Inside sales representative interview questions shared by candidates
Main questions are: - What do you know about Sigma-Aldrich? (read the website but don&amp;amp;#039;t quote it) - What do you think about Sigma-Aldrich? (sing its praises) - Why do you want to work here? - What do you know about sales? - What is your sales experience?
The questions and answers are pretty standard. Nothing surprising. It's very important to be a team player
- They will go through your experience, achievements and motivations over the phone - If you are successful, they will invite you for a panel interview with 4-5 Zscaler members. You will be required to present yourself (5 minutes), to deliver a short presentation on a success story (10 minutes) and to engage in a roleplay in which you will be a Zscaler rep trying to persuade a prospect to agree on a proof of concept.
They asked me how I have dealt with any difficult situation such as an interest of conflict or any conflict in a work place environment and how did i deal with it.
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Sales Representative
- Inside Sales
- Account Manager
- Account Executive
- Sales Manager
- Inside Sales Executive
- Sales Executive
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Development Representative
- Business Development Representative
- Business Development Executive
- Business Development
- Software Engineer