Yieldify Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 29 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Yieldify

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

I was approached by an HR person and asked if I could participate in a first stage telephone interview. I agreed and was sent a calendly link so we could set up the appointment. On the day/time of the confirmed telephone interview, I waited patiently by my phone. The allocated time passed. I checked my email and there was no message from HR explaining the delay, so I sat by my phone for a further 30 mins as I assumed she must be running very late. I eventually sent a polite email to the HR person to enquire why she didn't show up to the meeting. There was no response. Unfortunately it's not that unusual for an HR person to not "show up". I appreciate that things can change very suddenly i.e. recruitment needs may change, more relevant CV's may be submitted, a great candidate may come along etc. But whatever the reason, I would expect an HR person to give me some kind of excuse/explanation for wasting my time! Another two days passed and still no response to my email. Then finally, three days after my confirmed interview was meant to take place, I get a generic message from careers@yieldify telling me my application has been unsuccessful and they have filled the role! I received no personal message from the HR person with an apology or explanation! Neither did i receive an acknowledgement that I was invited to an interview that never happened! I think it is disgusting that what is meant to be a professional company would waste a candidate's time like this and treat someone so shoddily! The way a company behaves during a recruitment process says a great deal about the company culture and the way they treat employees. So based on my experience I've had a lucky escape. I wish the new Head of Marketing lots of luck. Something tells me they are going to need it!

Interview Questions
  • Didn't get that far as the HR person didn't turn up to the interview,
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Yieldify

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Yieldify

Interview

It’s 2021 and we’re still navigating our way out of Covid. It’s been a trying time for all, some more than others. So I am utterly baffled that some companies still feel they have the right to string candidates along, provide zero feedback, zero status updates post interview, and fail to follow-up on any emails. This was my candidate experience at Yieldify - I was ghosted plain and simple. I was approached by Yieldify about a senior marketing role that I didn’t apply for. I had an initial conversation with the recruitment team. Following on, I was asked to complete a WonScore cognitive test, which I agreed. We’re now nearly 1.5 months later with no feedback on the test, no update or follow-up to my emails, and I just received an email asking for feedback around their recruitment process! You have to be kidding right? It’s companies like Yieldify that give candidates a sour taste. Thank you for showing your true colours around the “people-first” culture you shout about. Yieldify, based on my candidate experience, is not a place I would recommend applying to, or working with for that matter. Take your skills and experience and find another opportunity. Save yourself the wasted time.

4 people found this interview helpful

Sales Engineer

229 Comments

Join the conversation on

Yieldify

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Yieldify

Interview

Very nice people to speak to. They truly want to get to know you as person not just what you've done at work. First round was an online assessment. Very basic logical reasoning/math questions. Next was a 60 min call with the Hiring manager. After that another 45 mins call with the Hiring manager and VP. Another assessment where they ask you to work on a business problem and present it. Very friendly people!

Interview Questions
  • - Tell us about what major you picked in high school? Why did you choose it

Yieldify

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Yieldify in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process is very simple and straightforward, first a phone interview, then an apt test, follow by a 1.5 hours long interview with Director of Product. Majority of the questions are behavioural, with a lot of emphasis on academics. I was asked about grades from high school up to Master's degree.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England)

Interview

WASTE OF YOUR TIME. I didn't apply for this job, but Yieldify found me and invite to the interview. It was 5 minutes call with HR and after that I got link to the test. You have to past the test within 10 minutes and 50% of the question is about words meaning. I am not the English native speaker and had no idea about 30% of the words in the test + I have no idea how this affects my data engineering skills! As a person with psychology degree I know that this test is valid only for native speakers and HR knew that I am not a native speaker and probably knew nothing about psychology (very sad). After 10 minutes of useless test there was a section with behavioural questions. It took me around 40-50 minutes. But I don't understand why they wouldn't ask this questions personally because this is the idea of behavioural interview - to see you answering behavioural questions in real life. It's 0 joy for me (and for most of the people) to answer this question to the computer. Let's summarise - I wasted 1 hour of my time with 0 pluses for myself for a job that I didn't apply. In the end I got auto-reply (in 2 days) that they have huge number of applications and I am not a fit...This is really the worst interview experience in my life and I am really starting to thing that they use people for doing research with their platform, because it's difficult to find research subjects whom you don't have to pay.

Interview Questions
  • bad quality test and behavioural questions that you have to answer to the computer, not a person
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England) in May 2021

Interview

Initial phone screen with Wonderlic test, every candidate has to do it regardless of the position. General overview about candidate background, they're more focused on if you're the right personality rather than fitting every single requirement on the job description.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

The automated emails of HR are clean and quick, however, they are generic and do not always apply to your situ. You start with an assignment, and follow-up up by 90 min just discussing your life from when you entered college. And after that, you need to make a presentation based on some datasheets and analyze a webshop *not a client of theirs. After that you will set up a call with the Customer Success lead, followed by a call with one of the founders.

Interview Questions
  • Who was your favourite teacher at college, and what did your grades look like (and this for every level of education you've followed)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Yieldify (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

Everyone I interviewed with was very friendly and nice. The process was long and a little drawn out, but it definitely gives you a good look into what the role is like.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you interested in a campaign analyst role?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Yieldify (New York, NY) in Jan 2021

Interview

Complete waste of time. Awful experience. After four interviews and homework, totaling more than 8 hours of my time, I got rejected by an automated message. When requested feedback, I didn't even get a response to my email. Lead Recruiter, remember that you are being paid for your time o the interview, but I’m not.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Yieldify (New York, NY)

Interview

2 1:1s with VPs, final round with VPs and BDR team. Very much interested in who you are as a person, and they won't sugarcoat things. Very straightforward and honest group at Yieldify

Interview Questions
  • "Walk me through your life from the beginning of high school to now"
Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Interviews