Yieldify Interview Questions

Updated 22 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 24 of over 24 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Yieldify

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England, England)

Interview

WASTE OF YOUR TIME. I didn't apply for this job, but Yieldify found me and invite to the interview. It was 5 minutes call with HR and after that I got link to the test. You have to past the test within 10 minutes and 50% of the question is about words meaning. I am not the English native speaker and had no idea about 30% of the words in the test + I have no idea how this affects my data engineering skills! As a person with psychology degree I know that this test is valid only for native speakers and HR knew that I am not a native speaker and probably knew nothing about psychology (very sad). After 10 minutes of useless test there was a section with behavioural questions. It took me around 40-50 minutes. But I don't understand why they wouldn't ask this questions personally because this is the idea of behavioural interview - to see you answering behavioural questions in real life. It's 0 joy for me (and for most of the people) to answer this question to the computer. Let's summarise - I wasted 1 hour of my time with 0 pluses for myself for a job that I didn't apply. In the end I got auto-reply (in 2 days) that they have huge number of applications and I am not a fit...This is really the worst interview experience in my life and I am really starting to thing that they use people for doing research with their platform, because it's difficult to find research subjects whom you don't have to pay.

Interview Questions
  • bad quality test and behavioural questions that you have to answer to the computer, not a person
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

Initial phone screen with Wonderlic test, every candidate has to do it regardless of the position. General overview about candidate background, they're more focused on if you're the right personality rather than fitting every single requirement on the job description.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

The automated emails of HR are clean and quick, however, they are generic and do not always apply to your situ. You start with an assignment, and follow-up up by 90 min just discussing your life from when you entered college. And after that, you need to make a presentation based on some datasheets and analyze a webshop *not a client of theirs. After that you will set up a call with the Customer Success lead, followed by a call with one of the founders.

Interview Questions
  • Who was your favourite teacher at college, and what did your grades look like (and this for every level of education you've followed)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Yieldify (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

Everyone I interviewed with was very friendly and nice. The process was long and a little drawn out, but it definitely gives you a good look into what the role is like.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you interested in a campaign analyst role?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Yieldify (New York, NY)

Interview

2 1:1s with VPs, final round with VPs and BDR team. Very much interested in who you are as a person, and they won't sugarcoat things. Very straightforward and honest group at Yieldify

Interview Questions
  • "Walk me through your life from the beginning of high school to now"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England, England) in Jun 2020

Interview

Very unprofessional! The whole process took 7weeks and Included one cognitive ability test and one technical data test and 3 interviews with lead data scientist, data consultant and product manager. Then I have received a congratulation email for the final round interview with product manager and CEO. After 8days I have received a phone call for less than 2minutes to hear that there were lots of strong candidates. apparently the technical managers were not able to recognize that after 3steps of interview and in the last round CEO figured that!When I asked for a feedback they even have not replied my email! Only one person makes the final decision in this company, Waste of time and energy without any positive consequence and experience!

Interview Questions
  • How do you convince the supervisor that you presented the best solution?
4 people found this interview helpful

Yieldify

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yieldify

Interview

After the direct application, I was invited to the phone interview. During the phone interview, interviewer only asked me about why I left my previous job even though I felt very uncomfortable to talk about more in details and didn't want to speak further.. she kept it going and trying to ask more further. Once, I have clearly said that I am not comfortable to discuss but, she said she needs to know to find out if I am a good fit or not. Also, she asked me if I am willing to work for less than my salary expectation. I told her that I would rather need to find more about the roles, expectation and responsibilities before I discuss further. Never had time to have a chat in details about the roles during the phone interview. When I asked about the role in more details, it was very vaguely explained and cut off as the time has run out. Also, arranging the phone interview was also a nightmare as I have probably exchanged more than 10 emails to arrange one phone interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England, England) in Aug 2018

Interview

The whole interview process lasts around one month. I got 3 phone call and a technical assessment with them. The interviewers were always well prepared and extremely competent. I didn't get the job but I think that honestly, they were looking for somebody more skilled than me.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Yieldify (New York, NY)

Interview

It went well at the beginning, the people at the company used to call me almost every day to confirm their interest. They wanted me to complete a test which I did and they were quite impressed. After I completed the test, they've lost their interest even why they were not saying that on emails. After two months they don't even respond to your emails. I would not recommend anyone to mess with Yieldify to be honest.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yieldify (New York, NY) in Mar 2018

Interview

I saw the role on Indeed and thought this could be a good place for me to venture back into the startup world. I submitted my resume and a few days later, I heard from an HR team member who wanted to set up time with a team member from talent acquisition. We agreed to a day and time for a phone interview and it's set. On the day of the interview, 5 minutes have gone by and I've yet to hear from anyone. I reach out to the HR contact who emailed me first, but no response. At about 8 minutes after the hour, I get the call from the talent acquisition person. She doesn't really apologize for the delay - just mentions how all her calls went over, blah blah blah. That was the first step at unprofessionalism I noticed. We go into the interview and discuss the role, my background, and why I'm interested in leaving my current company and joining Yieldify. I give a pretty strong answer on my desire to move to a faster paced environment, focus on B2C, and make an impact with a smaller company. This didn't seem to resonate with her as she was hung up on why I wanted to leave. Then she goes on to ask if I applied to other groups within my company. Not sure how that was relevant as I'm applying to a job with YOUR company. I don't need advice on my career transitions. Anyways, it was an awkward interview for the most part as she has no idea what I did, what my company did (it's a Fortune 100), and I think she had about 2 years of experience, total. She mentioned how the CEO was in NYC quite often and she felt it would be good to meet him, or the hiring manager who was based in Europe. I was still interested to move forward and waited for next steps. A week goes by, then the Easter holiday, which I know is a few days in Europe. A week after, I email the the talent acquisition person to press on next steps as she had previously indicated I should meet with someone. No response! The unprofessionalism continues! So, now I've been ghosted with no update in my status. This is the problem with these young Europeans startups that are run by kids and they want to enter the US market. They see dollar signs, want to up their valuations, but have no talent acquisition mindfulness whatsoever. We are professionals, treat us as such. Good luck finding real talent. Also, please spare the canned response to this review.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Why do you want to leave? 2. Have you thought about finding another position within your company??
Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Interviews