Yieldify Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Yieldify Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Yieldify

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview process involved

1. Face to face 1 hour interview with 2 senior members of staff from Customer Success Team
2. SWAT analysis of client portfolio in a presentation setting, including a sales pitch
3. Face to face informal meeting with VP of Client Services

Initial contact with HR to job offer was around 3.5 weeks. Overall a really enjoyable interview process, challenging in places particularly the analysis presentation.

Interview Questions

• How would you optimise the customer journey from arriving on site to abandoning to returning? Give examples of variables to test etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Yieldify

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England) in February 2015.

Interview

I was first contacted by Yieldify's internal recruiter who had found me on LinkedIn. We briefly discussed the role and salary. He asked me about my current salary which at that time was 35k and asked if I'd consider working for less. My answer to that was no and so he said he would like to invite me to their office and have an initial interview.

I first met with two senior account managers who mainly asked me about my experience and skills. Right after that I met with two junior account managers who didn't really seem to know what they were supposed to ask me.

Right after this interview I was invited to the second stage the following week. I was given a task to prepare as the second stage consisted of a small presentation. You get a company profile and are supposed to apply the Yieldify software solution in order improve the overall business performance. I was asked to present my results in a little presentation as if I were in a client meeting.

During the second interview I was sitting in front of three other Yieldify employees who didn't really show any reaction to my presentation. After I was done, they asked me questions like "What do you think about your presentation?", "Do you think this presentation would convince a client?"

Even though I didn't really think they were impressed with me, I received an offer just two days later. However, even though I had discussed my salary expectations with their recruiter before coming in for the first interview, I was only offered 28k. I told them that I had made it clear that I wouldn't work for less than 35k right in the beginning and that I wouldn't have agreed to interview for this kind of salary. I was told that 28k was already "stretched" and the maximum they would pay. In addition to that they told me that there are no benefits (no health insurance, no pension, no nothing), only 21 days of holiday per year and work hour are 9:00 - 18:30.

They weren't willing to negotiate at all and so I had to decline the offer as it was much less than was agreed on in the beginning and seemed like a bit of a scam.

Interview Questions

• How would you prioritize the different components of the Yieldify software?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.