UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions

Updated 6 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 3686 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (United States)

Interview

Video-heavy and no telephone discussions, particularly in light of the pandemic. Several rounds meeting with senior leadership which was expected. That’s really all that needs to be said on a GD platform

Interview Questions
  • **CANDIDATES, BEWARE!!!** The Interview process wasn't the issue; it was the UNFORGETTABLE offer experience at the end, when I was clearly the last candidate standing. A Fortune 10 - I repeat Fortune 10 - company who can easily afford to compensate top talent at market rate...couldn't even offer a competitive salary, or sign-on bonus, or 6-month review in lieu of bonus, or mgmt bonus until 2 YEARS down the road. In fact, this company couldn't - wouldn't - negotiate at all (what company worth their salt offers ANYONE a sophisticated position without expecting SOME kind of negotiation?) Their reason for being sooo hinky: "Internal Equity" issues. They blamed their inability to negotiate with candidates on their current workforce. To add insult to their own brand injury, the HR recruiter had the audacity to rebuke me for reaching out to the would-be HM to seek clarity on the very bizarre job offer email and non-negotiating. "You go through ME", they said. How odd, since the HM was the actual boss - NOT this unprofessional HR person who "thought" they were higher than the HM. I shared this shocking news with some career experts. Their response: "You were wise to RUN from that company". Shame on UHG for condoning such a horrible candidate experience. If you want to attract talent to find their "Life's Best Work", perhaps you should first pitch top candidates YOUR best offer package.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (United States)

Interview

I had two phone interviews and one assessment test. They were asking general questions if I am qualified for the position. They were asking about most of the behavioral problems. Phone assessment was simple and easy.

Interview Questions
  • How did you solve the problem if you encountered an unexpected situation with customer service?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (United States)

Interview

video interview. and then phone interview. took an 20 minutes, and then an hour, respectively. lady was nice. it was done over the computer. took an hour. or so.or so. video interview wasn't bad. could practice during and re do quetions.

Interview Questions
UnitedHealth Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (India)

Interview

The interview process is very messed up. They just schedule the round and then leave you hanging without any feedback. I got a call from their side and the took an online test. The test results were never shared back and its been a month now. Very unprofessional !

Interview Questions
  • An online test on platform which had 3 questions to solve in java and javascript.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (United States)

Interview

Stages of the Interview STAGE 1: Introduction. Lasting approximately two to three minutes, you are meeting the interviewers and being escorted to the interview room. ... STAGE 2: Q&A. The longest portion of the interview, this is when the employer asks you questions and listens to your responses. ... STAGE 3: Your Questions. . STAGE 4: Closing.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me abt yourself? Job challenges
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (United States)

Interview

Interview process was organized and quick. I did a phone screen and then interviewed on video with managers. Timeline for follow up was accurate and recruiter was a good point person throughout.

Interview Questions
UnitedHealth Group
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (United States)

Interview

Lengthy but good, just a series of phone calls after the video question response. Met with managers and director. Applied to many many many positions and various careers and otherwise in order to meet the minimum length requirements to use this site.

Interview Questions
UnitedHealth Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (United States)

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter followed by virtual interview with hiring manager and other members of the sourcing team and legal team. General experience, background and behavioral-based questions were asked during the discussion.

Interview Questions
UnitedHealth Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Application

I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (New Delhi)

Interview

the person have so much attitude who is taking my interview I don't know why this company is higher that person even I am writing the program he not able to wait for 2 to 3 minutes the process he asked me about the my project working process everything and then he asked me to write the program but he not able to wait for 2-3 minutes

Interview Questions
  • interviewer fat person have too much attitude I don't know why this company is higher that person not having the patience when I am writing the program in not able to wait for the two to three minutes only
  • he ask me the question to write a code using hashmap to count the string word I am using writing but he is not given the chance
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (United States)

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter. They talk about the program and just want to gauge general interest in the program. Then you move on to the Case study where it is pretty simple. They might ask you about how many patients a hospital serves or how would you think about offering older people digital solutions. If you've done any Victor Cheng, you should be good. The team is passionate and wants you to succeed. This is a growing team with some smart people.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,686 Interviews