Wipro Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Wipro Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Wipro

2.7

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wipro in August 2011.

Interview

2 Technical Rounds, 2 HR rounds.
Technical rounds were conducted as one-on-one. The person interviewing was neither a team member or anywhere related to my project I'll be working on.
HR round was a skype interview, conducted by the VP of the company and HR head.
VP was a smart guy, considering even he left the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

Written Test, Inerview

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online, got two in-person interviews on my college campus (both were purely coding interviews), then went into host-selection, where I had three phone interviews with potential hosts who told me about their work and asked a bit about my past projects. I got an offer from one of the hosts, but don't know whether the others would have selected me.

Interview Questions

• They are very, very thorough. Be prepared to pull out your old data-structures and algorithms book for this one. Some of the interviewers are cool, some are hard-lined. But you'll get to interview with 4 different people so it'll run the gamut. Even if you're really good there's no guarantee as they have so much churn.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wipro (Wilmington, DE (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Not very tough. Should be good in what we mentioned in resume. There will be two rounds of interview. One telephonic and the other one is skype call. At times there will be client round also.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro in April 2011.

Interview

Wipro came to our college for pre placement, i.e job offer before graduation. The tests conducted were straightforward, one being a skills test and the other being a communications test. The interview was not hard, but the question of signing a bond to stay with a company for a period of 12/18 months came as a surprise. A bond in this day and age? (Or I didn't know any better then)

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro in February 2011.

Interview

Basic interview questions, Onshore Offsite experience details how MFS are created, Continuos flows DML,Data warehousing, Business iNtelligence Basic interview questions, Onshore Offsite experience details how MFS are created, Continuos flows DML,Data warehousing, Business iNtelligence

Analyst Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2008.

Interview

1st round - telephonic technical
    2nd round - telephonic role specific
    3rd round - HR Face to face

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not good. I agreed for relocation purpose

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (Chennai (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

AMCAT aptitude followed by interview. My interview was at night around 9PM in the college. Since interviewer also belongs to EEE most questions were from basic electrical and electronics which I could answer (40 min).After sometime I had a HR interview where we had a casual talk for 5 minutes and over.

Interview Questions

• What is a soft switching?
      Realisation of logic gates?
      Transformer principle?   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Chennai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Its an oncampus recruitment in Chennai ,First round is aptitude if you cleared result will be displayed at the end of the test than you have write an essay less than 400 words provided with around 15 minutes .Second round is Technical question are listed below.Third round is HR.Aptitude test is conducted by Amcat . Don't try fake anything on your resume.Most of the question HR will ask from your resume..

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Write a program (they will specify one).
      Tell about ur mini project?   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

i applied through company website process took 3 weeks.
    i interviewed wipro at bangalore followed by test .
    test was average it contains apti,eng and basic coding(C,C++)
    it was a good experience
    focus on coding apti was easy no need of too much practice only basic is required

Interview Questions

• they asked me about my project which i have done in my final year
      questions was easy because i was very good on my project .
      focus on project   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.