ZEAL Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ZEAL Group Interview Questions

Interviews at ZEAL Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at ZEAL Group

HR Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZEAL Group.

Interview

Application was online. Interview process was brief. Met with the Senior Manager. He was more concerned about what I do outside of work. I know he was trying to figure out my fit. I am not a social/party person, and I know the company likes to have fun,

Interview Questions

• What do you do outside of work?   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZEAL Group (London, England) in February 2017.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview where I was explained the role in more detail, then I had face to face meetings with the line manager and 2nd level manager a few days after. Pretty straight forward and quick. I received an offer 1 day after the last interview.

Interview Questions

• If I enjoyed the process of doing something or the outcome more   1 Answer

Junior Designer Interview

Interview

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!! (Applying for Raffld) The process itself - sending in my application, a phone interview, a design assessment asking for 3 final outcomes in a quick turnaround - they then confirmed my interview date, which I was told I would need to wait over 2 weeks for. After over a month long process they then sent me a nonchalant email a few days before my interview telling me it was cancelled to hire someone internal (even though theyre a team of less than 10), by which point I had already booked they day off work (they were aware I currently have a job) and arranged travel plans to London at the location they sent to me.

ZEAL Group Response

20 Sep 2018 – Employer Representative

I understand your anger and we are terribly sorry to have inconvenient you that much. Sometimes companies have to make U-turns in recruitment but we did not want you to waste your time as the role... More

Hedging Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZEAL Group (London, England) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied for this position through LinkedIn job links. The job description was good enough to give me a rough understanding of the job.
    Within a day or two, I received a phone call from Zeal. It is more like an introduction of they are doing and my background info. Then at last I am given a quiz to finish with a week. The quiz was difficult for me as I have barely no idea of the job. But I managed to work it out and thanks to it I know what job is roughly about.

In the face to face interview, I am basically given two piece of paper with one having some programming questions and one having some statistical questions. I thought I did roughly OK but the interviewer (actually my manager later on) was really nice to me and made me feel less nervous. I was shown around the office during a short break and I loved this. I recommend every interviewer does this as it really visualises the working environment in the mind of the interviewee.
    After the interview, I wait for like a week and got the job confirmed. Really love my job so far.

Interview Questions

• how do you find this job position so far   1 Answer

ZEAL Group Response

20 Nov 2017 – Employer Representative

Thanks for leaving your review. We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you really enjoy working here.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.