The Very Group Interview Questions

Updated 7 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at The Very Group

HardAverageEasy
Found 31 candidate interviews

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Very Group (London, England, England)

Interview

It was three stages. First stage was the acquisition team, it's just to get to know you. Second stage is with the hiring manager, the aim is to know whether you're a fit to the company's culture. The final stage, with the hiring manager again and a senior Software engineer, was about the technical aspect of the job. The process was smooth and quick. The guys from the acquisition team will accompany you in every step which was really good

Interview Questions
  • Why Very? Tell me about yourself? and all the technical questions
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Very Group (Manchester, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

Initial - more informal - call with recruitment, opportunity to learn more about the role and then you. Discuss benefits and salary expectations. 2nd stage interview with hiring manager - meet the people, understand their expectations and requirements and opportunity to sell yourself and ask any detailed questions. 3rd stage - review with senior manager, offer.

Interview Questions
  • Best and worst achievements, knowledge of the role, exemplary activities, some technical, knowledge of company values.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Very Group (London, England, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

Had a virtual interview using MS Teams. It started off well, did a mock call which was fine and a great idea to ensure you have customer service experience. Just be aware of the interview questioning as they ask competence based questions, therefore you will need to brush up on your S.T.A.R ( Situation, Task, Action, Result) technique. I understand that this can take people off guard when not knowing they will use this method. The problem with competency based questioning in my option is that it is floured. There's plenty of material online which you can find to prep you for this, even provide you with ways of how to answer competency based questions. All you'd need to do is to make notes of your answers.

The Very Group
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Very Group

Interview

Ask you to do Webchat scenario and then asked to do a phone interview and followed by scenario role play which they give you a letter of a customers complaint.

Interview Questions
The Very Group
Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England, England
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Very Group (Liverpool, England, England) in Aug 2020

Interview

First interview was fairly informal, answering questions about myself and what my future goals are. Followed by a data analytics test on excel (20 minutes) and another test for analysing data (15 minutes). After submitting the two tests I was asked for another informal interview.

Interview Questions
The Very Group
Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Very Group (Liverpool, England, England) in Aug 2020

Interview

Two stage process and interviewees were very interested in what I had to say, it was a great two way conversation to determine not only if I was right for the company, but if the company was right for me

Interview Questions
The Very Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England, England
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Very Group (Liverpool, England, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

The process was initiated over the phone with the internal recruiter. This then progressed to CV sharing and a fit for role profiling by the business. An initial panel interview with 2 category leads and HR was the first stage. This was then followed by a further interview with other procurement team members and Head of.

Interview Questions
The Very Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at The Very Group (London, England, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

1) telephone Interview (that got canceled) 2) Face to Face Interview Never got a response from the employer, constantly had to chase with no hope from telephone interview to physical interview process.

Interview Questions
  • How do you see yourself making a positive impact on the role.
Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at The Very Group (Dublin, Dublin) in Aug 2019

Interview

The interview process was really clear and consisted of three stages, the first two stages included my hiring manager and the third stage was a meeting with the MD of the business

Interview Questions
  • It was all about my competence and experience. It was as much about finding out if I was right for the role as was the role and the company right for me.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England, England
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Very Group (Liverpool, England, England) in Jul 2019

Interview

Asked to present 2x case studies which for 1hr then 1hr interview followed by another on the spot case study which was fairly grueling. Seemed like really nice people during the interview but were extremely harsh with their feedback

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of when you've had to deal with a difficult person
Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Interviews