Wise Interview Questions

Updated 13 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 371 of over 371 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wise (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

This was a four stage process. First up a 45-minute screener with the recruiter, then an hour-long behavioural examples interview with a peer, then an hour-long case study review with 4 people (UX research lead, senior product designer, engineering team lead and product manager). The final stage was a call with the Design Director. The recruiter kept me in the loop all the way through with quick feedback and booking in for next stage. I had good instructions on what to expect and how to prepare. I got rejected after the case study review but was grateful for the feedback from all four panellists. They were spot on in their feedback - I had already come to the same conclusions myself that Transferwise was not the right place for me. I enjoyed the experience of all the stages - the people I met were friendly, interested and well-prepared.

Interview Questions
  • What’s your strategy for how to get started at Transferwise?
    Answer Question
  • How would you get a whole team engaged in research if they weren’t showing an interest?
  • How do you feel when priorities change?
2 people found this interview helpful

Wise

Application

I interviewed at Wise

Interview

This was back in 2017 before they had changed the interview process. It was fun and conversational before with a lot of random questions. Now I believe they are doing values based interviewing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tallinn

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wise (Tallinn)

Interview

It was quite thorough insightful and if you make it through the process ensures that company is the right fit for you. The process involves a Hire vue interview at first follwoed by an indeed assessment if you make past the first round

Interview Questions
  • questions are valued and culture based at first and then they dig deep in your existing knowledge on KYC process

Wise

Application

I interviewed at Wise

Interview

The overall interview process was good. The questions were direct and there was enough time for preparing. It was an online interview. Some questions required a video recording of about 3 minitues.

Interview Questions
  • Try to learn more about the company before entering the interview.

Wise

Application

I interviewed at Wise in May 2021

Interview

The first interview was via HireVue and it was quite complicated. After that, it was via Zoom, both interviewers were nice and kind however they seemed inexperienced. They might tell you it is a more like a conversation rather than an interview but, for me it was a chance to find a good company to work and support myself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wise

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wise

Interview

Colloquio esplorativo per valutare il profilo professionale del candidato e definire una valutazione di base sulle sue competenze tecniche e soft skills insieme ad un risassunto della sua passate esperienza lavorativa.

Interview Questions
  • Come descriveresti le tue esperienze lavorative passate?

Wise

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wise

Interview

This happened around March 2021. The process was smooth and they HR was pretty prompt, applied via linkedIn. Initial telephonic interview with HR. Round 1 - pair programming Round 2 - system design interview I was rejected after second round, received a good feedback and they encouraged me to re-apply as they are on a hiring spree

Interview Questions
  • A pair programming exercise on Java with an interviewer Elevator design algo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wise (London, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied for the Implementation Non-bank position. The panel interview consisted of the recruiter and the current implementation manager. I did not move forward because I did not have a background in payments, which is something that was apparent from my CV.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral questions on timelines, how you would integrate in an ambiguous environment, questions about payments and if you are familiar with them.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wise (London, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

I got referred to the role by a friend and soon after got an email requesting for my availability and expressing their interest. The 1st interview was scheduled for 2 weeks after that first email, and the second interview happened another two weeks from the 1st one. There would have been a final and 3rd interview. The process itself was great and I really enjoyed meeting the people I interviewed with. It was all very friendly and professional, even to let me know I wasn't moving forward. All in all, a great experience and I would definitely apply again!

Interview Questions
  • * Your understanding of Wise product and how we move money * Your understanding of current partnerships (Emburse, Xero) and the problem we're solving for them * The challenges you might envision in an implementation like ours with our partners * Understanding of Wise for Business product and our API * Project Delivery experience in multiple/ complex projects * Product Management experience * Payments knowledge and experience * API and Tech delivery * Ability to prioritise (examples) * Ability to think big / strategic (examples) * Examples of stepping out of your role remit to take responsibility on something * Ability to adapt and be flexible (examples)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wise (Budapest) in Apr 2021

Interview

Online interview with prerecorded questions. HireVue system is not very reliable. In the middle of the interview, the system crashed and my interview was submitted with unanswered questions. I emailed the recruitment team about the issue, also attached the screenshots but they never responded to my emails. After a week, I received an automated rejection email. Really negative experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a difficult situation that you faced in your previous job. Why do you think you are not suitable for the role?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wise (Budapest) in Apr 2021

Interview

These people have some incredibly crazy stuff, first of all, seems that they will give a chance to anyone but then you will realize that they are looking for the best of the best

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 371 Interviews