Waters Interview Questions

Updated 2 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Waters

3.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 87 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Milford, MA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waters (Milford, MA) in Oct 2020

Interview

Three rounds of interviews. One with a recruiter, one with the manager and a third with senior leadership. Typical interview questions but more informal conversation. The level of communication after each interview and along every step of the way was great. Ultimately helped make the decision to accept the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Where would you like to see your career in the future?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Milford, MA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waters (Milford, MA) in Oct 2020

Interview

many one on ones with business partners and leadership, cross functional so many people need to see what you can bring to the table. The value that we provide is helping customers reduce costs, avoid costs, or increase revenue. How we can do this requires insight. And to learn this information, we need to go out and get it—knowing this information is not necessarily intuitive.

Interview Questions
  • Presentation on how i would improve on a process, actual scenario, actual people, actual results
Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Waters (Boston, MA) in Sep 2020

Interview

Very blunt and straight to the point in the best way. The people here are very down to earth and friendly despite the fact that it is a large corporation.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had an instance you can remember in which you built something and then took it apart to make sure you knew how it worked?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waters (United States) in Aug 2020

Interview

The interview process was clear and structured. First, a call with HR. Then, a video call with the hiring manager. Then, the third round, which was 4 separate video calls with different stakeholders in the Marketing team. None of the questions felt unfair or unreasonable. Most were asking questions that had to do with the job description from the posting, so reading that very carefully is important. Also, there were no writing tests required -- they just asked for portfolio samples, which I appreciated. The process took time. From the first HR call to the final interview, the interview stage took 1 month total, but I think a lot of that had to do with scheduling on busy calendars and the fact that all the 3rd stage interviews had to be set individually rather than one on-site day of interviews.

Interview Questions
Waters
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Waters (Singapore)

Interview

Structured interview process, with hiring manager followed by country MD and then regional head. Interviewers gave an in depth elaboration of the scope and expectations. Good follow up feedback given to recruiter after the interviews were done.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at Waters (India)

Interview

i applied through job portal and they carried out telephonic interview which was easy followed by skype interview and all the questions realated to previous experience and how we face the same in their company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Waters (United States)

Interview

I applied through a third party recruiter. There was an initial phone screen, and then an in person interview was scheduled at their facility in Golden, CO. Unfortunately three hours before the interview, I was informed via the recruiter via text message that the interview was canceled and the position was put on hold.

Interview Questions
  • Are you available for an in person interview?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waters (United States)

Interview

Great experience overall, gentle and professional treatment from the panel and they would give you a real feel of what it is gonna be like if you want to work at Waters

Interview Questions
Waters
Anonymous Employee in Dachstein
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Waters (Dachstein) in Jan 2020

Interview

An interim agency sent my CV to Waters, I was received for various interviews and was taken after 2 interviews. They gave me a guided tour of the factory and asked me if it met my expectations.

Interview Questions
  • What can you bring to the company? Why did you apply for this job?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romania
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Waters (Romania)

Interview

dog they family right night president your united two one three four five always down brother you're orange shower school exit system America sister animal words type reading rocket every

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 87 Interviews