ironSource Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ironSource Interview Questions

Interviews at ironSource

2.9

Account Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process consisted of several rounds- HR phone screen, hiring manager call, video interviews with a data analysis test, and final presentation round. Although the process was long, I enjoyed it. It gave me a better understanding of the role and the hiring team. Everyone was kind and respectful throughout the process- they seem like genuinely nice and collaborative people to work with! Although I wasn't offered the role, I walked away feeling I was respected. I definitely would have accepted the role if offered!

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Extremely negative experience. Got a call from HR recruiter. Went to an interview. In the interview itself I got realy disrespectful questions along the lines of - so you really didnt learn anything at your last job huh? . Either way, at the end of the interview the interviewer said I would be invited for a second interview. He explained what I should expect at this interview and what material I should brush up on. However, I never heard from them again. After about two weeks I tried to reach out to the recruiter. She did not answer or return any of my calls or messages. To sum it up - for some reason she did not feel the need to treat me as a human being, with even the most basic descency. I do not know why I did not even merit a reply of any sort. Honestly I felt humiliated by the experience. Be ware.

Interview Questions

• so you really didnt learn anything at your last job huh?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ironSource.

Interview

Referred through someone for a role. Was asked mainly about previous experience, ex-company's competitors and the problems they were solving. Interested in background and learning how I think. Didn't get the job: not experienced enough for the role. Didn't highlight the specific names of PM methodologies.

Interview Questions

• Asked about some competitors of previous company. Asked what problems they were solving.   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (San Francisco, CA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I initially applied for a different position earlier in the year, but due to timing, I wasn't able to move forward in the process. The recruiter reached out regarding this position later on in the year.

First round was with the recruiter explaining the role and if I would be interested and talk about my background. Because I already went through an interview process for a different position and they had a good impression of me, I had a 3 hour back to back Hangouts call, with 3 different people in the team including the VP. The call went really well and it was very engaging, everyone was very nice throughout.

I was then sent a case study to calculate different metrics and create a presentation for the on-site, which they fully paid for the travel expenses. On-site was about 3 hours, with 2 of the same people from my Hangouts call, and another director in the team. Meeting was very casual, and it was a back and forth discussion, a simulation of a real meeting of sorts. After the meeting, I was introduced to the General Manager of USA operations, who oversees everything in San Francisco.

We had a really good chat, about culture and what their needs are, and what I want to do in my next role. He showed me around the office, and then I had a quick chat with the HR coordinator about how I felt about the entire process. I didn't get the offer, probably because of my lack of domain experience. However, ironSource made sure the process was smooth, and everyone was really nice. I learned a lot from the experience, and would definitely consider joining them in the future.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

HR interview, Hiring manager interview, Onsite interview, very nive very fast.The company's product is an App Monetization Network that enable to the advertisers to have full cycle of both UA and Advertising AND Mediation and Monetization.
    1. UA: The product tracks if you have completed the installation (install-Core).
    2. Advertising: In addition to common Target methods, The product identifies which software do you have or do not have on the computer, and what software you will need (Bundling).
    3. Mediation and Monetization: The Mediation platform enable the App owner to make him self an in-app video network, and that’s way to monetize his app in a new and significant way.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

IronSource is an amazing company with an amazing suite of tools that are helping mobile publishers and developers. I went through the interview process to the final round and while I did not receive an offer I learned a lot through the entire process. I had two phone interviews and two onsite interviews the final being a presentation test about an app that was part of their portfolio and how would I conduct the meeting and present data from our engagement . I think the test does a fantastic job of vetting the candidate to see if they are up to snuff and can hit the ground running quickly. Ultimately I did not receive an offer but have no hard feelings on my end. This company is going places and the team camaraderie is apparent just walking through the door.

Unity Developer Interview

Interview

At first, one of the managers called me to a phone interview.
    It was a formal interview.
    after that, They called to arrange an interview in the company offices.
    This interview was pretty hard, but the people are really nice and supportive.

Interview Questions

• Highly experienced Unity questions which needs deep understanding of math and physics.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ironSource.

Interview

Quick phone call followed by an on-site interview with the manager. She was super friendly and respectfull. If this hiring process was an indication of how is it like to work at the company, I would be thrilled to be a part of their team in the future! Even though the manager was really transparent about her concerns during the interview, she still took the time to call me some days later and explain why they wouldn't move forward with my application. A company with empathy and that knows how to treat people. Keep rocking! :)

Junior Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ironSource.

Interview

Phone interview (mostly about the company and job)
    Professional interview (home assigment) - had to write a simple webpage where you can move a ball around.
    Interview with group leader - mostly about personal experience, motivation etc.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Publishing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in July 2020.

Interview

Professional, Quick, respectful, challenging, and enriching. During the process I learned a lot and found a whole new part of the industry I already work in. that made me super curious and motivated me to “win” this process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.