Yieldify Reviews

Found 86 of over 90 reviews

4.4
Yieldify CEO Waleed Al-Atraqchi
Waleed Al-Atraqchi
Pros
  • "Great people and a really friendly working atmosphere(in 9 reviews)

• "Great team who support each other on a daily basis(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "You can find yourself pulling long hours at busier times but hey that’s the nature of the industry(in 6 reviews)

• "When having meetings with investors, I booked a meeting room only to have senior management take my slot for an 'investor meeting'(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Not sure

Aug 13, 2021 - Cleaner
      Business Outlook

Pros

Yes alot to discover and progress with a career plan and great salary available to be paid and you will be a great entrepreneur

Cons

Its fun and enjoyable but alot of hard work it takes grafting and it takes as much effort as being a celebrity in training

Be the first to find this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Martech Mecca

May 20, 2021 - Customer Success Manager in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Market leading platform - Collaborative working environment - Progression Opportunities

Cons

- Some departments unknown to others within the business

Head of People

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, it’s amazing to see that you have given us 5 stars! As in any workplace, we do have some departments that work more closely with each other than others. However, we have an open plan working space with fantastic breakout areas that boost collaboration. We also host many culture events that give different departments opportunities to socialise with one another outside of the day to day. Our team is full of friendly people that genuinely care about one another's success, which often encourages great communication company wide. Thanks again for your time and we hope that you continue to enjoy working with us for the foreseeable future! Yieldify

3. The latest conversations about Tech

181 Comments

Tech

34.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Reviews&utm_term=Yieldify~943447
      Join the conversation on
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic place to work with great people

May 12, 2021 - Client Services in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people are what make Yieldify such a great place to work , on top of that they are very flexible and there is so much opportunity to grow and develop.

Cons

I see very little downside, perhaps more company events but this has obviously been very hard with Covid.

Head of People

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying working with us at Yieldify. The brilliance of the people that make up our team is constantly praised, and we are very proud of this. Progression is quickly attainable for hard workers. We understand the quality of the talent we bring on board, and work hard to ensure that they are rewarded for this. The pandemic has been a learning curve for all companies in terms of company culture and events. However, we have worked hard to continue to host some fab virtual events. Our events have spanned from virtual art classes, a virtual AirBnB experience in South Africa, virtual human bingo and much more! There will be plenty more events to come so do keep an eye out for announcements. Thanks again - Yieldify

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Ever-evolving company with many opportunities to grow

May 12, 2021 - Client Services Manager (CSM) in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

First and foremost, the people are great at Yieldify! We constantly have events planned up, either online or IRL, and soon your colleagues become more like friends. It's a great company to develop your knowledge and your soft skills in management, presentation and negotiation. You'll learn all about the e-commerce do's and don'ts - and pretty soon you'll feel like an expert in the field. It's a great environment for people that want to take part, participate and make things move ! Some other perks that I really like are: - commissions on your performance - a mental health platform if we need to talk to someone - a personnel budget for self development related to work or your wellbeing - amazing events organized by the people's team (simply the best you'll ever have) - beers in the fridge

Cons

The only thing to bear in mind before joining any start-up I think, and not just Yieldify, is you gotta be willing to: - work a lot - work fast - get your hands on a lot of different things - be organized and comfortable switching topics quickly If you are a restless person with ambition and strive to learn, this is the company for you: e-commerce is an ever-changing industry and we constantly need to adapt and find new ways to improve websites. Depending on the season, the workload can get heavy (hello black Friday), but the team will support you when that happens.

Head of People

Thank you for your review, opportunities to reflect are critical for our development as a company. It’s great to see that you enjoy the culture here at Yieldify. Our dedicated global Culture Club members have worked hard behind the scenes to continue to host great events, despite the continuously changing circumstances. We are really looking forward to the prospect of safely hosting events in person again soon! As the team continues to grow, so do our company benefits! Due to the current global situation, over the past year there has been a real focus on mental health, connection with one another and personal development (be that professional or well-being). It's great to see that this has been of real value to you. Although the team is growing, our small company mentality is not. You may be expected to get involved in projects sooner than you would in another company. However, the speed at which you will learn your trade is invaluable, and should then lead to some interesting opportunities. It is a very exciting time to be part of Yieldify, and this may cause some busy days but our managers are fab at making sure their teams are supported and rewarded throughout. Thank you again for your feedback - Yieldify

6. 3.0

Good people

May 6, 2021 - Technical Support Engineer in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good people with massive amounts of talent

Cons

Lots of work with not so great compensation

Be the first to find this review helpful

Head of People

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We wouldn’t be Yieldify without the people that make up our team. We are incredibly proud of the positive impact they consistently have, not only on the business, but on one another. It’s great to be part of something so special! We are sorry to hear that you felt that you were not fairly compensated. We have recently undergone a huge benchmarking project to ensure both current and prospective employees have a fair and industry-competitive total compensation package. This is regularly reviewed. Our employees work hard and we do the same to ensure they are recognised for this. Thanks again, and all the best in your future endeavours! Yieldify.

7. 4.0

Good place to work

Apr 22, 2021 - Data Scientist in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly people, strong work ethic. Lots of room for a Data Scientist to explore ideas.

Cons

Fairly new to data science, limited data, possibly overstretched engineering team which leads to slow turnaround on productionisation of data science projects.

1 person found this review helpful

Head of People

Thank you for your feedback! Our team is consistently praised for their dedication, kindness and skill. This is invaluable to us and we will continue to nurture this. At Yieldify, people have the freedom to explore new ideas and transform current processes. Trailblazing is part of our culture and we are pleased to see that this is something that resonated with you. We apologise that you felt that Data Science projects were not prioritised, we will be sure to feed this back to the team. We are currently significantly expanding our Engineering team. This should increase capacity moving forward. Thank you again, and we wish you all the best in your new role! Yieldify.

8. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good stepping stone

Apr 3, 2021 - BDR Representative in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good stepping stone in my carreer

Cons

Difficulties with cashflow makes it an unstable place to work

CEO

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are pleased to read that you saw Yieldify as being a good stepping stone in your career. We pride ourselves on the fact that dedicated and ambitious employees are able to achieve fast progression with us, making it a great place for hard workers to excel in a field that they love. This past year the pandemic has caused unprecedented disruption to many businesses. We’re fortunate that strong leadership combined with our wider team ethos has navigated us through this and we are very excited about the future. Thanks again for your time, and all the best in your future endeavours. Yieldify.

9. 3.0

Fairly decent

Feb 11, 2021 - Sales Manager in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fairly interesting product , great colleagues

Cons

management have no clue and make false promises.

6 people found this review helpful

CEO

Thank you for taking the time to give us your comments, we are always looking to develop and improve as a company and to reflect on experience is a great way to do so. We are proud of how far our product has come in the past year and are looking forward to showcasing this in 2021. We are also extremely proud of the Yieldify team, and for the consistent positive praise that they receive from leavers. We wouldn’t be who we are without them. A lot has changed in the last year, we’ve made sure we strengthen management and focus on clear communication at all levels. The People Team have introduced regular 11s, in which managers are made aware of any company updates and to ensure that managers feel confident with Yieldify procedures and processes. We also now have a full leadership, meaning direction from the leaders on key areas of business is more robust than ever. Thanks again for your time, Yieldify.

10. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

No structure whatsoever and lots of cliques and bullying if you're not in the right group.

Mar 1, 2021 - Legal Counsel in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Start up environment and lots of exciting things going on all the time

Cons

Lack of structure, the blind leading the blind, unrealistic expectations, selective judgment based on friends and bullying you if you don't know how to do something or ask a "stupid" question.

7 people found this review helpful

CEO

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, we always appreciate the opportunity to reflect. In the past year, we have worked hard to build a strong team structure, including a talented leadership team. We have brought on some highly experienced individuals to add to our existing talent which, we believe, has led to a strong feeling of confidence amongst the Yieldify team. The culture and kind nature of Yieldify employees is something that is regularly commented on as a real positive at Yieldify, so it is surprising and disheartening that you did not feel that you had this experience. Bullying is an allegation that we take very seriously, and we have clear procedures and policies in place to ensure that all staff feel supported and correct action is taken should any grievances be raised. We would encourage you to reach out to us so we can investigate this on your behalf. Please email us at hr@yieldify.com so we can connect. Thank you again for your time - Yieldify.

11. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great people, enjoyable place to work

Jan 26, 2021 - Assistant Accountant in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work/life balance with fun social activities and mental health initiatives brought in to help during home working periods. Career support is available to help me with my studies, and I am encouraged to bring what I learn into my day to day work to improve our processes. Opportunities to gain experience in projects that impact the wider business. The people are great, and are a joy to work with!

Cons

You often have to jump into things to help out as it's a smaller company, so you can find some days/weeks really busy. Focus has shifted a lot in the previous year with a new CEO coming in, but we're feeling settled and headed in a good direction now.

CEO

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review, we love that you enjoy working with us. We care deeply about ensuring our employees have a good work life balance, especially whilst we are working from home. In order to counteract this, we have allowed people to roll-over up to 20 unused holiday days through to 2021, to ensure that they have the chance to get the rest that they deserve after a difficult and unknown year. We are also extremely proud to have introduced Spill, a mental health support tool that people can access through Slack. People have the option to speak to therapists, either via message or via video, paid for by Yieldify! As a small company, your work will be hugely impactful in your team, and you may be asked to get involved in projects sooner that you would be expected to in larger companies. However, along with this comes huge opportunity for fast development and progression, as you will have fantastic exposure. We are delighted that you took the time to feedback, and we value all of your hard work! Thanks - Yieldify.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 86 Reviews