Thales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Thales Interview Questions

Interviews at Thales

2.7

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thales.

Interview

Round 1 phone call with recruiter - basic behavioral questions. Round 2 interview, either in-person or over-the-phone, with Hiring Manager. Pretty simple process. Recruiters are very friendly and manager was wonderful.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thales.

Interview

A few video calls. First with the recruiter, then with the hiring manager, the final one with 3 people. Last one was the technical interview. very easy going and not too technical. Was a quick process.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about past experiences and technology that was on the JD.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Horrible recruiter who doesn’t know how to explain the business very well and also has poor communication skills. If she’s the recruiter who is representing the company...then it is setting a poor example for the company. During this pandemic people want to communication on status, not to have to reach out and ask for one and months later get a reply that they put the position on hold, but then asked about another position and not hear from her again for another month and a half!! She didn’t even remember that she had previously reached out to me. She’s hands down the worst recruiter I’ve ever dealt with. I actually hung up on her because she tried to justify not contacting me previously and tried to critique me for saying that applying for jobs during this pandemic has been stressful and frustrating!!!

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thales in April 2020.

Interview

The process was a simple phone interview that was scheduled through email. We talked about ourselves at first and began the questions after that. The recruiter was nice and made sure I did not feel pressured.

Interview Questions

• What is the purpose of object oriented programming and what does it do?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Interview

They sent a mail for setting up a phone interview. On the day at the given time, they did not call at the given date and time and when I approached them they gave me a new time a week later and were not responding to any mail afterward

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thales (Irvine, CA (US)).

Interview

The process took about a week. Applied online and went in for a face-to-face interview.

The interview was pretty easy. The interviewer was nice and explained a lot about what the company mainly focused on. So the interview itself was a great experience. However, after the interview, I sent an email a week later to get an update but no reply. I waited for another 2 weeks and sent another email to the interviewer and still no reply. It's been a month and still no update at all. I find it very rude for them to ghost people especially when an email is sent to them.

I did check their website to check on my status and it still says "Interview process". So this makes me very confused.

Interview Questions

• What would be the most difficult part of this job for you?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thales.

Interview

Questions about yourself (background, education), your skills, previous experiences, what you're looking for, what you like to do.
    Talk about the position, the requirements, what they are trying to achieve at the moment, the main goals - your thoughts on if you would be a fit for the position.

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Thales (Melbourne, FL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I was contacted Thursday by a recruiter, and they set up a phone interview the next day. The interview was 45 minutes, and they cared only about my projects, the technologies I used, and the challenges I faced with them

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Thales (Irvine, CA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I had 3 rounds of phone interview including 2 rounds of technical questions. They ask you questions based on the concepts or language you wrote on your resume. They weren't as challenging, however, they expect you to know the fundamental concepts as a programmer.

Interview Questions

• What are the concepts of Object Oriented Programming and what do they do?   Answer Question

Content Integrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thales (Irvine, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

A requiter got me an interview for Thales and I had an initial phone interview then an on-site interview a few days later. The on-site interview was mostly walking and talking around the building; informing me of the role.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you felt confused or overwhelmed and how you resolved it.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.