XLN Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

XLN Interview Questions

Interviews at XLN

2.8

SEO Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at XLN in October 2014.

Interview

Unassuming warehouse, the tiny entrance is through a service. However they will move to new office. 1. telephone int: general, 2. f2f interview: competence based questions 3. f2f interview: general, + private life. Dress code: business. (slightly against the environment, a bit funny)

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XLN (London, England) in September 2018.

Interview

Long but informational. The director gave a presentation himself. He was energetic but the presentation was way too long. The company is doing great things and the progression is unbelievable. It is to get a Career started and not just another job

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at XLN (Sheffield, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Very easy, telephone interview, then a 1 to 1 interview where you answer questions about yourself and why you would want to work for XLN, very relaxed and not made out that the job was going to be anything different, advised that part of the job is a sales role and asked if was okay with it

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XLN (London, England) in February 2017.

Interview

Face time interview. Mainly speaking about my previous experience, the job role, expectations and progression and development prospects within XLN. It was explained what the plan was for the whole channel which got me excited to get involved as soon as possible and take a slice of the cake which I intended to do.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at XLN (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

they told me at the interview that the job role was gone do i want to go forward for somehting else they done that to a few people so they false advertise there job roles to make candidates apply

Interview Questions

XLN Response

3 Oct 2018 – HR

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback.

In some instances when a particular vacancy is filled, we do get in touch with relevant candidates to see if they're interested in a different position. But... More

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at XLN (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

2 stage. First with hiring manager, then with department director. Very interested in results. Make sure you come with a good understanding of the actual value you have driven in your prior roles.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in creating campaigns?   1 Answer

Field Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at XLN (London, England) in July 2018.

Interview

Very Weird. A guy was talking about himself and his success stories for 3 hours. There were around 20 of us in the room and we were asked to introduce ourselves and backgrounds. He started 1:1 interview in front of everyone and embarrass the candidates by questioning their integrity. Couldn't handle the stress and left before I got the chance to be interviewed 1:1.

23 Aug 2018 – HR Manager

Hi there,

Our interview process for sales associates is a little unusual – but that's something we’re proud of.

We've not found the traditional, standard interview format helpful in spotting... More

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at XLN (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

An absolute joke, there was a man shouting and showing off his money in a room full of people and picking on us individually. We then had a mini 1-2-1 with him.

Interview Questions

XLN Response

20 Nov 2018 – HR

Thanks for your review.

Our interview process for sales associates is unusual – and we’re absolutely proud of that. It does throw people - but that's exactly the point. We want to... More

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was 11am to 2pm. A man came in and started talking about his experience with XLN it was obviously a 'great' one. Then he continued with a looong presentation then finally the interview part came. It was weird. He interviewed us right from our seats. So basically we were about 25 people in the room and he called everyone one by one to 'interview' them with everyone present. Apparently they were going to pick 8 out of us and let us know by the afternoon to start the following Monday (it was a Thursday) I don't know what happened after that because I left.

Interview Questions

• Mainly questions about your previous jobs and why you would like to join the team. Basically asking you to beg for the job   Answer Question

19 Dec 2017 – Copywriter

Thanks for your review.

Our interview process for sales associates is unusual – and we’re absolutely proud of that. We think that the traditional, bog standard interview format... More

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at XLN (London, England) in April 2018.

Interview

- applied online via indeed
    - the first interview was with the HR (very general questions about my current role, digital skills, salary expectations and availability)
    - 2nd interview with the hiring manager in their office. It was a more in-depth interview with questions about my digital knowledge and experience. They wanted examples of my previous work/campaigns.
    - 3rd interview with the same person and another senior manager in the marketing team. this time I was given a task to plan a campaign and present it to the panel (planning and executing a digital campaign for one of their products, ppc, social media etc)

I rejected the offer because I have received a better offer what much higher salary (which they could not match) and more holiday (at the time I applied it was only 20 days holiday).

In general, I had a very positive experience and I would have accepted the offer if I have no other offer at the time. They have a very cool office, friendly staff, and I suppose willing to provide training to their staff.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your experience in affiliate marketing, CRM, SEO, affiliates, display, CRO   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.