ZEAL Group Interview Questions

Updated 7 Apr 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

Recruitment Agency33%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ZEAL Group

ZEAL Group

Application

I interviewed at ZEAL Group

Interview

Good. More than a couple ofi interviews. Had to fly onsite. Hiring was good. Culture was good. Questions were refreshing and interesting. The interviewer was polite and kind. Company was interesting and profile for the job for the role was great

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ZEAL Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZEAL Group

Interview

Application was online. Interview process was brief. Met with the Senior Manager. He was more concerned about what I do outside of work. I know he was trying to figure out my fit. I am not a social/party person, and I know the company likes to have fun,

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

ZEAL Group

Application

I interviewed at ZEAL Group

Interview

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!! (Applying for Raffld) The process itself - sending in my application, a phone interview, a design assessment asking for 3 final outcomes in a quick turnaround - they then confirmed my interview date, which I was told I would need to wait over 2 weeks for. After over a month long process they then sent me a nonchalant email a few days before my interview telling me it was cancelled to hire someone internal (even though theyre a team of less than 10), by which point I had already booked they day off work (they were aware I currently have a job) and arranged travel plans to London at the location they sent to me.

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZEAL Group (London, England, England) in Apr 2017

Interview

I applied for this position through LinkedIn job links. The job description was good enough to give me a rough understanding of the job. Within a day or two, I received a phone call from Zeal. It is more like an introduction of they are doing and my background info. Then at last I am given a quiz to finish with a week. The quiz was difficult for me as I have barely no idea of the job. But I managed to work it out and thanks to it I know what job is roughly about. In the face to face interview, I am basically given two piece of paper with one having some programming questions and one having some statistical questions. I thought I did roughly OK but the interviewer (actually my manager later on) was really nice to me and made me feel less nervous. I was shown around the office during a short break and I loved this. I recommend every interviewer does this as it really visualises the working environment in the mind of the interviewee. After the interview, I wait for like a week and got the job confirmed. Really love my job so far.

Interview Questions
  • how do you find this job position so far
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ZEAL Group (London, England, England) in Feb 2017

Interview

I had an initial phone interview where I was explained the role in more detail, then I had face to face meetings with the line manager and 2nd level manager a few days after. Pretty straight forward and quick. I received an offer 1 day after the last interview.

Interview Questions
  • If I enjoyed the process of doing something or the outcome more
RSS Feed</>Embed