Virgin Media Interview Questions

Updated 5 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 306 of over 306 interviews

Recruitment Agency4%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Virgin Media

Application

I interviewed at Virgin Media

Interview

A few years ago now, but it involved a twenty minute competency-based telephone interview, which included an odd role play exercise where I had to try and sell some cars

Interview Questions
  • It was a while ago now, but there was an odd role play exercise where I had to try and sell some cars
    Answer Question

Virgin Media

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin Media

Interview

First round of interviews was recorded interview where you were asked a question, had about 30s to think of response, then 2 mins recording your answer. Second round was a telephone interviw.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Virgin Media

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin Media

Interview

Not easy, had to interview through 4 stages and answer many questions, relating to team working, managing your time and meetings, technical, adaptability and overall perforance. The questions were challenging, the team seemed ok.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have that will be useful in this role?

Virgin Media

Application

I interviewed at Virgin Media

Interview

I first had to make an application, then there was a situational judgment test which involved you following people from different aspects of the business. Then invited for the online video.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Virgin Media

Application

I interviewed at Virgin Media

Interview

The process took three weeks. First online application, then situational judgment test , video interview and final assessment centre (which was online due to COVID). Good overall support from HR, and useful feedback received at all stages.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Virgin Media

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin Media

Interview

Assessment centre that lasted a full day. Very well set-up and professional. We were put into small groups and given an itinerary for the day. We had to perform some tasks as a group, and there was also an individual presentation task and interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is one achievement you are most proud of in your life to date?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Virgin Media (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

zoon interview consists of 5 questions, each timed 3 minutes plus one minute thinking time you are given a trial question followed by the 5 questions each of which is read out to you as well as appear on your screen. answers can not be re recorded and the whole interview process lasted around 20 minutes

Interview Questions
  • how would you deal with a irritated customer whos had broadband issues which has not been sorted despite 2 visits by technitions and customer thinks issue is broadband box

Virgin Media

Application

I interviewed at Virgin Media

Interview

Initial phone call with recruiter for the standard questions about me experience and goals. The recruiter was extremely helpful and easy to reach after our calls for any questions I had. The calls were followed by an initial interview (video due to Covid) with the Senior Marketing Managers. Then a second & final interview with the head of the team, where I had to do a short presentation answering a brief.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin Media (London, England, England)

Interview

I was approached by an internal recruiter for the role who then was patchy with his communication but the job sounded interesting so I hung in there. I then had a really good initial phone call with him and he quickly set up my first interview with the two line managers for the position. I felt the interview went well and was told by them I would hear back within a week as they wanted to move quickly which sounded positive. I caught up with the recruiter again to tell him how everything went and he confirmed they'd enjoyed meeting me and have feedback by the end of the week. Over a week later I hadn't heard anything so sent the recruiter a follow up email but didn't hear back. I then tried again to follow up 2 weeks later (3 weeks post interview) and still nothing. I felt really disappointed that they had given me no feedback or follow up after taking time to prepare and then interview with them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Virgin Media

Application

I interviewed at Virgin Media

Interview

I first had to make an application, then there was a situational judgement test which involved you following people from different aspects of the business (accountant, marketing, engineers etc.) but because of the number of applications they didn't proceed with my application.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 306 Interviews