Virgin Media Interview Questions

Updated Nov 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 328 of over 328 interviews

Recruitment Agency4%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Virgin Media

Application

I interviewed at Virgin Media

Interview

Online Situational Judgement Test - 6 videos - 12 Qs in total - If successful you will be invited to video interview (comprised of a written question and video questions) roughly takes around 35/40 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • What critical component of this position in Virgin media makes the work challenging?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Virgin Media

Application

I interviewed at Virgin Media

Interview

Very laid back. There is a compentcy test to be completed before you are invited to an interview with the store leader. There is a total of about 20 questions which you will be asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Virgin Media

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin Media

Interview

great process, attended an assessment course and also had to submit an interview etc. Was a very smooth process and the work experiance there was very beneficial to my later applications

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my knowledge of the qualifications and my previous exoeriances in work, also asked questions about my character

Virgin Media

Application

I interviewed at Virgin Media

Interview

They just ask about your CV. Explain your CV in detail, then you have to break down how you did everything in relation for the job at your previous job it’s not too complicated just a little long. After you do that they’ll cal you in a few weeks to ask about more

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin Media (Manchester, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

A video interview , followed by face to face . Be aware that before even introducing yourself you are put straight into a role play situation. It was hour and a half online interview, they couldn’t answer my questions with regards to percentages of the team earning to bonuses .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Virgin Media

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin Media in Oct 2021

Interview

It was an online interview- the interview lasted 25 mins. The lady was very friendly and made me feel at ease straight away. I was suprised she only asked me three questions.

Interview Questions
  • Please tell me about yourself? please tell me about atime I had to build a new working relationshop. Please tell me about your understanding of the role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin Media (Sheffield, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

I submitted my CV online as the first step, second step was to submit some online videos (5) in response to some on screen questions, I was informed via phone I had been successful with a face to face interview. There was lots of tips in order to submit the online videos including what to think about, what you should include, what not to do and how to film the videos - overall super easy to do. I was interviewed in person by two individuals who were very friendly and made me feel at ease. I was informed at the end of my interview that I would find out the result by the end of the week and I had a call around 12pm on the Friday.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us why you would like to work for Virgin Media
  • How are your skills and experience suited to the role
  • If you answered a call where the customer stated their bill was incorrect and wanted to speak straight to the manager but in fact the bill was correct, how would you manage this?

Virgin Media

Application

I interviewed at Virgin Media

Interview

It was a very easy going, one to one, in person interview with the manager of the shop. I got to choose the location and then he drove down to meet me there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Virgin Media

Application

I interviewed at Virgin Media

Interview

Poor interview process, was very difficult to record videos of myself answering questions without receiving any feedback. Poor communication post the interview process. Could have been done much better with some more personalised aspects.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Virgin Media (London, England)

Interview

The person interviewing was on a very high horse with high levels of arrogance. In a first interview, I think it’s good to understand a candidates experience and background, however, they cut you up and say, I don’t want to hear that, just tell me how many years have you been developing ? Maybe they think all developers are robots?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 328 Interviews