Assistant project manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Assistant project manager Interview Questions

assistant project manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

why do you want to work here? what do you know about the role and the company? what can you bring to the team? tell me more about your skills and current role?

2 Answers

the company development

Just had a similar experience. 2 face to face interviews and a month later no news. Rude

Started with wanting to know how I have delivered projects, "tell me about a time you lead a project" "what did you do" "how did you do it" what could you have done better". Asked a lot of questions like what sort of goals did you implement for yourself, tell me about a time you had to deal with conflict, tell me about a time you had a difference of opinion with someone, what would you have done differently etc etc. I would recommended to anyone to go down the line of speaking about a project (or time in your life) with lots of problems as it is probably better for the later question when you have to critique yourself - I fell into the trap of saying how brilliant this particular project was and when they asked what I would have done differently I didn't have uch to say! They ended with the benefits of social media question which I have seen someone else also got which I felt was really quite pointless.

1 Answer

How would i deal with a difficult customer

1 Answer

[Something along the lines of] What are some potential disadvantages to the style of work

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for Mace? Why project management? Why Leeds? Besides this the interviewer did not ask any further questions despite being told it was a competency based interview which should be at least 45 minutes. The job description and types of projects were explained in the interview.

1 Answer

Typical career, background related questions; behavioral questions e.g. What would you do if x,y,z

1 Answer

Why would you like to be a Project Manager?

1 Answer

ideas that one thinks rolls royce can adopt to improve their processes

1 Answer

What health and Safety considerations would you make on a project?

110 of 59 Interview Questions