Vocalink Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Vocalink Interview Questions

Interviews at Vocalink

2.8

Placement Test Analyst Interview

Interview

Brief phone interview followed up with typical psychometric tests although this was done the only few days before the assessment day.
    The assessment day was a full day, group activity, presentation and then individual interviews

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you met conflict in past employment and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vocalink (London, England).

Interview

Two step process. Telephone interview followed by face to face interview with a presentation and behaviour and competency based interviews. Was interviewed by a panel of 3 people in their offices. Presentation and client handling skills were tested.

Interview Questions

• Telephone interview, competency based questions. Face to face interview- PPT and suitability to the role.   1 Answer

Placement Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vocalink.

Interview

They called about 6 people for a open day to their office in Rickmansworth.
    First they gave some introduction about the company and work.
    HR asked us to introduce ourselves.
    Then they gave us a individual task which is a scenario like I went on a trip to place near Rio Brazil with some group of friends. From there we decide to visit a friend in near by village by flight. The flight

Assistant Product Manager (Placement) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrogate, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vocalink (Harrogate, England).

Interview

The whole assessment center was very relaxing. The day consisted of a group exercise, surprised individual presentation (about any topic we wanted) and individual interviews. The staff seemed very kind.
    What I really disliked about the process was that they promised to give us feedback yet never replied to my email asking for one. They sent an automated email to people who were unsuccessful and never sent any feedback, which I found quite disrespectful of them. Furthermore, they emailed us the outcome of the Assessment center 2 months after the day. That was so terrible!

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?Why this role? Strengths and weaknesses..   Answer Question

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vocalink (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

Saw them on the RTBE show in London and was impressed. Applied for a role as product Owner after years of experience in the psyment world. Had a telephone interview which went well. Face to face arranged in their offices in the City. This was the most unprofessional, ridiculous and laughable interview I have ever had. Obviously the "white" culture of your face matching the job in the City after the take over of Mastercard is working. The 2 interviewers arrived late by 20 minutes. One was 1/2 sleepy and scruffy and the other left after 10 minutes getting a coffee and never came back. Asking stupid questions and just shifting through my CV as they did not have a clue as who I was and blaming the HR for this. Blame gaming is a bad sign in a company and even if these jokers had offered me the post, I would not have taken as I already had a job offer from other sources. Please avoid. Do not apply. Read the other reviews on Glass door. All very true. Very very true. Please avoid.

Interview Questions

Vocalink Response

29 Jun 2018

Thank you for raising this with us. We will be sure to look into this, as this is not a true reflection on how we operate within Vocalink to attract and retain talent.

We would be very happy for you to contact the HR team (recruitment@vocalink.com) with some further details to enable us to fully investigate the matter.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vocalink.

Interview

Applied online and had a phone interview straight after. This was more conversational than an interview. Then I got invited to an assessment centre in their London office where we had to do a presentation in front of everyone and an interview

Project Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rickmansworth, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vocalink (Rickmansworth, England) in January 2018.

Interview

The day consisted of an insight into the role, then we did a group exercise (very fun). Then we was giving time to prepare to present a short presentation. After lunch we had a site tour and then one-on-one interviews.

Trainee EUC Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rickmansworth, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Vocalink (Rickmansworth, England) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a telephone interview, which was about half an hour long. The telephone interview itself was fairly straight forward, with nothing too technical being asked. I was then told by the recruiter that I would get a call back to arrange an interview, this was over 6 weeks ago now. I didn't actually receive a call back, I tried to chase it up but it was of no use. I felt like this was a huge waste of time, as I was actually told that I would be called in and then nothing. If they did not think I was suitable for the job, they could have at least had the decency to tell me instead of making me think it has gone well and I should be getting an interview soon! Do not bother applying, complete waste of your time and efforts. This to me has given such a bad reputation of the company as it is just not professional behaviour at all.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Vocalink? What do they do and who are their partners?   Answer Question

Trainee EUC Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vocalink in February 2017.

Interview

I found Vocalink's interview process to be very unprofessional. I had a telephone interview for a trainee role which I was over qualified for, having far more than the required experience and qualifications. The initial interview was a telephone interview in which I was asked mostly personal questions and some very basic trouble shooting and administration questions. Upon finishing the interview I was told I would be receiving a face to face interview as the interviewer was very happy with the interview so far.

The next day I was informed by the recruiter that I would not be getting an in person interview as they were unhappy with one of my answers regarding leaving a previous employer (I left as more than half the clients had left and they were shrinking the team), this left me with an incredibly poor opinion of the company and I am glad that I do not have a manager who conducts them self in this manner.

I am sure there are decent hiring managers within the company, but the one I interviewed with really put my off them as an employer.

Automation Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rickmansworth, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vocalink (Rickmansworth, England).

Interview

I had a telephone interview with QA manager. very organized and knows how to conduct an interview. Very pleasant experience even though I wasn't offered the job. Mainly asked questions related to job role specification.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.