hVIVO Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

hVIVO Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at hVIVO.

Interview

Whole interview process was very succinct. I enjoyed meeting with potential manager and felt comfortable asking questions and learning more about the business. The whole recruitment experience was very positive.

Bioinformatician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at hVIVO (London, England) in April 2016.

Interview

I was called up and asked for a detailed Skype interview. They were very specific about what they needed and asked directly. The interview was easy and not time taking although they needed someone more experienced.

It was a conference Call and didn't took long enough and very clear about what they needed about job details.

Management Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at hVIVO (London, England) in January 2016.

Interview

Some solid questions used competency based techniques at initial screening stage
    Not so much at face to face. Good contact from the recruitment team who were keen to answer all questions.

Interview Questions

Got a better offer with life and medical insurance but with same basic.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Interview

Interviewed for two roles in the company on separate occasions. Both times there was no follow up one way or the other and didn't get feedback. Felt both interviews were a waste of my time.

Data Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at hVIVO (London, England) in June 2015.

Interview

The Interview Process was approx 1 month. I applied on line and then they call me for interview. The environment was friendly and kind. The interview lasted 50 min - 1 hour with the HR manager. He was friendly and kind. He focused on your personality and your previous experience asked the basic Interview Questions such as "why you, your weaknesses etc".

Mid Level Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at hVIVO (London, England) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied last year. The response was very quick - certainly within the week. A two staged process with the initial screening questions and confirmation of CV details and general availability.

Again the follow up was within a week to arrange a face to face interview with the hiring manager and a senior HR recruitment manager. Very friendly both and they took turns in asking questions, found the technical questions pretty easy but the questions from the HR guy whilst friendly were very deep and searching. Did feel as though I was being professionally interviewed!

Would say to be aware of the friendly conversation on the way out! It is still very much part of the interview process and done very well. That said I found myself really wanting to get the role both of them were very enthusiastic about the company and role.

Interview Questions

• What should I take away from this conversation when speaking to the hiring manager?

A lot of the questions are around specific experiences and will ask follow ups; when? Where? Who were you working with? What was the final outcome?

Would you want to change the final outcome? And then the usual who, what, why, when questions.

One of the first questions focused a lot on about my journey to the interview - which tube, how long did it take, etc. Not sure why...   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at hVIVO (London, England) in July 2014.

Interview

Ice cold HR interview, stale application form, not interactive, not competency based, not modern, not welcoming, not encouraging, not inspiring or excitement inducing, off putting, miserable experience. Had I not of been desperate to support my family I would have run a mile and now I work there, I know I made a correct first impression.

Recruitment Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at hVIVO (London, England).

Interview

Really quick, called me up and fixed a date for an interview

Interview Questions

• Interviewer was inexperienced, already expressing how horrible and understaffed they were. During the interview she was cutting in between response.   Answer Question

Unappreciated Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at hVIVO in March 2013.

Interview

interviewer was inexperienced, already expressing how horrible and understaffed they were.
    During the interview she was cutting in between response.
    ice cold HR interview
    stale application form
    A lot of the questions are around specific experiences and will ask follow ups

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.