Virgin Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Virgin Media Interview Questions

Interviews at Virgin Media

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Virgin Media (Sheffield, AL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Online application and took a few days to process the telephone interview , the interview is quite nice to discuss your background and experience, it’s important to use STAR and examples to answer it

Interview Questions

Interview

Applied online by submitting cv. A casual interview with a range of questions about myself and what I knew about the company, why I wanted to work for the company and then situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Descirbe how you've worked in a team?   1 Answer

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin Media.

Interview

I had a phone call from virgin which consisted of a few questions. I thought these were pretty good questions and not too difficult to anwser.
    I would recommend giving it a try.

Business Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin Media.

Interview

Applied online with an application form. Was then invited to complete an aptitude test and was then invited to a video interview. Questions asked about their competitors, which skills you have that will benefit you in your role and some situational questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your chosen job role benefited the overall company?   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin Media.

Interview

Online application leading to standard telephone interview which led to competency based face to face interview with role play. Super quick and everyone representing Virgin Media was absolutely amazing, friendly and approachable. Brush up on your role play if offered an interview!

Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin Media (London, England) in January 2020.

Interview

graduate students asked all the questions, wasn't formal or intimidating and could take your time to answer questions
    also had to do a group exercise and then an individual presentation. was a very well structured day and got to speak to current placement students during the breaks too.

Interview Questions

• when you've had deadlines you can't meet how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Placement Scheme Interview

Interview

Video Interview which consisted of being asked questions which I had 1 minute to prepare for. Fairly straightforward questions for an interview as long as you are prepared. After this you applcation is sent off and then you will either get a real interview or deined.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin Media (London, England) in December 2019.

Interview

I had a video interview including one long written answer about the what I could bring to the organisation . Video interview was 5 questions with 2 minutes to prepare for each with an answer between 30 seconds to 2 minutes long. Was a lot about the company and situational questions as opposed to about yourself.

Interview Questions

• What strategies should they focus on and how does that align with their competitors?   Answer Question

Graduate Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Virgin Media (London, England) in December 2019.

Interview

45 mins Individual interview with one HR staff and one professional.

45mins Company Tour

Lunch and networking with the latest graduates

60mins Group Exercise with two projects. First one you won't finish and the focus is one second one.

75mins preparation for case study and 10 mins presentation with 20mins of Q&A

15mins individual feedback with two professionals.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest achievement?   Answer Question
    • How did you come up with a creative solution?   Answer Question
    • There's still time before the due to choose tasks and your colleague is really struggling with his task. What will you do?   Answer Question

Placement Trainee/Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin Media (London, England) in December 2019.

Interview

Online video interview with 4 questions. I was given a period of time before each question to prepare, before given a a couple of minutes maximum to answer with a minimum of 30 seconds.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.