Wipro Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Wipro Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Wipro

2.7

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wipro (Wilmington, DE (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Not very tough. Should be good in what we mentioned in resume. There will be two rounds of interview. One telephonic and the other one is skype call. At times there will be client round also.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Programmer Analyst I Interview

Interview

Tell me about yourself.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online, got two in-person interviews on my college campus (both were purely coding interviews), then went into host-selection, where I had three phone interviews with potential hosts who told me about their work and asked a bit about my past projects. I got an offer from one of the hosts, but don't know whether the others would have selected me.

Interview Questions

• They are very, very thorough. Be prepared to pull out your old data-structures and algorithms book for this one. Some of the interviewers are cool, some are hard-lined. But you'll get to interview with 4 different people so it'll run the gamut. Even if you're really good there's no guarantee as they have so much churn.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

Written Test, Inerview

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wipro in August 2011.

Interview

2 Technical Rounds, 2 HR rounds.
    Technical rounds were conducted as one-on-one. The person interviewing was neither a team member or anywhere related to my project I'll be working on.
    HR round was a skype interview, conducted by the VP of the company and HR head.
    VP was a smart guy, considering even he left the company.

Interview Questions

• All JAVA questions. Nothing unexpected.   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro in April 2011.

Interview

Wipro came to our college for pre placement, i.e job offer before graduation. The tests conducted were straightforward, one being a skills test and the other being a communications test. The interview was not hard, but the question of signing a bond to stay with a company for a period of 12/18 months came as a surprise. A bond in this day and age? (Or I didn't know any better then)

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro in February 2011.

Interview

Basic interview questions, Onshore Offsite experience details how MFS are created, Continuos flows DML,Data warehousing, Business iNtelligence Basic interview questions, Onshore Offsite experience details how MFS are created, Continuos flows DML,Data warehousing, Business iNtelligence

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

It was a campus interview I've gone through the criteria and gave the online test. I've passed the coding round and the apti round was moderate. The test was done and they announced the name of the selected candidates.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro (New Delhi (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

There was total of 3 rounds.Firstly,with HR and aptitude one followed by technical one with Manager.Lastly,got interviewed by Senior manager and it was solely formal talks.Then i got thumbs up from HR .Whole hiring process got completed into couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to SAS programming.   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

I Was hired at collage level , it was average .

Quatitative Aptitude Test:
    The first is the Quantitative Aptitude test where the numerical and the reasoning ability sections are tested. There are 20 questions that need to be attempted in 40 minutes. There are 2-star questions which have more weight than normal questions and are a bit tricky. There is negative marking of 1/3rd for the questions other than the star. Important topics include Number system, Equations, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Profit and Loss, Time and Work, Time speed Distance, Areas and Mensuration, Averages, Permutations and Combinations, Probability, Plane geometry, Seating Arrangements, Sets, Progressions, Functions, Series, Coding, Truth and Lie based puzzles.
    Programming Language Test:
    This round consists of general questions from computer science and programming languages. It consists of 10 to 12 questions and the time allotted is 20 minutes. It is an MCQ round and basically consists of basic programming questions.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.