Wipro Junior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Wipro Junior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Wipro

2.9

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Was contacted through the LinkedIn. A week later had a phone screen. And a few days later the technical interview over the phone and another phone interview with HR (personality/behavioral) interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between String Buffer and string builder in java?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Namakkal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Namakkal (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I shortlisted from the online test, which consist of aptitude,logical reasoning, verbal and simple programming for the technical Interview. The HR started with my self introduction, then asked about my achievements and projects done in my academics. I am an Instrumentation student so, he asked simple question in Object Oriented Programming and tested my technical knowledge as well as communication skill. I got rejected due to my lag in fluency in English.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Kolkata (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First the asked me to introduce yourself.It was good.The asked about the project .Then basic question from c and java then asked to write a pattern code .They also asked question from dbms and sql query.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Kochi (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

Basic aptitude with coding followed by technical and HR interview, Interview was of medium difficulty with questions on basic programming concepts.
    Large number of people present for the interview for freshers.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Bhubaneswar (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

questions about things I mentioned in my resume . Basic oops questions . Some standard HR questions to check behavior . Questions on logical thinking ability like a few algorithms. The interview lasted for about 15 mins.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro in October 2011.

Interview

first of all there was a technical round with multiple choice answers followed by a group discusion the technical 1:1 interview and finally HR round interview.

Interview Questions

• How many way a cake can be cut if only 4 cuts are allowed?   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (New Delhi (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was great. I got places from my college. It was a 4-year bond agreement with different salaries for every year. They conduct a personality test with a personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Any issues with relocation to Chennai?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.