Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Inside sales representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Main questions are: - What do you know about Sigma-Aldrich? (read the website but don't quote it) - What do you think about Sigma-Aldrich? (sing its praises) - Why do you want to work here? - What do you know about sales? - What is your sales experience?

1 Answer

The questions and answers are pretty standard. Nothing surprising. It's very important to be a team player

- They will go through your experience, achievements and motivations over the phone - If you are successful, they will invite you for a panel interview with 4-5 Zscaler members. You will be required to present yourself (5 minutes), to deliver a short presentation on a success story (10 minutes) and to engage in a roleplay in which you will be a Zscaler rep trying to persuade a prospect to agree on a proof of concept.

1 Answer

Are you comfortable working from home?

1 Answer

Why you think BI is an important point of discussion among our clients?

1 Answer

Hard to pin this down, it's a 3 hr process broken down into tech, sales process and relationship building.

1 Answer

tell me something about yourself; why working for us

They asked me how I have dealt with any difficult situation such as an interest of conflict or any conflict in a work place environment and how did i deal with it.

Can you give me an example of a large contract negotiation, how much for and what was the outcome?

110 of 48 Interview Questions