Wilko Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Wilko Interview Questions

Interviews at Wilko

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Basildon, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wilko (Basildon, South East England, England) in October 2017.

Interview

A phone call prior to interview arranging a interview, this is if you have passed the online assessments. To get through this I read Wilko's online description of what they are looking for in an employee, made sure I fit the criteria and presented myself accordingly.

Interview Questions

• Give one example of how you have delivered exceptional customer service   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wilko (Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England) in November 2014.

Interview

Application form and then a face to face interview. Interview with extremely generic the usual basic questions strengths and weaknesses etc nothing tricky at all, barely required any thought. To be honest most of the staff were students working part time around college so nice and easy work.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wilko (London, England) in December 2015.

Interview

they asked very simple questions that should be expected in interviews. there were no hard questions. there were 2 employees asking me questions. very friendly and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• what skills do you have and what can you bring to the company   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wilko (London, England) in January 2013.

Interview

interview followed by another invterview with a manager and spoke about hours to be worked. took a tour of shop then had a few days to figure my way around and finally settled in was good

Store Manager Interview

Interview

I applied and around two weeks later I received a telephone interview. As per I was asked about my career history and reasons for leaving my current employer. All very standard.

I was then asked for my availability regarding the phase which were face to face interviews for which I would be contacted regarding a date and location. This never happened. A little disappointed in the experience.

Shop Floor Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wilko (London, England) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied via Indeed, then a phone call asking me to attend an interview.

Brief interview with the manager and assistant manager of the store, then a brief walk around of the shop itself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worksop, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wilko (Worksop, England) in January 2018.

Interview

One on one interview with the line manager with another manager of the same level making notes. I was told that I would be contacted on the following Monday (my interview was on a Tuesday) and I didn't hear anything. I chased them and still to this day haven't had an answer. I think that it was rude and inconsiderate to not follow-up on a promise.

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wilko (Nottingham, England) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview was with a couple of managers in a different store to the one that I applied. There was supposed to be a group task but only two candidates of six showed up so we did individual interviews instead. We had to wait in the staffroom until it was our turn. Once the interview was over we were told that we would be called by the end of the week with the outcome. I was interviewed on Tuesday and was offered the job on Friday morning.

Interview Questions

• If you could design your dream home what would it be?   Answer Question
    • What skills and experience do you have that make you well suited to the role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Harrow, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wilko (Harrow, England) in October 2016.

Interview

I was called in for an interview about a week after I made my online application. My assistant manager at the time interviewed me for about 20mins, and I got the confirmation the next week.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wilko.

Interview

Easy process applied online and got an email confirming an interview and I had to choose a time. I then attended the interview which was easy mainly the basic questions of why did you apply and tell me a time when you worked in a team and handled a difficult situation etc.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.