. Lasted 4-4.5 hours.
    The assessment center was based on your knowledge of Excel, attention to detail, powerpoint and prioritization.

Contract Interview

Interview

First paper test for some chemical knowledge and coding questions. Testing logic and solving skill. setting a skype meeting with group lead and asked lab experience, strength and weakness. Only 1:1 interview. Not too difficult .

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online and then received email to schedule first interview via email / online. First interview was with two district managers and then 2 weeks later a second (final) interview with DM and RSD. Received rejection email "thank you for your application but position has been filled" about 2 weeks after final interview. Kind of a long process but overall was very fair. Prepare to have some of your responses challenged. Was not asked to sell anything (ea: pen)

Interview Questions

• Why Takeda? Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a co worker? What is your greatest weakness? If your best friend were to describe your best attribute, what would it be?   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Very easy and more of a get to know you... More of a job explanation and talking about customer relationships...asked about previous manager that was difficult to deal with... Also manager explained his expectations for the job. There was another manager there as well ... After than I interviewed once more with regional manager. So 3 in all

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you achieved something you worked very hard at and what was outcome   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given an offer and took it.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and received an automated email the following day to complete the next step in the hiring process which was an online recorded interview. Takeda uses an outside vendor called HireVue for their recorded interview. I completed it a few days later. Less than a week later, I received confirmation from Takeda saying they received my recording and were reviewing my information. Nine days later, I received an email inviting me to a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. The interview took place at a nearby hotel, along with another manager. They informed me that they are looking to fill the position by the end of the following month and had several other candidates to interview. I never received a follow-up directly from them. Only after checking my online profile did I find that I did not pass to the next step.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions to assess your experience level   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (San Antonio, TX (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online through a company referral for an Entry Level position. Contacted by phone the next day with a representative from the contract company Quintiles. Representative gave me an overview of the position, pay, benefits, etc.. then proceeded to ask me basic questions regarding my resume, education, and why I want to work in this industry. Had to do a personality assessment online and would be contacted if "approved".

Next day received an email inviting me to the Face-to-face interview in Houston. The email also listed items to bring- brag book, presentation to sell, copies of my resume. Flew me out (all transportation covered) and met with the hiring manager. Be familiar with the STAR format to answer the behavioral type questions. "Tell me about a time..." Very comfortable and easy interview if you come prepared with "stories" to answer the questions. No presentation of "sell me something" was asked.

Couple of days later I received a phone call letting me know I was advancing to the final interview in Dallas. He sent me an email with ways to prepare for the interview, once again flew me out to Dallas where I met with the District Sales Manager and Regional Manager of Takeda. Very comfortable setting, asked me about myself, a few behavioral type questions, why I want to work here and what do I know about the company. Over all very easy process.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time you found it difficult to persuade somebody to buy your product"
      "Tell me about a time you were put in a stressful situation, and how did you overcome it"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Excellent pay, benefits, bonuses, company car... No negotiation necessary

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals in April 2017.

Interview

Phone screen followed by remote interview via laptop then a face to face interview. I actually drove a very long way to interview and they were to reimburse the mileage but I was never reimbursed.

Interview Questions

• Basic STAR questions: name a time you had a difficult time with a coworker.   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals in June 2017.

Interview

Applied for position and had to create an online account to check the status of my application. Two weeks after applying I received an email requesting for a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of normal walk me through your resume questions a few STAR format questions. A few days after that I was invited by email to take a digital interview called HireVue where you have one chance to record an answer for a 5 STAR type questions and other situational questions. The following week I received another email asking me to schedule for an in person interview. There were only a few timeslots available. The first interview went very well and was very conversational with the district manager. The following week, I received another email asking me to schedule an in person interview for the following day. The Second interview was much like the first, with several situational questions and discussion of other information about the position. I was told if I made it to the next step there would be an interview in Chicago with the regional sales manager and that only 1 to 2 people would be interviewing. I called the HR recruiter who did the phone interview with me afterwards and she said she would call me immediately after she spoke to the district manager. However I never got a call back as I got an email a week and a half later asking for 5 to 25 references who would be emailed questionnaires to fill out about me. After all my references finished their questionnaires I called the recruiter and she told me she would call me as soon as she heard something else as I was down to the top two or three candidates. Two weeks passed with radio silence. The recruiter in HR did not return my calls or contact me. The day after I was told the position would need to be filled I checked my online account and it had been updated to say they had chosen to move forward with someone else. They did not even email or call me me to let me know I did not not get the position even though I was down to the final two or three candidates. Although Takeda is a great company their communication and the entire interview process was extremely frustrating. It's hard to move on to another position in your job search when you get radio silence and no updates for weeks and weeks.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Atlanta, GA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

I was an employee referral. I went straight to a face to face interview. The interview went really well. Asked me to come back later that same day for a final interview. It took ONE month to hear from a rep that I didn’t get the job. I eventually got an automated rejection email.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals in April 2015.

Interview

1st an online application. The next day I was asked to schedule an online video recorded interview. The day following I received a notification to schedule a phone interview. It was a very odd phone interview and not what I had expected. She asked basic legal questions, why I left my past jobs and how much I expected to make, all which I had previously answered on my applications. At which the interview ended.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever not gotten along with a co-worker and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals in April 2011.

Interview

Process was very efficiently managed. Quick turnaround and overall pleasant interview process. Applied online - reviewed a video conferencing interview request, completed that and received an email to update background check information, completed that and went to a face to face 1:1, completed that and went to panel 2:1 and finally to regional associate for final 1:1. Overall positive experience seems like a great place to work with very efficient and well respected managers.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.