XLN Interview Questions

Updated Oct 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 30 of over 30 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at XLN

XLN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XLN

Interview

Very friendly and easy going staff. Enjoyed the interview process and would suggest research first. Took about an hour for the whole process but very good Also had a tour around building

Interview Questions
  • Why you think you would suit the roll
    Answer Question

XLN

Application

I interviewed at XLN

Interview

Efficient, professional, relatively standard interview process in the sense that you are offered an interview date and given a preparation pack and details on what to bring. You turn up and have an interview with the manager for roughly 20 minutes. face to Face interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

XLN

Application

I interviewed at XLN

Interview

Excellent, best I’ve had, felt comfortable all the way through the process looking forward to my future here. Great location and looks like great people who already work there too.

Interview Questions
  • What are you’re greatest strengths

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XLN (Sheffield, England) in Jul 2020

Interview

1 telephone interview and 1 video interview. Video interview was due to the coronavirus. Easy questions are asked, this should make you suspicious as the job is incredibly easy to get.

Interview Questions
  • What did you love and hate about your last job.
  • Tell me about a time you sold a product.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at XLN (London, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

A phone interview with the hiring manager regarding CV and background as well as the company itself. Followed by an onsite one-hour-long interview with the same person, Followed by no feedback at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in City of Westminster, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at XLN (City of Westminster, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

Quick response and long interview process it took over 4 hours to get through and at the end of it. You were interviewed 1 2 1 with one of the core managers in the company in front the other applicants. Very different strategy to what I'm used to. I think a lot of people would fall under pressure but if your a sales person then you wont have the issue in making it into XLN at all. Do I like how they handled the process no. Personally I think it takes way too long. That's just my personal perception to be honest. I would go in to interview with time for the whole day and have an open mind about what you could be signing up for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XLN (Sheffield, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

First you meet a recruitment team member who shows you around and then listen in to one of the sales agents making calls, then go through some interview questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at XLN (Sheffield, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

Face to face it was good interviewers were friendly made me comfortable and fit went well and they given me time to answer and helped me if I'm stuck on anything it went well overall experience was good

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at XLN (London, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

Phone call Then face to face interview I thought the interview was unprofessional. I waited for 15-30 mins in the reception. Dress of other employees was unprofessional. The interviewer asked personal unnecessary questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XLN (London, England) in Dec 2019

Interview

Everyone in the same room and the interview was done as a group with the Sales director asking each person questions in turn after he had given us all a presentation about the company and the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Interviews