Waters Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Waters Interview Questions

Interviews at Waters

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Waters (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews and a three hour in-person followed by another one hour phone interview. The interview was slightly unprofessional and decayed into a chatty atmosphere. After a month I decided to call to see if they had made a decision they had and it was for another candidate. Again this added to the unprofessional feeling I had to begin with they could of sent a "Thanks but no thanks letter".

Interview Questions

• Standard brain teasers, three lights and pseudo code for a few problems.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taunton, MA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Waters (Taunton, MA (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

Interview consisted of scenario questions, that was about it.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milford, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Waters (Milford, MA (US)) in February 2010.

Interview

Had 2 initial phone interviews and 2 subsequent in-person interviews with multiple interviewers in each visit (escalating in authority the further into the process I got). Overall, everyone was very friendly and the culure seems good.

Interview Questions

• If I walked into your office today, what would it look like?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This company doesn't typically offer bonus incentives to new employees - its an earned benefit. So plan on negotiating on salary and vacation benefits.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, MA (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Waters (Milford, MA (US)) in November 2009.

Interview

Interview process took about 2 months from the time I applied to when I found out that I wasn't being offered the position. The interview process consisted of 2 phone screens and 2 on-site interviews (including group panel). Everyone I spoke with was very kind and passionate about the company. I was one of 2 in the final round but wasn't offered the position. Overall, it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• You have no experience in this industry, how would learn about the products?   1 Answer

Implementation Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Waters in April 2018.

Interview

I knew someone in the company who put my name on the hiring manager's radar. I had to apply through the HR website before speaking with the manager. I was quickly contacted by the manager for a phone interview. The manager was very professional and friendly, and I felt very comfortable during the entire conversation. I was not the best fit, and the manager personally called me to let me know they were hiring someone else and would keep my resume on file for future opportunities. Overall a great experience!

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I felt I would be able to get other employees who wouldn't actually report to me on board with projects and tasks that needed to be coordinated.   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milford, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Waters (Milford, MA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Waters is very selective about who they hire, so naturally, there is a lengthy interview process. There were a couple of phone interviews, one on one interviews and group interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Waters?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

They pulled a no-show TWICE on my phone screen. They blatantly don't have it together over there. They asked me questions about Angular and TypeScript despite knowing I had no experience with either (but a willingness to learn).

Recruiter phone screen
    Technical phone screen
    On-site

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, MA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Waters (Milford, MA (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Preliminary phone interview followed by 2 rounds of interviews with a total of seven people over two days. Informal interview process focused more on prior experience and projects, some coding test on white board

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict you had with a co-worker and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Sales Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Waters in December 2015.

Interview

A very long process (4+ months). Communication of next steps throughout was inconsistent. There's a very strongly established internal culture that may seem intimidating to outsiders. Have talked to other external interviewees who felt they were merely part of the due diligence for an internal promotion.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Waters (Milford, CT (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview followed by an in person interview with a Regional and District manager. I was then flown to Milford for several more in person interviews. It finished with two more phone interviews from different regional managers.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.