ironSource Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 78 of over 78 interviews

Employee Referral37%
Recruiter6%
HardAverageEasy

ironSource

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ironSource

Interview

Very long process, in the end, they sent a short rejection email. When I tried to get a feedback they didn't respond to my email. I do not recommend even with the good and young work environment.

Interview Questions
  • HR, Home work . . .
    Answer Question

ironSource

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ironSource

Interview

The VP and the HR manager were both kind and very welcoming. The interview was frontal even though we are in the middle of Covid. The interview was very professional and it seems like the VP knew exactly what he’s looking for.

Interview Questions
  • If you will have an unlimited budget, what is the craziest thing you can come up with to retrain our VIP customers?

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

183 Comments

Join the conversation on

ironSource

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ironSource

Interview

I applied and then got an email with the home test, I did it and then got an email I didn't pass after about a week or two, they were very nice and told me I could apply again somewhen

Interview Questions
  • Given a digital clock calculate the angle between the needles

ironSource

Application

I interviewed at ironSource

Interview

they send you "test" with 3 questions regarding yourself - have you every worked with sql/python, and why we need to recruit you, something like that. After that i got an refusal email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ironSource

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ironSource

Interview

1. recruiter call 2. team lead interview The recruiter was unreachable and not responsive. Also, they took the time before updating while telling me the feedback will be in a few days at most.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ironSource

Application

I interviewed at ironSource

Interview

2 interviews + a simulation. All was pre laid out and described. All the people I came in contact with were very professional and friendly. Last stage is references and all in all it was a good process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Jul 2021

Interview

Call and email and the job description wasn’t the same as they wrote on their website and Facebook ………….. Call and email and the job description wasn’t the same as they wrote on their website and Facebook …………..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Jul 2021

Interview

Home test - 1 coding question, develop a function in python/java under 70 minutes, given time presented like a in digital clock as a parameter, function needs to return the angle between the 2 hands presenting the given time in analog clock.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ironSource (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

Had 2 interviews for the CSM position at the Ironsource sister company "Raise" (which currently doesn't exist on Glassdoor). First interview: on the phone 15 minutes and then scheduled for the second one in their offices. Second interview: with the CSM team lead. The interviewer was very polite and nice, despite I got the impression some questions were focused on getting information because I work in their competitor right now. The interviewer seemed disappointed that I was not speaking professional Hebrew, since all internal meetings were in Hebrew despite all client communications would be in English. A total deception since in the job description there was no "Hebrew required". Third interview: immediately after the second one with the VP development. Super professional and good vibes. A lot of focus on my personal side, but also trends of the industry. A week after received a WhatsApp message from the main interviewer saying they decided to move with other candidates. I replied asking for insights/feedback and no answer. Pros: Sarona Tower, well known company, friendly vibes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interviewers were really nice and professional. The atmosphere in the office felt like a really good place to work on. I've been tested about communication skills and about my background. I had to present facts that support my background, of course.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficult flow you had in the past.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 78 Interviews